主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-5 18:58:12 | 显示全部楼层

Civilization only one step composition 1000 words

< p > one afternoon, Bob and Mary came home from school, passing a beautiful park, now just to fall, Mary wearing a beautiful spot skirt, black shoes,hogan outlet online, clean and tidy. He wore a white blouse, black pants,air max 95 france, white shoes, the people seem fresh and handsome. Early autumn, the park is beautiful. Autumn girl came up to us with the colorful leaves,ugg pas cher, and showed us her new dress. Look, this is all red maple leaf collar. Look, these two sides are still hungry sleeves or yellow leaves. The most beautiful is not here, but the following skirt, the leaves can vary in color. Look at this piece, beige with black spots in the, red with a yellow border and this, this, this... In this beautiful park,golden goose scarpe, there is a stain. Bob and Mary walked, found a garbage box. The dustbin in general, around it, is full of garbage, cans, paper cutting, fruit peel, leftovers, leftovers, everything. In the garbage box opening,hogan outlet, there is a musty smell of the banana peel, crumbling fast down. Around the flying flies, from far away you can smell the stench of a sickening, appears here and misfits. Xiao Li and Xiao Ming saw this scene, very unhappy. Mary pointed to the Bin said: "who then no morality heart ah, the rubbish everywhere, as long as go go one step further, trash can was thrown into the." Xiao Ming said: "is this beautiful scenery was destroyed." Mary the garbage at the mouth of the banana peel thrown into the trash, and pointing to the junk said, "we put together to pick up the garbage." Xiao Ming said: "can we clean up garbage,hogan outlet online, if someone put the rubbish into the rubbish box outside, how to do? We must think of a way to how others can not throw rubbish on the outside?" Mary said: "that you think about it, I'll clean up." Mary said, he used his hand, one point one put the rubbish into the dustbin. He grabbed the hair, a smile. Then, from the bag took out a piece of paper and a pen, lying on the floor of what was written. When Mary the last piece of fruit peel thrown into the trash,golden goose scarpe donna, Xiao Ming has written, he put the written paper attached to the dustbin, the original is a prompt "civilization only a step". Mary read this sentence prompt,converse pas cher, smiled, she thumbs up to Xiao Ming said: "why didn't I think of that? You are so clever."
< p > read the comics, many people will think, Bob and Mary really sensible, those anywhere littering people really uncivilized. In our daily life, this uncivilized behavior is often repeated. The corridor in front of the garbage...... These people littering is lazy, really lazy, just a small step, the garbage will be thrown into the trash, but they don't go that step.
small Sai thinks: "the teacher does not often teach us: to protect the environment, more for environmental protection do contribute?
today, I accidentally in the Chinese book found a group of comics provide much material for thought.
civilization only one step 1000 words three words: civilization is only one step
Related Articles:

The fox's composition 100 words _1

To read as the topic of the composition of the composition _2

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-16 01:06:44 | 显示全部楼层

In the 2013 film review touching the rock version

youth memory, everyone has the heart of her". I didn't think Lu gengxu debut can say with Zhao Wei not to, over the years, about the youth + + music dream a lot of movies, but not which shoot so grounded,air max 95 pas cher, campus folk song temperament, 70,hogan interactive outlet, after the era of university campus life to reproduce, long hair fluttering dream girl, like-minded best friend...... To chase tip Guoer component rock band, concert with ticket of self portraits, and good buddy together chasing girls, knowing each other but dare not say love... Sweet and sour love forever imprinted in my mind, the pain and vibrations of love and friendship in life. Also as Lu gengxu singer, in the film to let the audience excited music, Luo Dayou "wild lily also have the spring" Aaron Kwok, the of your love, "Little Tigers" love ", Cui Jian" a piece of red cloth ", in addition to the Panthers, Tang a rock, the most typical is beyond the" glory days "a golden cycle play, draw a ticket to see concert,louboutin pas cher, bar brawl that Kui's death and collective wail and other details, let a person sob unceasingly. Of course, movie theme song "goodbye youth" is the highlight of, wolf, Li Jian, Yip Sai wing, Shuimunianhua, Huachen Yu and the old, middle-aged and young people reluctant to leave early.
;

< p > "in full bloom of 2013" the story is very simple, ordinary white-collar pan Yueming have a midlife crisis, 20 years ago, the first love girlfriend made a surprise visit to the phone, they meet again failed to fulfill a wish, and youth emotion and memory but surging and. Film not interleaved, one side is the pan Yueming middle-aged, work family stress let him lose the passion for life; side is memories of the campus,mont blanc porte mine, he,air max 95 france, in order to dream goddess, and partner of four group a named "blooming" band, rage and parted ways. Eventually, the film the best of is close to the reality,scarpe hogan outlet, the former goddess failed goodbye, pan Yueming has subtle love is responsibility for the family and find the passion of youth and dreams, for love to dream to regroup.
on the one hand, four people in the film aroused many viewers.
In the 2013 film review: touching the rock version of youth
< p > this year youth popular, if said "Youth", "Chinese partner", "the times" and other one after another set off a burst of youth craze, then,hogan outlet, "in full bloom of 2013" is the ending of this wave. "In full bloom of 2013" story spanning 20 years, "the life of people, always want to have two desperate, a love, a dream!" When the pan Yueming this message is received by the piece in full bloom in the band several other people, my eyes filled with tears, could not help but quickly clockwork micro blog: watching the bloom # 2013#, could not conceal his inner joy, great and quality comparable to # caused by the youth #, described by youth rock version, 70 after a generation of memory, the best is in the heart of the young memory and ideal, and real life combined with the meticulous care, touching hearts.

youth is not only "bubble" and the rock
;
,tn requin pas cher;
Related Articles:

My husband

inverted reflection in water

A rosy clo

When I to the husband of the assurance I can not to have any more children, will be good for the Zhuangzhuang, and despite family opposition, marry the husband, because I really love my husband.Our married life is very good, very happy family life, I to Zhuangzhuang than mom also pro, Zhuangzhuang and her husband's parents accept me. I am 28, Zhuangzhuang will soon be on the junior high school.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-16 18:10:23 | 显示全部楼层

My sister-in-law dream forced to kiss me against m

;
;

but later used to, because I have my sister-in-law as a child. Contain her.
;
< p > think carefully, then the with Li Biyou during marriage,hogan outlet, with his only love more than okay, but most of the time we have no choose. Because we in love and responsibility, when our feelings to a certain degree of time, we need to give an account of the love, this account is to break up or into the marriage, in love to continue to love, only the marriage can go.

;
when we are irradiated by the heat of the sun, we always say that we are not afraid of the cold, but when there is no sun exposure, we may be compromised. The will of the people also is such,tn femme pas cher, when we are to love fill full, we will brag, what is not afraid of lonely, lovely people not in the side after that kind of lonely feeling will destroy our will.
My sister-in-law dream forced to kiss me against my addiction
;
sister-in-law dream forced to kiss me I addicted to
I and Li Bi are alumni, I am two higher than him, we are in the graduation ceremony, I graduated, he liked me. It may be a kind of worship of brother sister. We are all in the school's literary society, I was the president,louboutin pas cher soldes, so he has been to worship me. Later found that we were attracted to each other. I am a woman, but in the end to choose Li Bi as a translator in a foreign company.
< p > husband abroad's sister moved to my here and live with me, start is each of us a room, then suffered a thief, afraid of her sister - in - law, so with my sleep with a bed,hogan sito ufficiale, the sister-in-law is a photography department students, her classes during the day, came back in the evening, every time she came home I put rice to do a good job, I like a sister to take care of her, so she and I are very close, come back every time she would flutter to me, act in pettish to call me a sister-in-law,hogan outlet, disgusting dead.
;
Li Bi and I got married and went abroad to complete his doctoral studies, because I have a dream in my heart, so I agreed to go abroad for further study, and then on the 3 years.
,hogan sito ufficiale;
yesterday evening,hogan sito ufficiale, my sister-in-law too much, too.

&nbsp,hogan outlet online;
< p > sometimes, I do see a table of good food, sister-in-law can not help but kiss me, I'm not used to, sister-in-law said women kiss not that big of a deal, my face was burning, and some awkward.
may be my love to indulge her, she began to become more and more over, sleep when only wearing a pajamas, and then simply put on a pair of underwear on sleep. In fact, this is not what, two women have what? But she is not honest to sleep, sleep at night will hug me, that kind of skin makes me very uncomfortable.
;
Related Articles:

By 50 year old men wear cuckold difficulties

A woman's

I swear to his girlfriend chastity annoys Fupo

You have to take the risk, too. In the pan view, the child needs a complete home, but also the biological parents. Go from here, you need to see what kind of life, you are to pay attention to personal feelings, or the emphasis on family values, what kind of thinking, will make what kind of decision.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复