主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 05:12:33 | 显示全部楼层

At the end of the month, passing by the other side

night, a person sitting in the dark screen, open the books, not reading, thoughts overflow,converse blanche, messy and broken, the room was silent, between the pages over the sound of ringing in the ears, clear and pale, a summer experience, the cicadas have been gradually silenced, waiting for the end of their life. The flowers only one season, but for a few seasons, some wait, finally, only made a brief gorgeous, however, life has continued, to more than 10 years, miss is still in the stage, happiness, turning in the fingertips, within sight but beyond reach, in these years, finally, select the blindfolded, not because of some warm illusion confused heart, tell yourself, pain, how to end.
control interface, empty disk, inner reason roused waves of panic, the accumulation of the text, the tears washed back, instantly lost, afternoon, hold the phone's hands trembled, told the destruction has been unable to recover, everything seems to be stuck on the fate of the Gasol, abruptly before falling, and helpless, or sitting in a chair, with the bright black fingertip touch keyboard, long closed his eyes, quietly reminiscent of those good memories, the heart was cut to pain, this August, finally to lose a few years that ended a few years the records of several years of images, all in all, are worn at the time of the static, until the tear.
day, Chen and their children in front of the TV, watching cartoons to accompany him,tn rose pas cher, occasionally nest fell asleep on the sofa in the dream,hogan sito ufficiale, lost color, alone run in the endless wilderness, the gloomy sky, the roar of the wind, watching the wind a little bit of the submerged body, the consciousness of the moment sink wake up blunt, see Chen children smile dim, the heart is quiet, once for a long time, and bestie said, later years want a body keep its own blood and her child, grow together, to accompany each other, however, too much heat cut expectations were dashed, then. I forgot to take those who belong to me with another person's heart, lonely and lonely.
Whisper < p > hide in the forgotten in a few days time with the outside world broke contact,ugg soldes, dwelling alone in the room, listening to MP4 stored music, lying in bed, pillow books fall asleep,chaussure louboutin pas cher, wake up at midnight, hear the music of the wind as the seasons change, as if to see from the fingers slide of youth and emotion, staring out of the window of the stars in the sky, remember that scattered in the text in personnel, carefully brushed my heartstrings, Qingning early in the morning, the mood can't be calm, facing the moon, drink cup water, try to douse the heart faint not anxiety and irritability, wistful feeling with the surrounding darkness overlap, picking up dropped at the bedside book, and is in no mood to sleep.
< p > and waiting, and finally the end, all efforts not to change the hearts of ending, looked at the eyes of burnout, that night, in the face of her chilly voice questioned, I bit my lip, the choke setting, try to calmly said to her, I'm tired, a years, I eventually failed to fulfill a wish, the siege of your building collapse,air max one pas cher, and buried it >
Related Articles:

sac goyard pas cher

For love miles _1

The night

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-11 01:37:51 | 显示全部楼层

If you love me as _239

Holding gun! Hand trembled, and Lynn timely close hand, with sarcastic tone: "hide lonely than dedication, who is better than you Xiao master!" on the shoulders of the pain that Xiao Yi Li step instability, he was holding the Xi moment he casually said: "thank you." Seeing his weakness,scarpe hogan online, and Lynn light openings: "Xiao Yi, you will regret the choice today." "My choice is not only today. So,supra pas cher, will the weight of the body attached to the body He Xi, Xiao Yi and a smile: "do not worry about labor." He settled in the eyes of ruthless Li Xi Lin body, and asked: "are not afraid of her what went wrong?" He Xi Xiao Yi fastens consciousness under the hand: "she is not under my control." Lynn and laugh very cold: "you might want to open." Xiao Yi face casually: "opponent individual combat capability is too strong, I do not want to open would be suicide." Finally,hogan olympia outlet, he changed the subject: "yes,hogan outlet, your stamp in my hand." A short silence, and her eyes stern manner: "do you think in this case I will continue to trade to the police?" the body weight attached to the body He Xi, Xiao Yi sharply: "if you irresistible to control the situation, why come back in this situation?" he key words. Lynn and murderous brow filling, "if I had you, who also don't want to live." Eyeing her: "He Xi, in particular, every single word or phrase, is you!" He Xi indifferent smile. Lynn and sombre: "do you want to bet?" He Xi's eyes were focused on: "fight in the end!" half cooked 65 night, Xiao Yi and He Xi is imprisoned in the house, surrounded by at least ten killer guards. The cold wind came from the dilapidated house,hogan sito ufficiale, He Xi cold teeth. Xiao Yi single leg knee while sitting against a wall, looked at her arms standing in the doorway looking He Xi, stretched out his left hand to her, "come." He Xi went to sit beside him, Xiao Yi Lan arm to take her into the bosom warm. The evening was near for his handling of the wound, in order to avoid this, He Xi did not struggle. Two people together with his coat, gently close together. "Tell me about it." "What?" He Xi to elbow gently poke him. Xiao Yi closed eyes smile, "you are a girl to catch criminals,hogan outlet, I will not be a milord infernal one?" "why not tell me?" "I embrace the natural thing to do by me." Xiao Yi heavy sigh, like three years backlog in the heart tired from being released, Interpol selected about. In the fall of three years ago, Xiao Yi once again went to the police to see he xi. When you leave, in the school is two Interpol waiting for a long time. The conversation lasted for a long time,tn requin pas cher, from the initial refusal to leave no room later consented. Xiao Yi is only by Interpol that sentence: "your girlfriend after graduating from the police is bound to the. Besides the royal family generation military uniform in the body, if you can help us a helping hand,hogan sito ufficiale, not only the country and the people will be grateful to you, also can really, they stand shoulder to shoulder with her.Related Articles:

Star back to the dream to turn _143

Dear Socra

Nine days, free and unfettere

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-17 02:47:49 | 显示全部楼层

Sitting in the arms of the moon, a happy smile

Time: 23:23 2012-04-22 source: network editor: network reprint Click: Second
              sitting in the arms of the moon, as if the feeling of the swing on the swing, happy smile.
    < > -- -- -- -- -- words - - - - - - < br  >  < br   > night is so beautiful,hogan sito ufficiale, dancing in the wind, the hook crescent moon hung in the sky, standing in the river on the bridge,golden goose outlet, the bow to see water, looked up at the sky, black hair flying in the soul fly want to sit in the arms of the moon,jordan pas cher, happiness smile. < br  >  < br   > the crescent moon curved, such as eyelashes bent, like in our smile, brilliant sky, mood be clear at a glance, fine water, dribs and drabs are good memories,louboutin soldes, frozen sad also is melted. < br  >  < br   > fengyuewubian, not exclusive, laugh with fingers horizon, tell them that smoke cage Qingjiang River, leisurely years, crescent cage veil, Angela happy smile, red like together, life's long road. < br  >  < br   > free time light like dream, meet a leisurely, thoughts such as leaves, rotating in the earth whipped up and down, gentle kiss the bottom of my heart, touched the hearts of sadness, feelings of ups and downs, but is still a smile. < br  >  < br   > we will miss, will be sad, will cry,hogan outlet, will be lonely, will thin cool and pain, but all will eventually in the past, and we will be happy, warm,chaussure jordan pas cher, tranquil, quiet, will smile, will be happy.

< br   > now, I don't want to ask yourself, do not want to do extra explanation, I would like to have a good life, want happy smile to live, I also cry a, originally, is warm so touching, such as sadness general taste. < br  >  < br   > me through the crowds, I walk alone and no one path, my painful penetrating heart sad, weep over, I heartfelt smile, happy, but time far,hogan sito ufficiale, how can I be all forgotten?! < br  >  < br   > the horizon of the sunset, glowing red, I always like beautiful amorous feelings, desolate total saturated with the beauty, the vicissitudes of life always mean to cherish, remember. At that time, a person I always watch the sunset, the night sky.
&nbsp,hogan outlet online;
now, one look at the scenery, a park, a >Related Articles:

No snow in the winter is also clear

Inner feeling

To forget the memory of

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-23 10:50:42 | 显示全部楼层

Look up and see the sunshine

< p > you always said I was a sentimental woman, for love neglect life,air max pas cher, also in affinity with the Buddha, I smiled, I said I was an ordinary woman, only to on the other side to see flowers and silently waiting for, you always say that I also cold, cold is not close to, as if the light elegant makeup mask cover the beauty of your beauty, I looked up and said I was a child like quiet, inadvertently hurt myself, like the wings of the angel, is likely to will heavy fall to the ground, you smiled and said that I was a naughty child. You always say you want to love me, for I propped up only one piece of day, let me like a flower blooming in the sun, I said I am not a beautiful princess and many angel falls into the world, blue sky should give them, like the spring said: "we are a broken winged angel, only embrace each other in order to fly." We all laughed.
< p > whether in the dream, I saw you, you put on the red auspicious gown, for I am shallow smile, so I said: "the other side of the fleeting time,air max pas cher, I see the other shore flower."
< p > looked up, looked at the sky, blue impeccable, I believe other shore flower in so flourish under the sun, I also believe that Bana brought the lilies of love, so quietly awaiting the flowers to bloom. Accidentally found that the sun is just over your shiny, you see the thick enchanting makeup, so dazzling,goyard pas cher, seem to hurt the sunshine, let your colors fill the sky and indifference I looked at you, and you missed.
--
< p > in my turn to want to leave the moment,louboutin pas cher, I send me a crystal box,hogan outlet online, you said let me find belongs to my rely on, it is on the other side of the twin flowers. When I opened the box of that a moment, only to find that I have been by and it went very near, even can hear each other's breathing, I nodded with a smile, unable to answer: "I understand, that ray of sunshine is shallow sing, I expect it on the other side flowers sent to the life essence,hogan outlet online, just like such a song to sing, love the people do not hurt, a word speak thus defend people cannot forget." So, together we tore at shouted: "until the The end of life."
< p > the red flowers, like the sign with lilies, Warsaw's love, so delicate and charming, but it does not want to be forgotten in the corner that no one, so he chose the other shore flower.
< p > if you remember, the text of shallow low concubine, she wiped the makeup, you inadvertently picked you flower core.
is where I met you, you put on that red cloak flashed past me. Shining with me on Confidante.
< p > if you never forget, that touched to the roots of her petals you, to express her happiness, with words from your side a slightly.
< p > I met you in June, flower tea MI, lost happiness go on the road to be at a loss, looked up and met a wisp of sunlight, suiyueruge. I leave Fang Yan cover alone,hogan outlet, standing in my yard, then looked up facing the ray of sunshine,golden goose mid star, smile it let me again opened the >
Related Articles:

Life is li

The ship r

999th gold

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-28 22:25:46 | 显示全部楼层

Let yourself have what others can't take.

Let yourself have what others can't take,nike tn pas cher.When
< br   > "I am & times; & times; in the school, I & times; & times; in practice, I & times; & times; club president,tn homme pas cher, chairman of the student union, my GPA 3.8."
< br   > "I am & times; & times; school,hogan sito ufficiale, in & times; & times; in practice, still & times; & times; in practice, now go to the & times; & times;."
< br   > "I am & times; & times; internship, I cast a, B, C, D company, my ideal is to find a monthly salary of more than 7000 yuan."
< br   > such a result is not difficult to explain: pre University, all the members of my family, to my grandfather, grandmother, father, mother to brother and sister, that we should continue to childhood clever exquisite acting style, in the University, learning striving to be first, after-school time to argue as a student will chairman and party activists,bottes ugg france, unite closely around the good students, good cadre identity,tn pas cher, to period after graduation smoothly into state-owned enterprises or become servants of the state. Achieve this goal, we should quickly find a boyfriend or girlfriend, boys home buyers, girls home to buy a car,tn pas cher, get married and have children together burdened with house, car, children's responsibility, from entering the static stable life. And in this process, we should be unknown to the pace of unity with their peers,hogan outlet online, at each time to do their own thing to do, everything should be low-key, not to engage in special.
< br   > and a lot of people accept you fight ah,scarpe hogan outlet, rebellious ah, every day shouting, crying their own differences with others, finally reach the same goal by different routes. Because in this process, each of us is trying to use the unified standard of society to ask themselves, and strive to find their own position on this scale, not to fall a step, not to take the wrong step. We all forget what we want, forget our own advantages, forget that we have a unique DNA.
Related Articles:

Because of you, this autumn i

Fall in love with love, or fall in love with people

Happiness is like a flower

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-7 22:42:22 | 显示全部楼层

palpitate with excitement

The last time I sent a text message to tell you: "what day are you if you want to let me thoroughly,scarpe hogan outlet, you tell me, I'm afraid I don't know!" Not wanted, I really wish you. You answered me "we still be friends, I felt sorry for you, I had a good reason!"
I immediately angry and sad, a quick reply: "you can say, I will do"! Can turn to think,golden goose saldi, you have my heart! Last time, you night school,goyard soldes, first thing is to call me on the phone,tn pas cher, called me downstairs, although just said you reply such trifles,goyard pas cher, did not mention the thing between you and me, but you're still looking for me, didn't you! Furthermore, said you several times before back to school, also contacted me, plus the sentence you are the difficulties of, the more I believe in you my heart weight even if not heavy, but also exist. So, I won't give up in any case! As you say, how would I be! I put these ideas one by one to tell you. I have bursts of ten messages, effect is nothing more than: "if I just wishful thinking, that this result is the best, if not, then I will you to tell the difficulties that day. Now, I still did not give up!" You as I imagine, a also did not return.

I so stubborn looking at you,scarpe hogan outlet, let you say clearly. You said a lot in my opinion are excuses, all talk reason. Finally, you say you do not want to say the difficulties! It is difficult, for you for me! For some reason, your mother can't accept me! This reason, in the other will not become a barrier between us, but in your home, it is an indisputable fact! When I know the difficulties, my heart instantly cool, what can I do for you, but again! I know that your father has been no, your mother is your most pro in this world, you can not and your mother to the dry! You say your own things, you can call the shots, but you can not and your mother's bar for a lifetime! I know you, understand you, so I don't say anything. Just the pain in my heart,sac goyard pas cher, and who knows! Such difficulties, I can not accept, but have to accept! Not I'm not good, just a little, your mother can not accept, this, I also can not change! You let me do not blame your mother, I want to say,scarpe hogan outlet, I never blame your mother. Just, such a thing, how to let me met, I was not to buy lottery tickets!

Related Articles:

The last m

Ink and wash time

Honey, let's break up.

In fact, always thought that day into the University, is the dream of a new journey, but more grow up more trouble. Then, by the optimistic, gradually began to dim, began dissociability, began to have feelings, began to sad. Even the fear of future society, afraid of the future.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复