找回密码
 立即注册
11984 33535 53688 上海夜网
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1786|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

Preliminary document i have been by having a sphere prior to delivered myself to

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-29 15:09:07 | 显示全部楼层

There is a heartache called care

,spaccio hogan outlet
there is a kind of loneliness called happiness......
really love you. Start now will love you, I love you, is not a dream,hogan outlet, I love you is not a game, I love you is not a movie without ending. Miss you, love you, think of you, forget you? Miss you, and miss you day and night. Heartache ah lonely, lonely ah think you, there is a kind of heartache called care......
has a heart called miss...... Every time I leave you back forever so unfeeling! Never looked back at me. Do you know what I see when you go back, just crying in the street for several hours. But I didn't find you don't have to tell you, I really have no place to go! I don't want to bother you, I don't want to tell you right now, I want you! Really want to! Not all of a sudden,chaussure louboutin pas cher, is always! But you will never understand my sadness,nike tn pas cher, your unsympathetic figure deeply imprinted in my mind, for every time I think about, kind of piercing pain. You go so clear, so cruel head also don't return to the left, I was left to a lifetime of sadness, you really very good? Happy? Really let me experience, what is love? The farthest distance that I recently love you from afar, I really hope you can get the real happiness! ~ I finally know the lonely, only sad people, your back residue in my eyes, I can't look at you, the more eye is painful.
if the time can flow back, I still choose to love you? Fall in love with you do not know how much care and love to you,hogan outlet online, love you do not know how much to bring you the tears and loneliness. I love you do not know to give you happiness, love you can not give you everything you want. Don't want to hurt you don't want to let you cry, but don't know why? Always see you cry sad. In the distant city, I only miss you,hogan outlet, love you, hope you don't stop.
there is a kind of waiting called missing......
has a heartache worried about chest stuffy, but deep night is very eye-catching, the heart is very painful, do not know what to do? Do you want to? Do you think of? Do you read? Everyday I don't know what happened. Every night watching the distant night air in a daze, let it go! There is no reason to pull it back. The past is history, everyone says so. Whether it is happy or sad, the pain is really pain. What's wrong with me? Why is everyone so tortured my pay, why? Do you care for is a crime? Love you guilty? Love you can give you a little care? Why is it so? Are you worried about people day and night,tn requin pas cher, put not open is you,hogan outlet online, forget the person is you! For you I heartache for you my sadness, for you I am lonely lonely for you and me. Day and night is looking at your photos, waiting for the dawn, every day is thinking about your smile, there is a heartache called care......
understand the feelings of being a happy, waiting to be know is a lonely! < >Related Articles:

Would you

The 4 constellations of the m

Years later, who keep the most beautiful time

How long how long, everyday we're preoccupied with trivial matters, numbness of body in the busy mind the unexamined in the struggle, spring, summer, autumn and winter seems to to which we have no boundaries, even date also becomes no more important, so think of spring, only a memory of childhood fragment: Spring itch itch blowing over the cheek, ground was showing the grass such as furry meadow, occasionally a few yellow daisies to us Zhankai one cute smile, partners happy pace, accompanied by their songs sway in the green leaves.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复