主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-19 20:14:45 | 显示全部楼层

reading the story of 400 words

Lei Feng and others. In the small time bucket bully Congress, holding his tasselled spear, angry geological asked the landlord, his expression was full of hatred. My father is ill in his comrades with his own money to send anonymous. As he wrote in his diary: "treat your comrades as warm as spring,tn requin pas cher, and treat the enemy as cold as winter.".
summer vacation, my mother bought me a "Lei Feng's story", I read after deeply moved.
Reading the story of 400 words
reading the story of 400 words
Lei Feng, although only twenty-two years old, but the spirit of Lei Feng will always live in the hearts of people. Everyone must learn from Comrade Lei Feng, to be a useful person to the society.
Beethoven has a passion for music, and he has created a lot of excellent works. His work is full of fantasy. But the disaster was relentless in his body. In 1802, he was aware that his hearing loss could not be cured, and that he would soon be worse. That means he may never have created it again! What a big blow! But he is tenacious and this unfortunate fate of resistance, this may be he in the late can write so many good works of the reasons for it! Like his on life and on the fate of the never give up spirit is what we should learn, this strong and unyielding soul let life hope.
Lei Feng lives thrift. He put on the socks and fill up, I do not know how many times, wearing a number of years,chaussure louboutin pas cher, but also reluctant to discard. He also found a few pieces of wood, nail a " save box " the pick up the broken pieces of copper, screws, toothpaste, gloves, etc.,hogan sito ufficiale, are loaded into the inside. It can be used to repair the tool used, saving expenses as much as possible.
since I read the biography of celebrities, I think a lot. Beethoven left the deepest impression on me.
Lei Feng studies hard. Primary school, sixteen to go seven miles every day, he always go early late, never absent. The rain and snow, he had no shoes,hogan sito ufficiale, will wear their shoes or clogs hurried to school. The teacher, he is very attentive, no fun in the classroom play.
read the story of Beethoven,hogan sito ufficiale, let me think of Keller Helen - a person who has a strong will. Her life is also very unfortunate, a childhood illness, so she became a blind and deaf and Dumb Little girl. Beethoven and Keller Helen had different difficulties in their lives, but they had the same spirit - never to fate.
reading the story of 400 words  two
Lei Feng works very hard. One out of the bus before he examination revealed a spark plug cap is missing,chaussure jordan pas cher, and his assistant to find a a new for him to change quickly out of the bus, he would not, simply will open the vehicle parts, look carefully,hogan outlet, finally in the cylinder found,hogan outlet, prevent accidents from happening.
Related Articles:

Fish mood

Is it just a passing through in your life

The beauty

Deep night, no stars, no moon. The ups and downs, lingering, cyclotron. The curve of the flight has not changed. The large French window is bright as the eye of the night, close to, indoor, Cymbidium incense. Grand chrysanthemum in the air, such as the curtain of the fire and rain, glow without a trace.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-21 16:36:15 | 显示全部楼层

The reasons for breaking up, I have nothing to say

"love is like two rubber bands, the most easily injured, is often the last one to let go of the people." This is the first time I've never liked the words you see. I let go, but I'm still hurt.
you say we often quarrel, maybe you don't know why. In fact, a true love your woman, she hoped, eager to from where you are,golden goose outlet, nothing more than is more care, more concern, some of the telephone, SMS, some sweet talk and some accompany. And if, you often in order to your friends,hogan scarpe outlet, especially some of the opposite sex friends can not do or a small amount of do, then I think every girl will be angry. I really want to ask the boys at the moment, at this time you still love her?
< p > love a person is so simple,hogan outlet, just want to get a little bit of care and concern, he did not know, not to cherish you pay all for him. The man, not worthy of you he would be out of so many.
broke up, we really broke up. As for the reason,goyard pas cher, I do not know say it is will cause others roared with laughter will still have more pity smile, sunk.
break up, I promise you. I told myself in my heart. That is not impulsive, but so strong. Because from beginning to end, I feel like a fool, a fool who did not see the ancients. "Well, you take the drug abortion to me." I don't know what to say, I don't know the requirements will not be ridiculous. But I really say that. Your face is now single reason, the reason for the split,hogan outlet, I have nothing to say. Maybe I really is a move of the stone, so this time I choose at my feet. How I did not expect to let go of love, we are happy, greedy. In the end the harvest is full of sorrow, disregard of the scars, the embarrassment of life.
what can I say,golden goose outlet, what can I say? There are a lot of, but this moment I suddenly became mute. Because I have seen what you are feeling today: it is not difficult to be single, but it is hard to deal with the people who try their best to make you want to end the single.
the day before we broke up, we didn't seem to have any violent arguments. For me, it is a bolt from the blue. "You do not look for me, and do not give me a call, we will not have the results of the." Early in the morning, I was just on the line, you will be sent to such a message, then clear words, so firmly,ugg soldes, not to discuss. I asked several times, you finally willing to answer: my family did not agree,air jordan pas cher, that we do not close the eight. We often quarrel, so I think we will not have the results of the. Related Articles:

Endless empty

A promise, life guard

13 love yo

There is only one answer - love. The little prince in order to help the poor, he gave up his sword on the gem, gave the gold piece, also gave his eyes. But he has nothing to fear and to know what is real happiness! I not only to help those poor and happy, but also for my dedication of the prince and the little swallow and sad. I also understand a truth, there is love will be truly happy!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-27 12:02:30 | 显示全部楼层

Flower _0

,scarpe hogan outlet quietly leave quietly
HTML flower template

several worry cable residual petals at
   in the full of tears buried under the tree

some of the lonely cold as frost  
whisper quiet secluded bamboo rain off leaves under Related Articles:

Heart, lov

Happiness is actually very simple _2

Met _0

I seem to pay little attention to only a short while ago, fifteen of the moon, this is August wanes, the law of nature. At that time, there was a circle at home, then I also have a circle, very round and round. At that time I did not know how to worry, this circle will have a defect of the day. Even on that day, it should be a lot of years, I take it for granted.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-28 23:44:34 | 显示全部楼层

And the wheat will sprout in autumn.

The autumn wheat will germinate< br   > though he is the security of a middle school in Heilongjiang Province, but he was in this year's college entrance examination the 620 points of good grades,ugg pas cher, beyond the key undergraduate course line more than 100 points and was admitted to Tianjin University, his deeds after the spread of newspapers, Internet and other media, he was respected netizens said for "security brother", and he is in Heilongjiang Province, Daqing Dongfeng Middle School at the age of 27 Zi (z) plants.
< br   > Zili in primary school grade is very good, but after entering middle school,hogan outlet online, the outstanding achievements of Zi Li,hogan outlet online, but because of the poverty of the family had in school the next semester when dropped out. Zili's father married late, so my father has nearly 60 years old, plus a disease. Therefore, Zili reluctantly quit home sow the land.
< br   > in drop out after Zili began to work,golden goose saldi, in just a few years time, Zili made stevedore, an apprentice chef, also has made the security, Zili remember doing the stevedores,scarpe hogan outlet, often from seven o'clock in the evening do at six o'clock in the morning, filled with a car and a car of solution put the car ", such as work, Zili tired arms are lifted up, finally Zili tired of lying on the roadside bushes while asleep.
< br   > the hardships of life, Zi said many times thought of distant university dream, many times Zi made with the introduction of some university see in a daze, Zili heart still yearn for University. Zi made all this is bed of the father in the eyes,hogan outlet online, father said: "children, you are not admitted you are Dad drag you,tn requin pas cher, either you are going to the university entrance exam!"
"autumn wheat will germinate?" Li Zi thinking of this sentence, my father had said yes, in the fall, not a winter wheat race? Why the wheat in the winter time can germinate, and he can not walk into the school to take an examination of the university? Said stem, Zili quickly resigned from the home,nike tn pas cher, came to the Daqing, because of Daqing in the Heilongjiang education is the best.
in a security, Li Zi students.Related Articles:

Never give

Transparent happiness

Happiness,

There are many kinds of edge, to be able to know who is a cherished and memorable edge. But love more is crowds in the pass, sometimes, rub shoulders in a hurry; sometimes, affectionate leisurely to you came. Under the eaves of it rains and shelter pedestrians, the faint light of the street waiting for the same road vehicles yeguiren. They are also a chance. Even under two birds, to meet in the air, but also because of the margin.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-6 15:11:58 | 显示全部楼层

Sometimes, we lose ourselves.

< p > sometimes, suddenly feel upset and see what feels uncomfortable,hogan outlet online, feel nervous frowzily in the heart, trying desperately to find an outlet.
sometimes, inexplicable bad mood, do not want to talk to anyone, just a man quietly in a daze.
>
sometimes,hogan sito ufficiale, in the heart suddenly take out a kind of tired of emotions, feel very tired very tired.
sometimes, weak in their own time, want to hide, don't want others to see his wound.
sometimes, people misunderstood his youkouwuxin, depressed heart tears.
sometimes, eager to care for others, eager to a simple happiness.
sometimes, found that he grew up overnight.
sometimes, feel oneself and the world misfits, something beyond recognition overnight has always insisted on.
sometimes, when his heart have many words to say,air max pas cher, but don't know how to express.
sometimes, found around them do not understand their own, facing the people around them, I suddenly felt speechless.
sometimes,chaussure air jordan soldes, people suddenly say to you, I think you have changed, and then he started to have mixed feelings.
sometimes, their own dreams, but were powerless.
sometimes, in the dead of night,scarpe hogan outlet, I suddenly felt lonely well ingrained.
sometimes, hoping to find someone to love yourself, eager to a sense of security.
sometimes, like to indulge themselves, hope oneself thoroughly drunk again.
sometimes, through the familiar corner, saw the familiar silhouette, suddenly thought of a person's face.
sometimes, feel nothing, as if abandoned by the world.
sometimes, suddenly want to cry, but sad cry.
sometimes, hope for his time, so people love and The end of life.
really just sometimes, obviously a lot of friends, but still feel lonely.
sometimes, do not see their future looks like, confused at a loss.
sometimes,tn requin pas cher, often struggling in the memory, there are a lot of the.
sometimes, hear a song, suddenly thought of a person.
sometimes, eager to a vigorous love,hogan outlet online, want to do something crazy.
sometimes, often can not find something boring.
sometimes,tn requin pas cher, suddenly wanted to escape from the present life, want to fling caution to the winds pick up their luggage easy to stray.
sometimes, suddenly find yourself, lost myself. Related Articles:

tn requin pas cher

Give your

Listen to

But the five years I most of the time consumption in wonderful raising baby, eat and drink Lazard sleep, even growth and education, etc., is certainly expends painstaking effort. Always think so, to see their own children, although very tired, but it was worth it, I desire she grew up in my scientific parenting, don't ask her for the future how prominent, but beg without regret my duty to her growth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复