主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-10 15:15:33 | 显示全部楼层

Memory and confusion

The HTML template memory and confusion< br   > autumn lack Italy, let me in the weekend after lunch lying on the bed, just closed one eye downstairs then spread to ear piercing sound of the cutting sound,scarpe hogan outlet, sharp squeak hoarse voice really annoying,goyard soldes, let me no sleep, had got up and dressed,tn pas cher, came downstairs to find the source of the noise. The rear area, the impression that uneven rows of old houses have disappeared. Although four or five years ago was printed on the demolition of the words, but now seems to disappear one night only in my memory Not the least trace was found., fuzzy appearance. Eyes into the periphery of the site has been built blue plate, the outer diaphragm everywhere visible brick fragments embedded in the earth, that dark tiles in my memory when listening to the old man said, now also the has more than 100 years of history,hogan sito ufficiale, but in bulldozer roller and the memory of it together into pieces, and the soil deeply buried in the ground, dusty belongs to the memory of the screen. So I think, is not the world all have their own memory? The intermittent chain saws from the other side of the clapboard spread to come over,hogan outlet online, interrupting my thoughts, leads me to enter the site. Trample on potholed loess Road, far see empty, desolate ground sporadic stopped several cars bulldozing car, and a group of people is hard shouting slogans, hard pulling rope, a thick tree tree in my eyes slow motion like slowly hit to fall on the ground, Teng The bursts of yellow dust. In the conversation and guard the site of the old man under that only because of the construction of the hindrance, the tree more than 100 years of Chinese parasol tree was sawn fell in the site. Looking at cutting skilled carpentry cut length and length of branches, only these branches will be full of installed a car, with the car tail rolled up the thick dust gallop away, at one time were thus being deprived of a tung tree of life, leaving only the bare tree trunks and recline in has cut flat tree stump, still quietly waiting for the end of them. Autumn sunset frostily mapping in the earth,hogan outlet, let scattered in around the stump those already yellowing leaves, at the moment in my eyes is actually is so bleak. Long stay in my memory, trunk and a chainsaw squeak hoarsely, Tung in the life the last neigh cry, trance is still lingering in the ear. I was pregnant with complex mood in spite of ground walked in the past, squatted down body with both hands to touch the broken wood section, section diameter exceeds half of my arm, to is it in the intact when have I a person also hold ear stout, a top dense concentric circles, it is on behalf of its age, it is time to score in the heart of imprinted, unexpectedly is so deep. I think with your fingers to feel its life, return is of the cold, and to greet the eyes that perfect contours and show its vitality, if not man-made cut down, perhaps the scene of thousands of years in waiting for it, will still be indifferent to look at the world of change. But the memory of it with the passage of life into the dust in the chainsaw, lost in the world. At that moment,nike tn pas cher, let me see, the long river of time, no permanent memory, as time changes,air max 95 france, complete all the memory will be the most pressing time!Related Articles:

Across the way for women _168

Empress co

Little wife _518 Palace

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-10 20:26:48 | 显示全部楼层

Mercy _134

In fact, you still resist or now with me, do not believe that we will have in the future? In the end, I want to do, can you forgive me? On the way back to the city of G, Shao Dongning always maintained at one hundred and twenty mph speed, and Xiao Yi, all the way to open the window, utter not a single word. From a trip to G city and C City, missed the dinner time, did not think he was in, Rao etc.. Heard footsteps in the corridor,scarpe hogan outlet, she said to Xiao Yuheng, "your brother back." Xiao Yuheng laughed: "Yo, from the sound can be judged him, and so I will tell him,supra pas cher, make him happy." He nudged her Rao: "this floor has lived two of us, this time to come, not he who can be?" "You don't have a clumsy denial resulting in self-exposure, lovers of woman, really is not." Xiao Yuheng side walked to the door she quipped: "you can not come back, I think you get on the plane and go." Xiao Yi was not ready to face what mood he now Rao, this kind of situation, he had to go straight. Even you are not allowed to leave. He is opening the Rao insulation boxes with the left hand: "not to eat right?" She was a natural, gentle words, as they are one family, but she just wait until late husband. Xiao Yi stepped forward to hold her hand: "I come." Then open the box, fill a bowl of soup in front of her: "slowly drink, be careful. The next time I come back late, you don't eat first, etc.." Xiao Yuheng heard very kind to laugh: "you say brother Dongning ciqingcijing, what should we do?" Shao Dongning looked at his house looks not so good Xiao Zong: "the time is late, I think I can go." In order to avoid the embarrassment he Xiao Yi Rao, with eyes condemned Xiao Yuheng: "the way to take her away." Shao Dongning Xiao Yuheng: "please hand to miss two." This is the hospital since two people together to eat a meal of the most depressed. In the past, Xiao Yi although few words, but not ice, sometimes speak ambiguous words, make Dehe Rao blush, but today, in addition to him than any previous consideration, not a word. Not to disguise, but he didn't want to hide. Finally, he let down the chopsticks: "how are you? What is hide? If it is on my hand, Xiao Yi,goyard prix, I hope you can tell the truth." Xiao Yi had shibuzhiwei,scarpe hogan outlet, if not to accompany her, simply have no appetite, then her voice, he fangxiawankuai, but still not willing to tell the truth, but I do not know how to open mouth,hogan rebel outlet, ready to answer suddenly lost the courage to face, "said only must follow the doctor's advice to carry out the training function,hogan outlet, avoid by all means." "The media is over there and what new discovery?" "No." "There are also never mind,hogan scarpe outlet, as long as you don't feel puzzled,air max pas cher, I do not care." Her character is so calm. But: "I will proudly to the world to show you is my girlfriend, but I can't put you in danger. So foreign, I don't want to let others know you.Related Articles:

Prehistori

Half the city Temptress Moon _86

Slowly lure _102

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-16 00:58:02 | 显示全部楼层

Ordinary living

< p > world to me gentle pending, blossoming spray, water trickling sluggishly, fangcaoqiqi, piece of the fallen leaves, snow, rain and fishes... I can catch the light, and I can step on the shadow. The light there is no temperature, but it can recall the most profound warmth, shadow and bright. It can find the longest! I am not surprised at what lost, I can always believe that life is coming,converse femme pas cher, can not have been lost,nike tn pas cher, and the most ordinary happiness in the side,tn homme pas cher, there is breathing, there is a pulse, there is vitality! I will not deny that I, like other people, and strive to forge ahead, no, eager to have the! Just I don't chase to envy, tired, I can set their sights on a side, with my breath, my pulse of my life to feel side of happiness!
< p > I have also thought of return, even if small, a fantasy, if the road can be I print a string of footprints to the string of footprints do not disappear, I want to repeatedly walking, with the soles of the feet feel stranded in the sand, I think with the temperature so that their germination, as I was able to seeding the four seasons,hogan interactive outlet, the ups and downs of the surprise! They hate the wind, tumbling into dust, but constantly give personal advice! Hate the heavy rain, they are compacted into mud, but also harsh language!
everyone in the world are all along the edge, is Tianyuandifang,tn pas cher, walked to the place, to see who is limited! People do not bypass the fate nor in the fate of tuyere depressed, but gradually mature, stick to the known, without fear of the unknown. Perhaps you feel that fame will make you extraordinary, but I think that the existence of itself is ordinary!
once someone asked me, "what do you think is the most beautiful, what is it?"" I firmly told her that it was alive, of course I understand that it is not easy to live! The old warrior heard a loud shout, saw Shencanzhijian people a face of firm. I feel the wind dihuai, she smile a smile, the wilderness is aromatic bag is, as it is to catch the nose of the moon, the moon hanging in there, not far not near,golden goose saldi, not histories of bronze,goyard paris, without a surprised to feel the blood red >
grab hold of the hand, stumble? Hold on to whose hand, play? Whose hand is the one who cries? Whose hand is the hand, sigh? He is looking forward to,hogan sito ufficiale, is to find the bow! I rely on, such as water mountain, like circadian plunder that don't go the vitality, years slowly pie one eye, don't talk about frames, a cappella cool, calm! He is agitated, the bow is faltering! I met people and just clicked immediately. Like hidden in the forest in a fiery sunset, jumping branded under the phantom of the opera, a gorgeous without bluff! I will think, I smiled, naughty, no one noticed; I will think, I cried, grief, no one cares! I like a comedy of the protagonist, poor acting but also from the bottom of my heart! Spring summer, autumn and winter, there may still rewind playback, moved himself burst into tears! Who braved the heat for me to buy some ice cubes, who braved the bitter cold for me to pass the coat? Who is crying for me? Who is I dumb? And who is clapping for me? I shouldn't deliberate attention to supercilious look or is a gimmick, because I cry, dumb, applause, let my firm, don't panic, Hugh to exaggerate!
Related Articles:

Do not meet, do not read, do

Write melody

The library administrator out

I Tuwan, people are much more comfortable, slowly walking home. Fast home door, I subconsciously use the eye more than light glanced just vomiting, saw cleaners grandpa was holding a broom slowly clean I just spit out the dirty things. After a while, the ground was clean, did not see someone's vomit. I have seen very touched, and have a strong curiosity about him, from then on I was quietly watching him.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-5-2 01:57:43 | 显示全部楼层

Death in general loneliness, death in general lone

you put it off, laughing, pretending to be a very speculative look. However, your heart was eager to leave,montblanc plume pas cher, let you stop biting that belongs to your own loneliness.
so,chaussure air jordan pas cher, you feel that you have gone up to infinity, big enough to fill the space of the universe, and this infinite inside of you, the full, but lonely, lonely, boundless lonely!
the heavy, boundless, ink stained, dead lonely!
"it's silly to expect others to share your feelings."! People don't know you, but they only care about themselves. "Emotional log
so, you talk into two crooked curves, so desolate, weak stretch away.
you must have had this feeling too.
< p > so, you realize, some thing is can't tell any one else, something is unnecessary to tell others,chaussure louboutin pas cher, something is there is no way to tell someone and something is: even told the others, you'll regret it.
< p > without a voice call, not a drop of tears, without a trace of emotion, there is no gleam of hope, no desire, without moving, no static, only a downward sinking feeling, sink... Sink...... Sink toward the bottomless gloom.
< p > so, slowly you can feel that the afternoon shadow is how dragging dark steps west oblique, dust in the corner of the room how in Mingmang aimlessly walk, the brim of spiders to nodes that imprisoned in their own network, twilight and how silently climbed on your desk,hogan outlet, and the lonely feeling is how more and more heavy in your heart pressure,scarpe hogan outlet, pressure... Until you have difficulty breathing, the heart is sluggish, like an overweight car, the strength of the ascent to the ground slowly slowly,golden goose saldi, gradually stopped......
"is not as good as their own stuffy! "This is your conclusion.
< p > when you're stressed, eager to find someone to talk to, the person is come, but you didn't talk about anything. Of course, talk about it, but he's talking about him, you -- you're trying to talk about it,hogan outlet, but then you give up.
< p > so, night thick coated full universe, at around before and after is the ink general gloom, you don't know whether he still in continued to sink,ugg soldes, you know just --,
< p > so, if you're smart enough, then finally way is quiet, gnaw gnaw his lonely -- or conversely, let alone to consume you.
Related Articles:

For love a

In October

The first time I met Yoko is what the occasion, the boy has forgotten. Is probably in a speech a professor, occasionally and Yoko's eyes met immediately like suddenly heard like early morning walks clockwise, days to clear the joy with "tick" sound, as if to infiltrated into the blood as. Who would dream, which is visible only in a dream to the girl.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-7 12:55:37 | 显示全部楼层

So confused, so confused

,scarpe hogan outlet
but I never like you think, do a scheming woman. But the sun has been happy to look into the distance,chaussure air jordan soldes, looking for the path of happiness......
but you know, the sun is so insecure woman. She will not be easy to choose but she does not want to hurt others, also do not be hurt by others. I know you are good for me,hogan outlet, I'm afraid lonely life,hogan outlet online, miss a person. But you do not understand, feelings can not be forced,hogan outlet, two people can not do more. Is not a simple sentence he is very good to accept.
mood is really very sad, very messy. Doubt yourself more and more, really want to surrender it? I don't know. He is a good man, but I don't like it. But you all say that the good boy in the world is not much,sac goyard pas cher, don't want me to miss. You say you look,tn femme pas cher, you are such a silly and stupid woman,hogan outlet online, what are not, do not know what, some people like to have someone love, someone is willing to take care of you for a lifetime, has been good. Why pick it? Why not practice so stubborn to those ridiculous things unreal?
you say, reality a little, to find a love you marry, as long as he is right, you will be happy. But I always doubt that happiness is the others to you? Happiness should be a love of people, even a lifetime and he suffer. Happiness and love of people together to count blessings over the years. You should laugh at me naive not realistic. Related Articles:

Love me enough for you to lov

Love you like I love sick

The snow m

In fact, always thought that day into the University, is the dream of a new journey, but more grow up more trouble. Then, by the optimistic, gradually began to dim, began dissociability, began to have feelings, began to sad. Even the fear of future society, afraid of the future.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复