主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
11#
发表于 2016-5-5 02:48:09 | 显示全部楼层

Mother's green bean soup

< p > I temper anxious, often get angry even mouth sores, this time the mother would smile and said: "don't worry, I give you more boiling point of mung bean soup to ensure drink will be better in a few days." Really, every time I drink the mother's green bean soup, I really slowly, so a long time, mung bean soup has become my favorite.
because of the hot weather, plus often stay up late, unknowingly and get angry, resulting in oral ulcers, eating all feel difficult. Mother called the phone, immediately after the trustee from the countryside to bring green beans, told me that they are carefully selected on the good green beans.
looked at her daughter's sweet, I like to return to the carefree childhood, the simple house,hogan outlet, the thick of maternal love and family with the mung bean
< p > free time, I will on the side see mother how to boil mung bean soup, first of all, the mother would wash the mung bean, soaking one to two hours after into the jar, join the right amount of water, with the fire to boil water, wait until the green beans were after boiling, skim the top of floating at the end, then covered with the lid, with a small fire slowly boiling down, side boil while also must with a small spoon,golden goose scarpe, stir slowly, otherwise it is easy to overflow until cooked red bean paste, add crystal sugar amount,hogan outlet online, slightly and then cook for a while. So wait until the pot of bean soup cooked, the mother's forehead covered with fine sweat. Mother side by hand wiped his forehead of sweat, side to me said: "when you grow up, also want to remember to learn so give oneself cook, do you know?"
< p > was greedy of my attention all in that pot fragrance overflowing mung bean soup, which also care about mother's words, in fact,hogan outlet, grew up, every day in the busy, there is no such patience to endure. Today,scarpe hogan outlet, so why not try personally a pot of delicious bean soup?
put the phone down, looked out the window of the scorching sun, childhood scenes welled up. I remember when I was small, to the summer vacation days, brothers and sisters are from the school holiday back, usually quiet room all of a sudden become lively and siblings stay in the room reading, slapstick. And mother in the afternoon, choose good beans, gave us boiled cool sweet greasy mung bean soup, when we take a nap wake up, or reading a book look tired, feel summer sweltering with the heat of, mother will it in a timely manner to give us end to mung bean soup, several brothers and sisters greedily drinking mother Pro boil mung bean soup, the kind of sweet, cool feeling had been dipped to the internal organs.
then open the mother to bring the mung bean,air max homme pas cher, in accordance with the mother taught me the way to boil. It was not long before the hot mist rising up from the pot. Opened the lid, only to see a bead small green beans in the soup in the crowded with dangling body, put the pot of soup Akira into beautiful jade green,nike tn pas cher, only felt Qin bone cool in systemic diffuse, instantly dispelled the summer heat outside the window, the modern people of suffocation. Soon, the mung bean soup pot reeky a good cook. Rise up and put it on the table, let it cool slowly. Daughter came back from school,air max 95 france, I took a bowl to her, her daughter took over a drink and said: "well, my mother cooked mung bean soup is good to drink, more than I bought in the school to drink more." Said to give me a naughty face. Related Articles:

The rain alley, a long umbrella family dream

Love is a

I am a tears of love fish

The walls there poplar stretched out, eager enough flowering temperature, shook his head and refused to withdraw the arm. By twos and threes pedestrians, with the time passed by, you don't say, I'm not language, only the wind. Except the city also heavy makeup, face and body are colorful description of wiping, ostentatious people into glitz, ingratiating smile a fumbled for the world's purse.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
12#
发表于 2016-5-7 22:11:08 | 显示全部楼层

Yangjiaxi reed

only heard the sound of the streams. She sang melodious, playing music from the distant ancient Acacia, Qingfeng up to. She split element snow like clean hands,scarpe hogan olympia, from the hand of palmprint flows quietly, then is elegant, shy,tn pas cher, reserved, meticulous, for fear of pain such as snow plain and neat hand. Only such a white snow reed, so clear and clean streams will flow. Only so lightly tactful stream, to grow so ethereal as snow reed. Xi, is set with a guitar in the reeds, the Hang Hang Cong Cong flowing love song. Reed, a perch on the shore of the harp, slightly warm in the sway of lingering. Xi and reed cooperation sounds of harmony, is becoming a stunning scenery.
The
I of the stream source back forward for thousands of years. She is not from the Song Dynasty legend and is not flowing, when Tang love affair in circulation and. She is quiet,air jordan homme, simple, elegant, should come from the ancient dream of. Her fragrant water wash over the mulberry dress, mining AI hand, plucking the feet. Her through Che crystal water rippling green Xi Xi Yi wooden pestle sings; cleaned beauty long hair fluttering; transfer beauty to the lingering emotion. For thousands of years,air max pas cher, she is like a cup of pure wine, let people have drunk with love.
people to root out the reed, planting grass was, to pull the rope, the river and the shore of the scenery on the historical traces, spread far. Worldling Zhangu steps have come to,hogan outlet online, or drift Creek, or sitting on the shore. Near the shore in the brook cold stare, Xi >
has a white reeds, a distant stream of imagination.
a thousand years later, the stream was developed.
reed is the shore of the river's dream. Have a dream, will the wind in the reed waves waves blowing, blowing and love; blown far and near miss. Reed is on the other side of the brook Miss mind, as snow mighty stretching from the Cape to the horizon; from late autumn stretching into the winter, through time, through the space. Thoughts such as snow, boundless.
I stubbornly believe that the ancient text "Book of Songs" is the earliest from here to open. At that time, Jianjia gray, White Dew cream, she like a lotus, glows in the water. She's waiting, looking forward to. The shore pursues the footsteps of youyuanerjin, along the way, falling dust, water blurred, hooves fall on the sun road. Iraqis gradually old,goyard soldes, thousands of years before heading the green reeds, thousands of years after open extreme lush blossoming, want to look penetratingly blossoming, past pious wishes.
reed is absolutely vivid plot, in white as snow in the background, let me have a look of eternal life remember that river. If a glimpse, met a lady.
reed always started floating white in the autumn, like a snow falling in the two sides of the river. It takes cold tone, let the whole season to the fall of the deep quiet down, quiet down,scarpe hogan outlet, quiet down around. The wind blown from the reeds on the go, like the boundless snow reed swing heaving drum. The reed is very high,stylo mont blanc pas cher, higher than the head. Stand in the reeds, people here see that figure. The wind through the swaying reeds, reed waves, the trace of life, a wind sucking time. Related Articles:

Three hole

Loved, and the evil

Nian Jing,

In fact, always thought that day into the University, is the dream of a new journey, but more grow up more trouble. Then, by the optimistic, gradually began to dim, began dissociability, began to have feelings, began to sad. Even the fear of future society, afraid of the future.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复