主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 23:45:22 | 显示全部楼层

Primary school composition on the road

school, a little sister hurriedly ran home. A boy wanted to make a practical joke, and walked over to the little sister. My little sister cried sadly.
article three: from school on the road
that day, the weather is particularly clear, blue sky floating white clouds, like the white lotus in full bloom. Far out of the seat of a mountain of shoulder and shoulder, very close; flowers exposed the lovely face, like the kiss of waiting for the bees; the birds fly happily in the sky; stream singing songs of joy...
Monday afternoon after school, Xiao Ming and Xiao Hong together out of the school gate. As they walked along, they suddenly saw a wallet lying on the road. Xiao Ming said: "whose wallet is this?" Little red said: "this is like a teacher's wallet, we and so on." Then, they stood by the roadside to the owner, but the owner is also waiting for a long time did not come. They see the sun is falling fast, and the sky is getting dark, Xiao Ming said: "do not go home, our parents will be worried." So,converse blanche, the two of them go forward, suddenly saw a police uncle, Xiao Ming said: "there is a small red there a police officer, we put the wallet to him!" They ran over two, said: "the police uncle we picked up a wallet." Small red hands holding the wallet to the police uncle. The policeman said: "I will find the owner, you are really a good child shijinbumei." The two of them said, "thank you."." They ran and said, "good bye to the police." They are happy to go home, they feel that today is the most happy day.
article two: from school on the road
< p > saw so many students are eating fruity with a smile, I also deeply infected,hogan outlet, could not help but ice cream temptation, usually saved up pocket money to buy the root's favorite "strange cow", while walking side suck with this sweet and delicious Popsicle.
"pond road, cicada is called summer......" After school, I am humming "childhood" this first song, happily out of the school gate, sun is not down, burning of the golden sunset on the horizon, the earth is golden, today the weather is very hot, the students were dripping with sweat. Shop business these days, many students have to bear, scrambling to flock to shops, their pocket money from his pocket and pulled out, bought a popsicle ice cream, eat to go.
through this thing I know to help others,hogan outlet, is to be happy.
suddenly I >
one: on the road
at this time, a big sister passing by here, saw the little sister so sad to cry,air max pas cher, it is very strange,tn pas cher, asked: "little sister, why do you cry?"" The little sister cried, "this little brother, I tripped and fell. I hurt my foot, I can't walk, I can't go home." Big sister said, "I'll take you home!" Say,goyard pas cher, then carry on the younger sister, and the boy very seriously said: "little brother, you should not bully the small students, it should be to protect the students is."
so, the boy was ashamed of his head.
Related Articles:

An optimis

See composition 200 words

Fishing with my father 200 words

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
nike air max sale[url=http://www.prcmalnate.it]bo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-6 06:41:27 | 显示全部楼层

The eternal composition of life _7

inadvertently, those happy memories of the past will appear in my eyes, perhaps is the memory of the innocent; perhaps interesting memories; perhaps Miss lovely cheeks...... Do not know, in short, we have a few feelings until now is still not faded, but with the passage of time, but lost the innocence of the past. Mature we will also remember the promise.
would like to dedicate this article to all the great people who have the spirit of Lei Feng.
young people, come on! While young and strong, for their wonderful life to draw a brilliant pen. Try our best,hogan outlet, in the life the vastness of the universe, enjoy Huisa sweat and youth, let that wonderful life to,,,air max 90 pas cher,,,,,
sometimes,goyard pas cher, a chance encounter will change our life, the so-called pure friendship, we must be able to set up under the premise of pure! And will become the eternal focus.
lives forever,scarpe hogan outlet, forever in my heart will not be forgotten by.
ten: life eternal monument - the spirit of Lei Feng
nine: eternal life in
four years of groundless talk, we are coming together,golden goose scarpe donna, never forget the promise. Even if the day is sour, sweet, bitter,hogan sito ufficiale, hot does not matter, also can feel the happiness slowly. Often fantasy, go to school together, chat together, play games together, do those boring behavior together...... But I feel very happy. That we in the drizzle in the running, playing, unconsciously they ran into a village of corn, in ignorance of the when the thief, with the work of others to run their secret base, fear to be discovered by the people, roasted corn instant is ridiculous to the extreme...
lovely friend, now not in a school, we have to work harder,golden goose saldi, for the four people who belong to the happy heaven sent a sigh! We will be happy! We will be happy!
< p > it is a piece of dry land. The heat away wet. It is a gloomy sky, dark clouds covered the sun; it is a lonely hero, hungry occupy the mind, it is a piece of torn table, damaged occupied the corner of the table. However, there is no need to panic, there is always a drop of water,scarpe hogan outlet, the heat away, always with a >
< p > four years ago we met in an ordinary primary school, when that one innocent eye is my first feeling to seem to have friends warm, germinating the heart the heart has never sent, seed germination. My intuition is not wrong, although it is a common encounter, but it produces an enviable feeling. They are kind, beautiful, lovely, generous, easy-going and helpful...... In their body can't seem to find any faults, from my life have a new starting point, is no longer alone, but have our happy home "Jieyi Gold Orchid", I became one of the molecules. Maybe, some people will laugh at us that is boring game, but who knows? In fact, this is the warmth of the world and we must survive the meaning of those who do not have a friend of the world's most lonely, the most helpless, the most poor people.
Related Articles:

Out of col

My hometow

Their comp

Mount Longhu is located in the territory of Jiangxi city of Yingtan Province, Guixi, 20 km away from Yingtan city. Is the AAAA level scenic spots in china. Chinese is the birthplace of Taoism, the national key scenic spots. The scenic area of 200 square kilometers. Has a long history of the Taoist culture, the unique characteristics of the Danshan water and cultural landscape "ruin".
nike air max sale[url=http://www.prcmalnate.it]bo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复