主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 07:54:57 | 显示全部楼层

Ten years _156

Besides, I don't give you calculate the opportunity cost, you think I would have 2 to fly back to the North x with childhood dream lover go to Beidaihe for a holiday the, now, bathing resort, dream lover dreams difficult to continue, but this loss of a sum of money can not be calculated ah! " Xiao Qiqi although know he talk nonsense, but in fact people is indeed in order to save her and delayed the plane, then grind said: ". This, too, I. Well, anyway, I am now a body is hundreds of pieces of money, don't you, I give you the IOUs, then according to the market price of interest,air max pas cher, OK? " Chen Yuanxing sit up, "feelings, it is good, fast write fast write, owe I must return,goyard prix, hee hee, don't forget the writing on green loss cost love regret costs several." Xiao Qiqi took out a paper and pen, white his one eye, "useless talk so much, have you these expenses?" "No, no, you have to write, but this real opportunity loss ah, you a big are economic background, don't deceive we these Polytechnic wood that in addition to our laboratory doesn't know anything!" Xiao Qiqi helpless, "you are so smart, I see who are not deceive you!" Then write IOUs, wrote numbers hesitated: "you are exactly right?" Chen Yuanxing lying on the Xiao Qiqi next to a jaw her written words, smack, "sister no wonder so violent, the somebody else say words like person, you this words written with paintings like fox." Xiao Qiqi ignore him jabbering, anti paper back, take a those tickets start faces too. Chen Yuanxing watching she is constantly shaking his head. Formula listed a long string, the results really is 10378.53, Chen Yuanxing and start sarcasm: "say you learn economic minds much,louboutin pas cher, you also don't admit! I want to start the first grade primary school Chen less not listed formula, it can be wrong number?" Words full of pride and exaggeration, Xiao Qiqi heart despise him, had to write a receipt lost to him. Chen Yuanxing but back, no no, no chance to write the loss.&quot,christian louboutin pas cher; Xiao Qiqi not only in written after the receipt he asked green loss cost and love regret some fee,hogan outlet, Chen Yuanxing pinching the receipt, laugh the brilliance of the face peach blossom, Xiao Qiqi looked at his blooming face and the shoot a slap in the face of the impulse and the boys born people violent impulses. Xiao Qiqi watched him lie down in bed, but he couldn't help saying, "you go up there."." Chen Yuanxing simply took off his shoes, Fudge shook the legs, "why am I on?" Xiao Qiqi is to provoke his receipt of upset, but his pride and a pair of peach blossom eye shine, my heart more angry, conveniently pinch it shaking legs. "You're a man of course on top!" "Oh dear." Chen Yuanxing had received a leg skid sat up, rubbing the legs, "is the man on it? Why do men do physical work? I don't do! You're a violent woman, climb on top of it,tn requin pas cher!" Rolling! Tell you to go up there!" Xiao Qiqi cold face. "I am not in the above, not to you, how can you?" Two people still on the debate, sitting opposite a.Related Articles:

Rising evi

The moon has shone cold Jiangdong _65

Another ye

You have a good weekend, Monday at noon! The eighteenth chapter T introduction full text update, TXT download, please read the novel network as in the night. LAN, summer is cool. The wind blowing from the north, moistens the whole city. Many people have been sleeping, a lot of people's life has just begun. Downtown, a some years in the area. A 40 year old man guangzhebangzi stood on the balcony, drinking beer.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-13 16:32:36 | 显示全部楼层

The Dragon Boat Festival [a verse] imagined (one's

The HTML template of a poem] [Dragon Boat Dragon Boat (one's imagination)< br  >[Dragon Boat Festival a verse] Dragon Boat conjecture (outer) this text many about to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival poetry Song, an OCD conjecture, 20 pieces of the poetry of the Dragon Boat Festival, Dragon Boat Festival poetry readings in the first 10 articles, please slowly appreciation: in the surging river in you is a single Ben Teng waves in the rain,goyard prix, the mountains you are one piece does not fall clouds had loneliness hide into the slot of the blue alone the dream is written into the cloud the horizon would rather live, but also to strong Chinese life as long as there is a dream of death and fear? Even a soul to let the river a plume of flame that is beautiful to blossom into Shihai rhyme in poetry echoed stretches of blood root | at a figure in dragon boat oar sound child to find her mother from the fingers of the old man there is a boundless clouds and grassy places to stay in your heart and soul the return of the mother's milk, looking for wet clothes to wash the moxa incense as the Millennium China looked up throughout the sunlight in your ideal moment, until my chest in the memorial day polymerization into embracing watch elements tenderness sound at the feet of the mother | why I don't know why this is still waiting for brilliant is still hoping to do it all again now that happened after knowing that love is not love dim, want to pause long there is a luxuriant A time in the waves let my every dream you have dreams to a rich summer sky country Cheung rich and beautiful home | "male Yellow Wine" | with a cup to drink under Yellow Wine male fear of snakes hang a wormwood Yin of hundreds of thousands of years the grief of a distant memory into the river boatrace applause. The sound of a drum,hogan outlet, down at home on the heart of | Chu in the mountains echoed the flower core Qu floated into the thousands of years of ear parting sorcery song is singing songs, from Book of Songs the fetters of the Chu people holding flowers fragrance singing a thousand years of tears |   Xiao Xiao, wrote a poem to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival related articles: the Dragon Boat Festival Dragon boat two poems Yin Qianzai long customs, double five annual Dragon Boat festival,hogan outlet. Million households wrapped rice dumplings,hogan outlet, students before the case of Qu Fu yin. Jiawangguopo leave regret, dead body to pass through the ages of drowning. The Miluo river is not dry tears, is the ferry boat from. Dragon tears oneself Miluo Qu sin, not eternal tears dry rivers. The new AI fruit for insect? The male Huang An drive? Have GM rice dumplings? The dragon boat is Fu sewage? Caomin dare not forget about a few people, a few people awake drunk,hogan sito ufficiale? A in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) conjecture related recommendation: 2013 nurses day 5,hogan outlet.12 speech: if I am a patient person with no distinction, everyone is equal in today's society, the basic code of ethics. Due to the need of the social division of labor,hogan outlet, I in 1982 came to the health sector, embarked on the health care jobs, become an angel in white, over the years faithfully practice "self sacrifice, high responsibility sense, excellence,golden goose saldi, full of love" the Nightingale spirit, by the praise of the majority of patients. In the long-term care work practice, may be because of work, but alsoRelated Articles:

If I only

Some coupl

I before I was the sweeper position is not what a very prominent place is in the street sweep sweep the floor, besides sweeping powers who will be well; why everyone is so admire them, until today, I didn't understand it! They silently for you service, do not think of claim, only wish to create a beautiful environment, to the earth flow a piece of pure land, just want to let us far away from the burden of waste.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-21 20:11:39 | 显示全部楼层

The perfect state of pursuit of communication

The pursuit of the perfect realm of communication< br   > with the increase in the quality of individual communication, communicative environment change, communicative content rich, diversification of means of communication, people are trying to pursue a perfect realm of communication, making communication more elegant, beautiful and charming. How to create the perfect realm of communication?
A, the establishment and perfection of the communicative personality< br   > personality is a rich connotation of concept, include the person's personality, temperament, accomplishment, ability and knowledge in all aspects,mont blanc pas cher. Communicative personality is the personality of communication shows. The perfect personality will make the communication communication into a higher realm, to achieve the ideal degree. For example, good knowledge of quality, will enable the communication to vulgar elegant; personality characteristics of sound, will make full communication style, elegant and pleasant, infinite charm. An elegant temperament, rich connotation, hospitable,hogan sito ufficiale, manners are, vomit a lotus,air max pas cher, his form of communication is also pleasing to both the eye and the mind is the unforgettable. He will bring to the communication situation, the elegant and refined atmosphere of a quality suggestive of poetry or painting and touching charm. The establishment and perfection of the communicative personality is comprehensive,hogan outlet online, is not a breakthrough, all have the trend,hogan sito ufficiale. For example, the improvement of knowledge literacy, and can not explain the rest of the personality characteristics have occurred by leaps and bounds. But communicative personality of the individual components, is a whole, is able to interact with each other to promote the. For example, knowledge literacy increased, and how much can lead and temperament, personality changes.Just
communication mode is a specific form of communication, it is restricted by the communicative personality, but also has its own rule. Best grasp these laws is to grasp the sense of propriety, just perfect. The Ming Dynasty Hong Yingming wrote in his "roots": "a well written article, nothing special, just 'right'." In fact,hogan sito ufficiale, communication is also like a writing chapter,scarpe hogan outlet, know how to thousands of communication, know the law of communication, the key is still in the use of. Use of the wonderful care "just", is a sense of propriety, is a point, so it is very and elegant, full of lingering charm. For example, friendly, not excessive enthusiasm. On the other side said the meaning of respect, also to go beyond that is appropriate, emotions can be. Don't back attached to their self deprecation. Have a friend, then act each other, willingly,hogan outlet online, go all out. The friend thankful, and is gratitude, and Syria friendship, the relationship, is singing the praises of, originally is for me to deal with very little, every day at this time of he accompany careful, said length. The other is a sincere friend, at first get confused in mind. This friend is cause of communication failures, will damage their own image, let the mood communication itself is destroyed. The way of communication "just need to understand the intentions, need to master the art of. Like smile and say hello, to say is very simple, but use has many mysteries, the same way often show the elegance of different levels.Related Articles:

Why do you

The full moon in the heart, o

Words and deeds affecting the relationship between

We are in the interaction of external relations and in the quiet inner solitude, body sense the value of their own sense of presence, the one and only lived your life. If not active, not passive, whether you are willing or not willing, we used to deep and external relations or interactions or kink or investment or payable in, to the maximum tension and elasticity show that both strange and familiar with your own, embodies the contradictory and harmonious self existence, aware of the high spirited and low self pulsation.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-5-2 11:30:56 | 显示全部楼层

Woman, do you know I love dearly

was in Wu Xiubo's "and" see the table in such a sentence, let me deeply touched: "if the son asked, Dad, death is what happened, I can die for them to see, not afraid.  she is first hold my woman, she is the first kiss my woman,scarpe hogan outlet, she is the first heard me crying and see me laugh woman. She is the woman I love most in the world, she is the world's most painful my woman, she is the world will stay with me until the end of her life woman, she is whether I'm right and wrong, good and bad that I'm the best woman... < br   > for me, she put as the patient. From that she does not know cry piteously for food slim, spent much effort, cost much effort. Learning to walk when she gently holding me go a little bit ushered me stepped forward, fall will help me up, cry to wipe my tears. The primary school early to cook for me, for my laundry, for my hair, then smile and send me to school,scarpe hogan outlet. After standing in the intersection waiting for my return, regardless of the weather, seasons change. At that time is very headstrong, always think as it should be, so there is no any scruples, now want to feel regret, when I was a child I always thought her eccentric, just like my brother, all good fun for him, fight never cursed is my. I began to envy, she's too good for my brother jealous,nike tn soldes, but ignored her love for me, finally, I put my dissatisfaction that out,tn requin pas cher, tears shouted at her, "I hate you!" Immediately, I saw her red eyes not to utter a single word, finally turned on the floor,nike tn pas cher, and even did not eat dinner. The second day, she told me that time as in the past, I don't know why she is never angry with me, just a person quietly sad. < br   > to the middle school, puberty I became very rebellious, learn the peers in the eyes of that "cool" fun, learned how to fight, body with purple scars; learn a truancy, in a bad mood when a person run out; learn how to drink, often and students poly together pinjiu..... Become irritable,hogan sito ufficiale, the mood is always unstable, old and washed her temper; become covered with thorns, she too tired, hate her endlessly asked this question on that. Perhaps, she is too good for me, good to I never understand, good to I never take,ugg soldes. Also deeply remember it was a cold winter's day, my classmates and I pinjiu, from the outside to buy liquor duanzhebeizi poured two cup, little wine strength at the beginning, later class the whole people have no consciousness, to the afternoon four point the stomach all things are finished vomit after to gradually clear, drink wine of five students, two alcohol poisoning in the hospital, later really referred to the school leadership and government affairs at that, but the teacher in charge as we are pressed down nor punished. At night, she was wearing a thick cotton padded jacket to pick me up, the father did not at home,hogan sito ufficiale, she had to walk to, then the black so cold night, she actually ran all the way to lest I out of the matter. Along the way, she coat will be tightly wrapped in the arms of guarding and obviously his body trembling, home and burned water let me bathe, from start to finish is not reprove me >Related Articles:

The author's love and + Shushan swordsman novels l

To have a

Rush of that year's classic l

The first batch of educational practice has come to an end, but it is not an end, and a lot of follow-up work needs to be carried out. Style with refractory and recurrent and the formation of fine style not once and for all, to overcome bad style can not be done overnight. Past experience tells us that the rectification is difficult, difficult to prevent rebound.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-5-6 05:11:22 | 显示全部楼层

Every time I think of you, I feel a pain in the he

lonely night, again ask myself: "I really love you?"
when I want to find your shadow in the night, only to find that you like the air. I can't catch you, like I can't catch your heart beating.
my punishment should not be punished the existence of love
as if your voice in my ears, as if you were in my side.
?
!
I hate, hate you and leave
?
you are getting in front of me blur together, because my eyes were full of tears.
then, I just let myself go alone again to enjoy the loneliness, the loneliness, the quiet.
?
? I ask myself,hogan sito ufficiale, but I did not know what...
Every time I think of you, feel heartache
I
if I give you endless love, so please remember this endless scars,
I don't know how long I will miss you,hogan outlet, how long do you love
no one can answer me.
if I love to give you pain, please remember the life of such a man give you the pain;
if I love to give you happiness,scarpe hogan outlet, then you will always remember this happy;
!
the wind stopped, the clouds have stopped, the heart can love you in this moment to stop it?
I hate, hate you gave me a hope, and give me a break!
is my self willed, I indulge myself,
I hate, hate us Born Under A Bad Sign
if you can choose, I would prefer not to know you, don't want to let myself fall in love with you,chaussure louboutin pas cher, but do not want to give you the scars of
my decadent, tormenting yourself,
,golden goose outlet!
can be silent tears, love dies can also so free
quiet night, I added a lonely,golden goose saldi, a lonely!
tired? How many times I asked myself, also ask you
no one can tell me, no one can determine my
every time I think of you,tn pas cher, feel heartache
I do not blame you, nor hate you
if that's the case, I'd rather not start at all.
the pain that I do not know when the end is a
I was struggling in pain, my pain in the indulgence of everything I own everything. I know this is my own punishment,chaussure jordan pas cher.
?
!
love, whether it should continue or should end?
?
may be early to end, and is completely to the end of Related Articles:

Greedy bir

A fairy tale - Mermaid continued

The motherland Hello _0

But his character is too straightforward, and he happens to be a gas of the girl child, she thought as a man, why he can't let her? Why not speak in a mild tone to appease her? At that moment, she felt that he was not to be forgiven.she went to the 98 step, she knew gradually filled with guilt feeling, she wanted to, in the love, although he was too outspoken, but what a stroppy.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复