主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 23:54:57 | 显示全部楼层

Langya table _176

"It could not be a coincidence?" Xie Bi some anxious and fearful tunnel, fell into the well, which is not easy to find, even if no water, only afraid also has a thick layer of silt... " Xiao Jingrui frowned, elbowing the younger brother a, turned and smiled patted the shoulder of Jin Yu, relaxed airway: "a dry, what matter, I go, is certain to find you out!" "I go," said Yu Jin understand his kindness, back with a smile, "I have dirty clothes, then drag you down......" "Go," Xiao Jingrui half-genuine and half-sham gave him a blow, "what kind of clothes? The black, my night vision than you, say you master is not the most afraid of snakes? The wet grass deep mud, is the largest snake......" The voice just fell, he received from friends, brother, and four scornful sights, are some puzzled,louboutin soldes, Mei Long Su alongside whispered: "Jing Rui. Now it is winter, the snake is to hibernate..." "............" "Do not care for him," Xie Bibai brother. "I went to rope, no matter who is down and have to be lashed down the line." Said turn around to go, but was stopped by the plum long su. "The flight has been found, he moves faster......" Just explain the sentence, the young figure has quickly swept over, the hand was holding a roll of thick rope. Xiao Jingrui forestalls to grasp the hand over, one head tied around his waist, said Jin Yu know yourself in the dark with a blind do not see, also not polite, just reach out to help him check the knot whether firm, mouth gently said a sentence: "be careful." "Well." Xiao Jingrui promised to go back and see the plum long Su squatting on the ground, not from a strange way: "Su brother, what are you doing?"" "Take the hay and stick do a small torch, together with you,hogan outlet online." "No, I see things clearly at night, they said I like an owl." Chang Mei Su a snort of laughter, shaking his head: "not to light you use, the well does not look shallow and wellhead is covered with weeds, airflow must not smooth, the following must be sewage turbidity, if you go after the torch can not continue to burn, people will not be able to stay for a long time, otherwise it's easy to suffocate." Xie duo scared a jump, with the busy squatted down to help weeding, very simple and quick torch had been tied, Mei Changsu Chongfei the flow body touched a pair of small flint, lit the torch, the engine Xiao Jingrui in the hands of,chaussure louboutin pas cher, slowly from the wellhead hanging down. Xie Bihe said Yu Jin tightly pull the rope,air max femme pas cher, a little bit to the decentralization, Mei Changsu leaned over the wellhead, always pay attention to the brightness of the flame. Cui Yue Jue since it is inlaid on the belt, volume is not big enough to go. Therefore, Xiao Jingrui down for a long time,tn homme pas cher, only heard him constantly called down to the delegate, it seems nothing like,hogan outlet. "Stop, has been exactly and silt really very thick." after awhile, underground and Xiao Jingrui voice, is a long wall of moss covered an echo, sounds a little deformation, "it's not so easy to find, I want to turn for a while, the torch on"Related Articles:

If love _78

Red _335.

In her mind, there were pictures of two people riding motorcycles. Just Han Shen, actually make her feel the gentle. But then I thought, she is more like. Colleagues ride only, say to Zhou Xiaozhuan every time around her waist, the fear of death when she refused to let go around. Want to think much more.
burberry outlet borse[url=http://www.rollr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复