主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-9 04:37:25 | 显示全部楼层

Qingdao underwater world composition _4

soon, my father bought the ticket. Soon, we will step into the world of the sea gate. In the world of the sea tunnel,hogan outlet, I was completely stunned by the scene inside the beautiful, around us all the sea creatures across the entire tunnel formed by transparent glass, 1.5 round, people.
we came to the sea, to see the beautiful sea, very happy, finally, we went to the Museum of coral jellyfish, the most beautiful inside the coral,hogan outlet, jellyfish have been light and lovely, can also change!
during the summer vacation, my father and mother went to Qingdao to visit the Qingdao underwater world. Qingdao underwater world is located in Qingdao city next to the first beach, the magnificent generous,louboutin pas cher soldes, divided into small family hall, exhibition hall and the specimens of freshwater fish and rare aquatic animal museum.
first, we came to the "dream palace jellyfish" dream palace jellyfish showcase dozens of thousands of jellyfish, jellyfish, show the main varieties of ribbon jellyfish, hanagasa jellyfish, jellyfish, jellyfish and other color. They float in the water, like the flowers in the garden,mont blanc pas cher, flowers and beauty; they are like floating in the air parachute,chaussure supra pas cher, very pretty and charming, distinguished air of elegance and coquetry. These translucent creatures, such as silk brocade with their wristband, traction we enter the blue dream world.
seven: my father took me to Qingdao underwater world
I am unable to part left Qingdao Maritime Museum, but the colorful underwater world and love nature, protect the marine biological consciousness is deeply imprinted in my mind.
underwater world is really big ah,golden goose outlet!
in the morning, my father and I got up early in the morning, wash finished, we took a lot of things,hogan sito ufficiale, so everything is ready. Dad drove led me out. After several hours of journey, we finally came to the dream of the world of the sea --. "Wow" to come here to play so many people! I can not help but shout.
is on the other side of the big circle inside and outside the exhibition hall, a riot of colours coral landscape, colorful sea anemones and various various types of beautiful tropical fish are waiting for the arrival of tourists. At the bottom of the performance hall we see a thrilling "shark dance performances," Mermaid "poetic imaginary water ballet. Then we visited the Science Theater Hall, open laboratory, freshwater biological museum.
five one day, dad will take me to Qingdao ocean world to play, hear this good news, I am very happy.
six: visit Qingdao underwater world
then,hogan interactive outlet, we went to the "tunnel". Tunnel length of 86.2 meters, 2.5 meters wide, it was all enclosed space built by arch ring of acrylic glass. It stocked with hundreds of thousands of marine species. Here is the best place to enjoy the marine life. A portion of the tunnel ground is automatic walking ladder, visitors and friends can stand on the stairs on the stop. Look at all kinds of fish are fish diving to the bottom, were nothing if travel by air feeling, just like appreciating air free flying birds. Related Articles:

Find happiness composition 40

Thank you for your love composition _1

Find their own flash point composition _3

This year summer vacation, I cherish excited mood and my mother and I went to the treasure island of China - Taiwan, on a day trip, we followed the tour guide came to the Taipei 101 building, 101 why is 101. The original 101 has one hundred and one floors.
mackage outlet[url=http://www.capservizi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-16 17:44:40 | 显示全部楼层

To hold her grandson in law to force me to go to b

< p > Pang Fengshan reply: Hello, your mother-in-law is confused, you also follow so stupid, obvious, the geomancer is trying to cheat money cheating the color, but you obediently submit, or I think is your mother-in-law deliberately collude with Mr. Feng Shui,hogan outlet online, let you and him, satisfy her desire for sons, because she knew that his son was born without birth ability.
To hold her grandson in law to force me to go to bed with Feng Shui
1, net friend pour out: my husband and I have been together for 5 years, her husband because of physical problems has been infertility around a doctor does not work. To this end, the husband can not afford to mention the spirit of the day, it seems that there is a sense of fear of husband and wife, the mother in order to be able to embrace the grandson and anxious. A few months ago, and her mother that my family is not good feng shui, sought to come to see Mr. Feng Shui home, just the other day I was sick and lying in bed rest,tn requin pas cher, then geomantic gentleman looked at me half a day later, to a woman pretending to be mysterious some whisper. Later, mother told me that Mr. Feng Shui think my physiognomy is not good, is the folk said the man and need to break, to the home of the objects and the bed to put; the second is to me and Mr. Feng Shui bed with a,hogan sito ufficiale, to see whether the occurrence of pregnancy like, after this is done, said my husband and I again in the same bed can birth. Mother-in-law was convinced of this, I am sure that the superstition is absurd, but mother-in-law fell on his knees and begged me to try. At that time, I really have no way, her husband thought the sullen, praying eager face,louboutin pas cher soldes, unexpectedly confusedly promised. Now, I am really pregnant, but I know that the child is not a husband, what should I do,scarpe hogan outlet, I should like this and her husband cheated on it?
to hold her grandson in law forced me and Feng Shui to go to bed
2, users talk: my husband and I just got married last year, not a year,hogan outlet online, her husband is a doctor of infectious disease hospital. He was infected when he was dealing with liver disease. Husband divorce, because the disease can not be a child, but also worried that the infection to me! I love my husband, love The imprint is engraved on my heart! The more he is, the more I feel I should be good to him, how do I face >
your home such a thing is ridiculous, incredible, I think you are eager to want a child to be pregnant,chaussure louboutin pas cher, otherwise, how can so easily agree to the request of her mother-in-law. Now you are pregnant, you are really happy,goyard pas cher, in fact, you actually more sad and tangled up. With the child how to do, after all he is a "bastard", you will have the courage to face the child born? Even if you and your mother-in-law can persist, but the paper can pack fire, your husband which day found the child is not right, if you know that is not his own kind, he can forgive you? Even if he does not pursue, you can feel? You can fool anyone, but can you fool yourself?
in short, if you love your child in particular, for all the consequences of the above does not matter, do the worst of the big calculation, then you put the child was born. Anyway, now done, this is not the way. Later, whether it is a blessing or a curse, you must be calm and then, because this is your own doing. Wish you good luck!
Related Articles:

Goodbye, old youth

Quiet and busy Garden

Cinderella respect you, the a

You have to take the risk, too. In the pan view, the child needs a complete home, but also the biological parents. Go from here, you need to see what kind of life, you are to pay attention to personal feelings, or the emphasis on family values, what kind of thinking, will make what kind of decision.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-19 06:18:07 | 显示全部楼层

It's delicious

< p > I see drool. Can't wait to pick up plastic spoon,goyard pas cher, scoop the cake into the mouth, is the entrance of the thin,hogan outlet, soft, pure and sweet cream, almond crisp fragrance, sweet and delicious peanut almond sugar, cool and refreshing lotus together in my savoring slowly flow into the throat,nike tn pas cher, this delicious like flowing into my heart,hogan sito ufficiale, let my mood for a long time can not be calm...
this dessert until now is still my favorite. I will not forget the taste of this tongue, it is also the mother's taste.
I am greedy for a scoop of the ground to eat the delicious. Dessert soon was I to a clean sweep speed ate, I swallow the swallow saliva,hogan outlet, seems to be all the taste are swallowed into the stomach, this boundless ground down the back of the skull. When her mother entered the room,hogan outlet online, smiled and said: "how delicious? This dessert is the way I looked from the book, the study for a long time will be the. In the future I will be a pattern to do to you to eat!" "Good lord!" I jumped three feet high and cheered, "thank you, mom."!" I really appreciate the way.
wow!" Looking at this exquisite dessert,mont blanc porte mine, I can not help but sigh. White disk in this dessert has a silvery white yarn clothes like the transparent outer skin and a download point with two laps snow like butter, a plump almonds lying in thin, like a lovely fat baby lying on the soft velvet bed,scarpe hogan outlet, thin filled with almond peanut candy, sandwiched with a lotus,
Related Articles:

I'm still where you are.

_1.

I want to say that Ta is living under the shadow of the past, Ta is in your own life. This time witnessed the growth of people, Ta has not treasure their own, because the Ta in wasted their time watching. 23 degrees below zero wind, who can not fall up again, then who will be buried in the dust of yesterday.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-22 19:56:44 | 显示全部楼层

Qiandao Lake trip

Qiandao Lake trip
&nbsp,hogan outlet online;   
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I wake up, the day has big bright, the fog is also scattered the, I opened the window and looked out to the far, particularly relaxed mood, driving a car nearly seven hours, finally arrived at the destination. Tour guide said,tn requin pas cher, "Qiandao Lake is located in Jiande City, Zhejiang Province,hogan outlet, the urban population although and Jintan as much,hogan outlet online, area of removal of Qiandao Lake was pitifully small. It is only one of the main street, Second Street or to the development of the tourism industry to new of." Because the city's population is crowded, so there are high buildings, generally in the 6 to 8 floors,hogan outlet, we have 12 points to the hotel, we had a little lunch, a little rest, and then get on the train to Qiandao Lake.< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; a roadside full is the mountain, the distant mountains rolling, near the after sun, moisture is more green. The car drove to the half way, we drove to the waves rolling in Xin'An River, but also to see the Xin'An River Hydropower station. The tour guide said: "there is no Xin'An river without the beautiful Qiandao Lake, because Qiandao Lake is built because of the formation of the Xin'An River Hydropower station. It has a total of 9 gates, which sometimes open 6, and sometimes open 4. Only 96 years before the flood was opened 9." The tour guide, open gate is very majestic. I am sorry that I can not see, can only play with their own imagination. The car circled on the mountain road, after half an hour, we arrived at the Qiandao Lake, when the tourists can really, I am in and out of the crowd are quickly squeezed into a "compressed biscuits". Good hard ah, it is second degree as, waiting for a long time, we finally boarded the "Pearl" boat. I stand on the deck excitedly overlooking the vastness of the lake, at this moment, the place Dauphine, I do not to use words to express, only quickly press the shutter recorded under a picture of a picture of a wonderful picture...< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; we first visit the lake island, it is National Forest Park, just as its name suggests,hogan outlet, there are a lot of trees, this is not false, where the pine green and luxuriant, high fir has a building high,scarpe hogan outlet, thin red leaves very beautiful,tn homme pas cher, dense tree Yishouzhetian to describe, a point also is not excessive, in the shade of the generous, I clearly see is a cool world, don't know hot.Related Articles:

Don't go to the square

A roof

Sunny day

Fortunately, later three mule pull support things pass by the folks also join the pad road work, about 30 minutes, good basic pad, vehicle barely passed the dangerous section of the road. The driver from the trunk of the car to help us together road pad folks per person a bottle of mineral water, the villagers laughed while yelling mule toward the direction of home to continue the journey.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-25 17:23:18 | 显示全部楼层

Black tears

- signature
every day,nike tn pas cher, still bustling about, again and again. A day after the noisy, in the face of the night or as past quiet, everything is just temporary gift fills, seemingly brilliant, yet so encounter withered, like wrapped gauzy dream, just a pity we wake up people scattered. < p that happiness Ferris wheel track already stop lattice in the memory of the autumn, that romantic rose rain also freeze in home on the road in the picking the moment of painting!
City Ring Road, stop and go, to avoid the noise and find a corner in their place. A road to the north, gradually, the sky is getting dark,golden goose, the lights in the blurred eyes. Like walking in the city in the middle of the night lights, because in this strange city, see the yellow, will let my heart oil feel the slightest warmth. Hold oneself,goyard paris, in the night of the depression Street wandering, let breeze blows cheeks, Joan had hair, forehead kiss,scarpe hogan outlet, there will always be a sense of loss, a outstanding promotion of long cherished wish...
years of vicissitudes of life as many people will always be a few strands of sorrow, mature,louboutin pas cher, it will grow up gradually in the torrent of life. A child less crazy always insisted on not anthropophagi fireworks; always like to persist; always like to determined to continue the choice of escape; it is only in the direction of their own lost will fear; always in a quiet time will think of his own loneliness...
world, in the memory of Jiangnan flashy. Ink, whether it will give me a touch of Zhu Honglai smear that had inadvertently lost the love of
< p > Xia Fengzhong, watching the spring catkins flying, just know winter in unconsciously already past; looking at covered with dust diary, just understand youth in unperceived has flowed through. The bloom of youth is so short, there is no fireworks fleeting like beautiful flowers; nor butterfly winged sea careless blame; no more meteors fall denier wishing. Then, a man took a piece of injury, went away......
the autumn, the wind, leaves,hogan outlet, people scattered......
Black tears
< p > frozen tears, like passes the instantaneous fireworks, tears, broken who miss; pan splashed ink, such as meteor fall, ink, also frightened by the who dreams?,
although this time goes by, but the arrogant unruly always indulge yourself wandering, wandering the quartet. I want to return to the familiar place, but why they always choose to escape,scarpe hogan outlet, I do not know. The road is still the way, when the number of years in the past, more and more far away from the past, will no longer pursue. So think of going to dream, to find a long lost feeling, see the peach blossom is still laugh at spring breeze,tn requin pas cher, the memory in the face is still gentle enough? I won't will always belong to the city, once said, if lost a person, lost a city. Something that does not belong to you reluctantly, it is futile.
love lost dream, lost already can not be recovered, why need time to forget the scour. Autumn, a person or a watch at the wreckage of the black tears when crying...... Related Articles:

The hometo

The first

Sustenance

At noon, the sun is violent, usually lively silence basketball abnormal, petals and sunlight scattered is not cleaned, on the floor of a desolate beauty. Watch, the pointer to rotate quickly. Basketball as a jumping wizard, did not have a little tired, but I was tired. But I still continue, I love this feeling, can be presumptuous to sweat, can find a free. A little boy walked into the basketball court with his mother, on the other hand, holding a basketball.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-7 00:28:45 | 显示全部楼层

2006 Germany World Cup team slogan

(Persian stars) Stars
England
,jordan pas cher
Australia socceroos-bound for glory. Australia's (football kangaroo - doomed brilliant!)
Brazil monitored by million 180 Brazilian hearts. Vehicle (one hundred and eighty million hearts of Brazil chariot,chaussure tn pas cher.)
Garner black stars the,air max pas cher, stars of our world. Go (advance bar, black star, world star.)
Angola lead the way, our team is our people. (the leader of Angola, our team is our people.)
One nation,hogan sito ufficiale, one trophy, eleven lions. (one nation, one trophy,hogan sito ufficiale, 11 lions.)
Germany are football. We (we represent football.)
Costa Our army is the team our, weapon is the ball let's, get to Germany and give it our all. (the team is our army, football is our weapon. Into Germany, go all out.
< p > Ecuador Ecuador my life,chaussure air jordan pas cher, football my passion, the cup my goal.
(Ecuador my life, football my passion, trophies, we.
Iran of Persia,scarpe hogan outlet.
Argentina up Argentina, are on the move Get. (up, Argentina in action.)
Come on the elephants Win the the cup in style.! (gas, the elephants! You won the gold cup).
Italy pride Italy, in our hearts. Blue (proud of the blue, Italy in our hearts.)
2006 Germany World Cup team slogan
Angola
Liberate of France,hogan outlet online, egalite Jules, Rimet! (freedom, equality, Jules Rimet.)
Japan up your samurai spirit Light! (ignite you >Related Articles:

The CIA released thousands of copies of the UFO's

Can you go

Noble teacher worthy of respe

Athletes apparently the prone. 20 percent of students who played a university sport admitted to cheating on an exam compared to 9 percent of students who did not. The survey also revealed that men were not only more likely to cheat but were also more likely to admit to it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复