主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-4 08:15:43 | 显示全部楼层

The next school 100 words

in the future, there are robots for our service, there is a flying motorcycle to send us to school, there can be automatically made things you want,chaussure louboutin pas cher, there are plenty of lunch, there are accommodation to move the house.
article two: the future of school composition 100 words
the future of the school in the end what is it?
chapter one: the future of the school 100 word composition
I want to let the house fly to the sky, with a 18000 meter long ladder to the top. However, you do not have to worry, it will not let you climb a few days and a few nights, as long as one minute will be able to go up. Below, I introduce the house, was on the top floor of the building is the playground, around the playground with blankets, it can not allow students to fall from the roof, while jumping bed play. Students can play in class, you can also learn knowledge, use can be a big. I hope the future school will be like this.
I want to study hard, grow up to design such a school.
if you study well, you can get points, so you can get what you want
< p > I is a fantasy of love children, grew up to let the car flying in the sky, so long a pair of wings and a tail,hogan outlet, also want to let the tree to speak, let us not felling of trees...
future science is really advanced ah!
in such a school life and learning, I do not know how many times better than the ordinary school!
my future campus is beautiful! The arrangement of the homework is good, we write every day in the campus, each student is very correct, no one is not correct.
what will the school be like in the future? I carefully after much deliberation, and finally thought of, I think: now the little friends if not careful his head against the wall,hogan outlet, a large bag, so future wall should be soft, now our chairs are bad, so we want to be a good chair, if our campus more beautiful, we can more good learning. Every day, grow up to become a person useful to the country!
five: the future of the school 100
it is a very big school, has the classroom, the playground, the dining room,air max 90 pas cher, the intelligent rest room, the function room.
article three: the future of the school 100 words
everyone loves to learn,scarpe hogan uomo. We learn >
Article Six: the future of the school word
article four: primary school students writing school
my future campus, without endorsement package, there is a computer in the classroom, the computer has a school of all content, but also can play the game, but only one day to play 1 hours,bottes ugg france, and can only play.
< br   > the benefits of it is, on the edge of the playground, next to the classroom is ventricular function, function room is next to the intelligent room, the room is twenty intelligent service robot, you want to need what just ring can be of service to you.
in the future of the school there is an automatic restaurant in which you want to eat what you can eat.
Related Articles:

When what comes to the composition 400 words

On the pear

Grass comp

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
hollister outlet italia[url=http://www.simchala
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-6 18:30:56 | 显示全部楼层

The collision narrative composition 600 words _3

I once again ride the car, then at a loss about what to do for a while, disappeared in the rain.
< p > a surprise,goyard pas cher, I was utterly routed, the clothes had caked with mud, mouth muttering and complaining about his, looking at the collided with me also rode a bike. But he than I first climbed up, when he came to me, the first reaction is to be the victim to say a few words.
The collision
it was a warm feeling, it is a very special feeling, it is so ordinary, so the general feeling......
the road ahead is increasingly blurred,scarpe hogan outlet, because the rain could not stick in my glasses, I can't wait to escape the rain but always can't find my refuge.
he came to my side, stretched out his big hands, lift me up after his unexpected is that "you have been hurt?" It is the ordinary words makes me heartache. The slippery rain, but I ride too fast,jordan pas cher, sorry ah!" I see that I do, I suddenly an unknown feeling.
Although the rain still did not stop
if this place a little more exciting, give people a little emotion, rain will exist?
collision with the storm
at the moment, but in the hearts of the sun already arise spontaneously. I think I have found my refuge, I also found my goal, my direction. The rain continued to fall, the sun is the sun poured my heart,air max 1 pas cher, filled with a thousand regrets.
The rain continued to fall,
,hogan outlet online, seems to be a world without end generally drop from the clouds. For some reason I have crazy driving along on a rainy day.
brave people, will always appreciate and optimistic attitude to face every mood of the sky. They will fight with the wind and waves,chaussure jordan pas cher, chasing the lightning. Just like the petrel with thin wings that hold up the leaden solemn day. "Let the storm come more fiercely!" the petrel howling, this is a strong money winner. Now,scarpe hogan online, put aside the seagulls, sea duck and the stupid penguin cowardly, I wish in the character of the inheritance of the brave, I would like to follow the winner.
< p > life as a piece of the sky, weekday sky million in doesn't mean a moment not wind whips, exposure to the rain dripping. We should learn, go on a run.
an electric car galloped off, I got a bike riding slowly, heart is like the same collision.
but sometimes I always want to hide back to the nest without wind and rain. Seeing the difficulties, I will always push him away from him, and I don't welcome him into my life. However, one day, we will involuntarily and he collided at this time has not too much, not to think of the time, we thousands of hiding, but in the end, always exposed. He was like a storm, and came close to it.
rain
wheels in the non-stop running, I don't live panting. See the front of the alley,nike tn pas cher, is turn, but I still did not slow down, or go ahead.
Related Articles:

School 500 things two or three words composition _

The movie

Shopping c

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-16 06:21:40 | 显示全部楼层

Dream in the Qin Dynasty

The HTML template dream in the Qin Dynasty
strange, these days I always dream, but the dream is related to the Qin Dynasty, in the dream I saw the Qin emperor Hu Hai ii. He unkempt in my dream, holding a silver and cold pressing of the sword to me, when he walked up to me suddenly asked me: why can't I meet Qin? Ask, actually fell on his sword, red blood gushing out, I have a splash. I suddenly woke up from a dream, wake up, do not feel virtual indistinct dream, but is more real. However, in the real history, forcing Hu Hai to Dutch act is not me, but Zhao Gao. I suddenly feel that Hu Hai must have something to say to me,goyard soldes, so will he isolated himself from the world of things in my dreams. So, I got up and wash after alone went to Hu Hai's mausoleum, to find the first unified feudal dynasty emperor story. Located in the southern margin of the Qin Mausoleum of the ancient city of Xi'an Qujiang pool on the ground, and the Qin and Han Dynasties imperial mausoleum tall magnificent compared to Qin mausoleum is somewhat too small, so that people who can produce a heart of compassion, but a little compassion is difficult to stop for a turn iron into steel of the Qin Dynasty timid. The emperor in the profligate and devoid of principles, although only a short period of three years (210 years ago 207 years ago), but it is a very story of the emperor, this special case, look at the history of ancient China are few. About the Qin Empire emperor's story, or from 210 BC,air max pas cher, the last tour of the emperor Ying Zheng speak about it! Lwash is that in 210 BC, in Qindu city of Xianyang for a long time the Ying Zheng, thought again when the parade,hogan outlet online, the parade to the platform when the sand dunes go forward with great strength and vigour of feudal society, established China first unified dynasty Qin Empire emperor Ying Zheng, unexpectedly violent death. This is life in the north frontier Yizhao Di long childe Fusu throne, but Qin Shihuang and Hu Hai, Zhao Gao and cruise peer Li Si secretly tampered with, the emperor Testament, made Hu Hai prince, and wrote to Fusu and frontiers of general Meng Tian, the letter cited their guilt,hogan outlet, give life Dutch act. From the back to Xianyang,hogan outlet, Hu Hai successfully ascended the throne, known as the Qin dynasty. In fact, calm down to think carefully, and wrong is not only Hu Hai,hogan outlet, he was living in the palace, grew up around the supreme imperial power. Father Ying Zheng's domineering, authoritative,scarpe hogan outlet, he can not be tempted? He is not stupid, he must want to dream of the emperor, to inherit Datong, princes decree. It is very beautiful! I think: Hu Hai he had this dream, when the dream emerges from the brain, he will wake up laughing. However, in the wake is certainly very frustrated,hogan sito ufficiale, annoyed and frustrated. Because he is the son of eighteenth Ying Zheng, according to ancient Li Long Li, Li Shu Di young traditional principle, is in any case was not up to him to rule the world. But who would have thought that the God of destiny but no sign of ruthless visited Hu Hai. The last emperor parade not only with him, and let him with the left and right. He had a good relationship with the Fuling car, the Fuling car.Related Articles:

Boyfriend about little three play bed scene forced

Woman fore

chinese ro

When I to the husband of the assurance I can not to have any more children, will be good for the Zhuangzhuang, and despite family opposition, marry the husband, because I really love my husband.Our married life is very good, very happy family life, I to Zhuangzhuang than mom also pro, Zhuangzhuang and her husband's parents accept me. I am 28, Zhuangzhuang will soon be on the junior high school.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-22 14:26:38 | 显示全部楼层

One nine two nine so hurt

Part1
this is a nostalgic person, is a very sensitive to external species. Last night, I had a strange dream, even dreamed of the monk to monk, the day chanting incense, Zen enlightenment. Wake up, as seems to be able to detect the master I ordained, a knife a knife of pain. The reason to the own heart full name of curly hair, the hair falls in front of their own, and then stroked a stroke. >
< p > Table goblet, in the sun appears abnormal exquisitely carved, black through red beverage in the refraction of light through a blood color, stretched out a hand to lift the goblet, standing at the window, after bathing in the afternoon sun,hogan roma online, eyelid is sunlight sting some pain, but still a straight, do not want to leave.
This is the
I
dare not cry,golden goose saldi, also won't cry. I was such a person, would rather bleed,goyard prix, also do not want to shed tears. Six years ago, when grandma go,goyard prix, me a drop of tears not flow; three years ago, grandpa go, me a drop of tears no through; I thought I was like Bu Jingyun that "don't cry death and I finally cry once, unbridled cried.
after a week, I shouldn't idle, even should not let yourself have time to open your eyes and see the world. Because I to this world, too familiar with, whether it is slightly yellow camphor or upstairs leaning on the railing, or underground passage in blinking ads window, lawn naked pit pond pond or bus station stood paces back and forth... Is to have a strong, dare not forget?
every day to make friends to speak a lot of jokes to me, I said, who amused me, I will marry. Then joked and said, if someone really took me away, I really want to go. But as I said, I'm around their heart building walls, very few people can climb.
just a week, I changed too much. From the likes of night into fear that not only do the dark, from the likes of meat to a fishy smell doesn't touch, from 115 weight into the 102, from dare to laugh pain dare to cry into shall laugh at undoubtedly... Meet the person,bottes ugg pas cher, I always laughed,hogan sito ufficiale, because I was afraid of my indifference arouse suspicion eyes, as they say, I was too proud, I to the brilliance of, even if is pretending to be too proud or. Every day from a Dream Cruise with wake up, to give yourself with a smiling mask, and then go out, to join in a day's work. In the bedroom. I dare not even in front of the computer sat, returned to the bedroom immediately climbed up on the bed,ugg soldes, the quilt cover tightly, then in the quilt to remove the mask, a person, pronouncing think...
< p > said time will take away everything, I said to Nana, time to hurry up good, and I sit now in a familiar environment, touch who was obsessed with the scenery,tn requin pas cher, why peace of mind to live it? Cleaned out all the music, a rarity in the world, some have not heard the song, did not write the words of happiness, no sad songs to listen to; designed to pick up those strange scenery to see, find lively place to drill...
Related Articles:

Like a dre

The origin

What has changed the love

Fortunately, later three mule pull support things pass by the folks also join the pad road work, about 30 minutes, good basic pad, vehicle barely passed the dangerous section of the road. The driver from the trunk of the car to help us together road pad folks per person a bottle of mineral water, the villagers laughed while yelling mule toward the direction of home to continue the journey.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-24 11:04:37 | 显示全部楼层

2011 my Christmas Eve

won't let me hate for you one day.  girl get off smoothly passed the street put stall in the old man bought a vent ball. Very cute.  this is the girl in the expected range, so she is not surprised. There will be no more a murmur.  after many. This is a lot easier seconds.  < br   > is this the end of the their short dialogue,hogan sito ufficiale, but let the sb in this cold winter < br   > < br   > waited four hours.  separately because after turning back just in time and not in the same spot.  probably want to fill this girl. < br   &gt,hogan outlet; < br   > --------------------------------------------------------------
&lt,scarpe hogan outlet; br   > --------------------------------------------------------------
&lt,hogan sito ufficiale; br   &gt,hogan outlet online; along the path all the way to go...  a bolt from the blue. A couple of boys came around,goyard pas cher. Rob a cell phone?  girl back confirmation. Is. Is with you,tn requin pas cher.  all TV news and train station all emerge.  &gt,golden goose outlet; depressed
HTML template 2011 my Christmas Eve
Related Articles:

The most r

A person, in the quiet time

Beijing diary, change and recover the original sim

A year, tomorrow you must go abroad game, I know you expect this has for a long time, this is the game for the first time since you hurt, I miss the time you are not injured, perhaps we still have the opportunity to see many, maybe the situation will better than it is now a little. But I am very satisfied, although you are not particularly able to understand me, even when I was angry, you never coax me.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-5 14:41:16 | 显示全部楼层

Autumn season

Autumn season
,tn pas cher

Related Articles:

Scientists use 3D printing to produce stem cells

Experts in

Accurate identification of tropical glacier morain

But the fairies had her blessed so she just got beauty rest. For a hundred fifty years she missed balls and film premieres, till prince charming came along singing out a cheerful. Kneeling down he say her cheek hoping that she'd wake and speak. Sleeping Beauty raised an arm reaching for the snooze alarm and her waking words were these:just need five more minutes please."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复