主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 00:35:08 | 显示全部楼层

Games composition 300 words

victory in life is to adhere to the last person.
if life is a sports meeting, everyone in the world is an athlete.
in this sports meeting, we are very happy, immersed in the joy and joy of the games. Looking forward to the next meeting of the sports meeting.
--
three: remember the games
sports before I and Wang Shengnan composed of the crab ran, in a lot of training together. Later, the teacher gave me a Li Haochen, we have a tacit understanding of the third results were good. We will win the first place in the next sports meeting. < >
sports day, our school teachers and students go to the playground, all in fine fig, sitting in a chair and watched the show. First is the high grade big brother riding a bicycle in the playground, I will ride a bike,golden goose scarpe, I will ride a bike, I also want to go on a show. Then is the middle grade students of the ice skating show, ah! They're skating so well! I'm so impressed! The last is the teacher scooter and tug of war,chaussure jordan pas cher, we are all teachers refueling ah! We won the party for the teacher. We jumped with joy. Next is the broadcast gymnastics competitions, we are in grade three students have run on the playground, doing exercises. We all have to do up, I was very nervous, fear of wrong, while finished, we again ran back to his chair, sat down, ready for the meeting.
< p > from our quack landing that moment,tn pas cher, we began to start, our efforts are, from babbling to doll, into carrying a bag of teenagers, we sprinkle the sweat of youth, perhaps we have setbacks, stand up, smiled and ran down.
what is life? Is a long-distance race. A game that will not regret.
along the way, we cried, we are afraid, we are sad,chaussure louboutin pas cher, but we are still here, this road is a long way, insist on.
chapter one: the fall games
ah! We have been looking forward to the fall of the long campaign will finally be held, there are a variety of rich and colorful projects.
came over; fell down, stand up; hurt, believe that this is just a temper. Keep on walking, you are strong.
has a long way to go, when to the end, you can insist on the road to success. Failed, re
two,louboutin pas cher soldes, one one years in April 29th, the weather is sunny, cloudless. General two school held its annual spring games in the campus.
because we tried.
article two: the sports meeting
in early eight when the opening ceremony started, in the majestic music, all the athletes marching into the venue. Parade after President Wang: the short speech, then colorful flying balloons into the sky,scarpe hogan outlet, then the event officially began.
gradually, the end is near, struggling to move forward. May fail, but we do not regret,
Related Articles:

The hometo

Tour Dongfangluzhou composition 400 words

Since then, I will not give u

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复