主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 12:07:12 | 显示全部楼层

The things in memory

I am not a good student, is a simple backward students. Memory is not good, the teacher asked questions,louboutin soldes, many can not come up. At that time is to see scores, no matter how do you usually show positive, diligent, if you pass your final exam scores are low, you are poor (I don't know today's education, whether or so? The score is like the water in the bottle, every student is like an empty bottle, the teacher inject less, then less, who is the responsibility? This is my prejudice,hogan sito ufficiale, don't want to say more. One of the papers is important, I don't have a good nature, who praised,scarpe hogan outlet, rewards, and has nothing to do with me. I am very low self-esteem, in school can not lift the head, home and dare not say to their parents. Those few good grades students, I am very envious, and they can not eat every day to sit together with them, go together.
< p > I am not lazy kind of person, I'm not that kind of tired of learning, only occasionally open the desert, thoughts fly out, the monkey king so attractive, who don't want to? Fly ah fly, fly out of the brain, fly to the window.
< p > of course, happy time, remember that a class meeting, the teacher told us to lay down heavy learning,tn pas cher, each and every one of you speak a story, or sing, or ask a question, relax, relax. At that time my mind blank,scarpe hogan outlet, usually the accumulation of less and lack of extracurricular reading, just hearsay points, could not daiyazhitang, natural write no matter. I really anxious, bruising, finally thought of a, a stupid question. When I speak, poker-faced ask teachers and classmates: "who is the tree doctor?" Okay, so simple, hazy a problem. At the time, there were really to them to scare, and nobody said, suddenly, the classroom a piece of silence. In fact, at that time I was very embarrassed, the heart is very nervous, so a no fun, no level of the problem, was raised by me, really worried that the students would laugh at me. In fact, this problem, in my first proposed, the moment, there is a person to answer it, but the answer is very light, light, light, such as a trace of wind. Is her, the study has been excellent, I am very envious of her, then,nike tn pas cher, it can be said that she is my heart of the moon in the sky.
at that time, in people's life, TV, not Mr Jin Yong's story, people see with relish. Like "day dragon 8" for many young Duan Yu and Wang Yuyan love makes people yearning, but I than not Duan Yu, no his life, not his machine >
if the life of the time which is the most memorable? When I think of the first time in school. At that time the time is the spring time, the carefree time, has the dream time, I all happy and the unforgettable may all be in there.
for the past, everyone will have so one or two memorable things. Childhood things or love, treasure in our memory. With the passage of time, maybe you forget it, maybe you put it down. The next thing vague unknown, only the memory of the little things, perhaps that day, a few words, and a cup of tea, will be evoked memories of you.
Related Articles:

Make a pho

Also, you this without the business, I was in the Royal Park do you find other people, really bad." Zhu Yun inadvertently, give yourself wearing a top hat, to show his position in the empire. Qin matchless smile: "say is. So I hear ye Zhu said tusya identity, he readily charmed, that is a very good partner."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-20 21:04:27 | 显示全部楼层

About ancient college entrance examination

About ancient "college entrance examination"
< p > provincial examination in the Southern Song Dynasty Zhao structure (emperor) when the emperor before, the country and no unified time and arrange in the fall of that year,golden goose outlet, a few southern provinces arrangements held in June and July. Time is not uniform,chaussure jordan pas cher, to the candidates offsite impostor,christian louboutin pas cher, and then test provides an opportunity, to plug the loopholes, Shaoxing thirteen years (AD 1143), Zhao Gou Zhao the unified national examination time: lunar calendar August, the first unified lock hospital, prohibition of free access to the examination room; the lunar calendar in August 10 five unified Kaikao. From then on, the imperial examination has a unified national examination time, which is the source of the national unity of the modern college entrance examination time. < br   > the Yuan Dynasty head date than in the Southern Song Dynasty ahead of schedule 3 days: Kaikao date one,golden goose saldi, two, three field respectively is the lunar calendar in August 12, 22, 26. During the Ming and Qing Dynasties header field Kaikao time and than the Yuan Dynasty ahead of 3 days,hogan roma outlet, Kaikao date one, two, three field respectively is the lunar calendar in August ninth day, 12, 15. Because the fixed examination held in autumn, so it is also called "autumn quarters", but in the past two or three months to arrange.
ancient "college entrance examination" time is which a few days
three test lasted for nine days and nights
is the ancient &quot,air max pas cher;entrance"
in the southern provincial examinations held in the fall, that is, the "autumn quarters" every three, every three days. Since the middle of two times for the market, so the actual is nine days and nights. < br   > first field test is stereotyped writing,hogan outlet, from the classics inside the material selection to the topic, the second test is the official application, divided into exchanges of documents and to provide case to write judicial sentenced the two and the third field test cewen, involved is specific national problem, require candidates to give countermeasures and measures. [b]
< p > the ancient imperial examination,goyard pas cher, a lot of rules, but quite complex, the integrity of the process with the provincial examination, will try, Tingshi, namely local and central, the emperor three level exam. We all know, is the test place is located in the provincial examination. Also known as the provincial examination, through the examination is "tree", a tree. < br   > provincial examination for national exam, is the imperial first level examination, the province examinee unified to the provincial examination, so as a form, provincial can as the ancient Chinese "colleges and universities nationwide unified examination".
Related Articles:

Calm as water of love!

Accidental

Advanced =

Thousands of miles of snow back and forth, decades of wishful thinking pursuit and longing, together with the sun Sihuo like hot tenderness, in a few words suddenly solidified into the romantic season. If time could turn the clock back, we can not so stubborn, no longer so get yourself scars, but also not to have an enthusiastic yes.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-5-2 16:10:17 | 显示全部楼层

To those who can not open the feelings of the peop

when you can not have, the only way to do is to make their own do not forget that their choice of the road to kneel down to go!
love a person not to have him, but have a person must go to love him, don't give up. Otherwise, I'm sorry for myself.
many things are destined to have an end to the development of things. Enjoy the beautiful process, the time passing by, we should learn to forget, laugh once, bold cry. Looked up, a bright sun. Believe that time can change everything!
people are not perfect, happiness is not a hundred points, knowing that they do not have the ability to have so much, there is no power to ask so much. Otherwise it is difficult to own the other side.
fool also are the same,air jordan pas cher, all escape but sad, because there is a dream in the heart, so be willing to stray. Continued some fate is doomed to lose, some fate is doomed to have no results.
do not let themselves out of tears, spring has the style of spring,hogan outlet online, winter and elegant. Life,air max homme pas cher, each have their own chic, you laugh, the whole world to follow the smile. You cry,hogan outlet, the world only you a person crying.
I think I know the taste of tears, even if paid every minute,hogan outlet online, I never want to escape. In this world there is no lasting happiness, only moments of relaxed and comfortable.
some things missed on a lifetime missed. People can change, keep a promise but keep a fickle heart. Sometimes persistence is a kind of burden, giving up is a relief.
a heart belongs to a person,hogan outlet online, what is fair in love? Love is deeply hurt. Love should not love, is never sigh days; love do not love you, tears burst began, the commitment is a white paper, then thick script has ended.
love ~ ~ from a smile to start, in the "kiss" in the process of growth, and finally by the end of the tears. By the injury, the scar, eventually leaving behind traces, forced to forget you, but love to know that I can not control all of this,scarpe golden goose, perhaps the best comfort is the best comfort, perhaps memories are the best outcome?
do not go because there is no sunlight, do not go into the spring, do not give up because there is no singing, not because there is no applause and lose their ideals. In fact, a road leading to the sun is full of frustrations,  a way to the ideal way, are full of hardships and sweat.
< p > if you put my feelings as a game, I cannot play, more afford to lose the rhetoric, who knows the pain behind my smile?
don't let yourself fall in tears,nike tn pas cher, you laugh, the whole world laugh. You cry, the world only you a person crying.
Related Articles:

How to capture the minds of e

The electronic commerce enterprise informatization

International tax planning is the domestic tax planning within the scope of the extension and development, its behavior not only across the tax environment, but also related to the tax policy of more than two countries. Therefore, international tax planning than those of the domestic tax planning is more complex.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-5-6 08:31:52 | 显示全部楼层

Table hekan feeling great shame

Table hekan feeling great shame< br   > History wound always looming attitude in life flash, as if out of the Lake stone, surface calm, but inside the undercurrent, at the center of the vortex often hidden murderous intention.  < br   > in a chance to travel, I was surprised to find a a history of ulcer wound, touch to its temperature, heart filled with waves of desolation. In June 2012, the Chinese Writers Association should be invited to the creation of Wuling Mountain, went to the creation of leave. During the visit, the main peak of Yanshan mountain, Wuling Mountain and Mountain Resort in Chengde of Qing dynasty.  < br   > in Chengde Mountain resort after the sleep, the female tour guide, pointing to the bed of a small table said, is on the table,nike tn femme pas cher, Emperor Xianfeng signed the humiliating "Beijing treaty" and ratification of the Sino Russian Treaty of aigun "effective, making China the loss of large areas of the territory and sovereignty. We went on tour in the sigh, I stood there for a long time, legs like lead heavy Maibu step. Through the glass window, I stared at the one meter long, wide but two oak table placed a four treasures of the study, pen in the folding and two tube brush, inkstone, paperweight and beacon, and a cloisonne ink bottle, these items should paved beautiful article, but unfortunate acts as an accomplice to a state and national tragedy,air max pas cher, presumably distraught. I faithfully ran and angrily at the same time, vaguely see signing Xianfeng that hold the pen in hand tremor have spilled ink on the desktop. The expression is sad or helpless "paralysis", signing is bamboo slips in small print like continuous dense, or such as the Nu River torrents of cursive, the word is not in possession of his heart unspeakable anguish? Perhaps the handwriting is meaningful, but every word is like a knife, the students went out the Chinese mother who's a chunk of meat! Xianfeng life lackluster, although not humiliating his origin,air max pas cher, is a master, he in the Chengde Mountain resort to avoid the summer heat is not, but the responsibility and play, together with the conscience of the king of a vast country, he became history genuine "conscience absent". The Sino Russian Treaty of Beijing "cut for the Chinese Wusu River East including Sakhalin Island, about 4 00000 square kilometers of land, the China Russia Aihui conditions,spaccio hogan outlet, so that China lost in Heilongjiang to the north,golden goose saldi, outside the mountains to the south of about 6 00000 square kilometers of territory,hogan scarpe outlet, is the history of Chinese modern disposable to cede territory to most of the treaty. Since then, the "unlimited country, not easy to see when the difficult." The emperor Xianfeng Yanjian career shortly thereafter with his bow and scrape together dead flesh. After the death of him to spring soil under the place face to face an array of ancestors? "How can the ideal, but worthy of my heart" to him and what meaning?  < br   > carry pride and prejudice of the Russians well versed in the art of war, not with you, always crit, Yijianfenghou,nike tn pas cher, using only two unequal treaties easily from China grab more than one million square kilometers of territory, to know that the territorial area of the northeast also does not exceed 8 00000 square kilometers, connected to the northeast and the motherland of the umbilical cord was knife cut off, the Far East, land annexed the biggest a domino crashing collapsed,louboutin soldes, the remaining is left after >Related Articles:

Cold night think anxiously about

Let the wo

If one day, Japan to play China (reproduced)

Even if I did well, he would only ask me to do better next time, even a "well done" will not say, absolutely not like other people's father laughed and praise and reward children. In my opinion, I should do well, do not need to praise, and not let me big with pride. So, I gradually no longer expect my father to be able to speak to praise me, because I have had enough of the disappointment.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复