主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 02:00:14 | 显示全部楼层

The experience of the transformation of the role o

and our life also as this time general a fleeting without return,hogan sito ufficiale, as people we do not know how to cherish it, the time it will also be have no favor to us. The same cruel, the same ruthless. But human life is only a childhood, a youth, a youth, a middle age,louboutin soldes, a later period. And they are on the go, It passes like this. "without return. So who if fantasy to life stages in life has vanished back for a second,golden goose outlet, that will be as "west of water flow, the rising and the West." As impossible,hogan sito ufficiale, as do a never achieve the dream in general; it would be laughable, making fun of you is in the dreaming idiot ah! Therefore, we should cherish the life of every little bit of time, love the life of a second; this is also equivalent to cherish our life. So please don't waste the rest of life in our life, ruined our lives, it is unforgivable sin ah!< br   > for life will have such differences sigh, perhaps because of my life more than 20 spring and autumn passed, the role of life transformation and deep experience! Now looking back on his past, only to find that before too much worth to cherish the good things are I inadvertently put they lost in an unknown corner, they are kicked out of the treasure tips in my life and let them in the lonely and cold dark corner alone in tears, such as begging like waiting for me when I can regain their access to tips...< br   > and today they are gathering dust for many years after,air max pas cher, finally able to wait for expect both day and night,scarpe hogan outlet, I found them, also know to cherish them, to have a good collection of them. In the present life I have lost many previously owned: that freedom, that easy, the youth, that there is no bound of the heart, the indulgence in front of their parents, the friends in conversation with carefree...... And all this has given me endless joy and enjoyment, after many years of today, a memorable time, still can make me happy, talked about. And when I found out that it was time to go back to the treasures and find it impossible to regain them, I knew they were so lovely, so precious. And how can I have the heart to abandon the treasures of life! Cannot bear, cannot have can only be kept in the memory of life, to retain traces of life, reserved for life course can be from time to time to taste the aftertaste.
Related Articles:

In my life

Look up to women

Starbucks phenomenon

For example, in the process of cultivation hoe out of a seed, the system will come to a prompt and timely. Because the seed to go to the store to buy, so that except to save points, there is a real hard-working band with a feeling.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复