主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-6 19:00:24 | 显示全部楼层

Day of the captivity of the day _58

Almost can not wait to be raised to drink, due to face before it does not work. Ina sister with the honey wanderers smiled at each other, finally ina sister said: "youyou you have a good rest, remember not to drink on the quiet, we go out!." Said, pulling the honey wanderers to, honey wanderers one Zheng. Finally, also lower the head, silently follow ina sister out. Two people close to the door I forbearance, finally didn't endure, will wine stoppers], the bottom of my heart to tell you only have a mouth to taste to see on the line, then lift, gurgle drink a mouthful, this wine has not been previously bone beat them drink so heartburn strong, but sweet, with a delicate fragrance, imported soft, sweet, feel strange. I drank an one mouthful, smacking his lips, could not help but and held up to drink, really finally could not resist, heart just want: I now weakened, drink the wine this,hogan outlet, might help to restore also perhaps? Found a reasonable excuse, then to have no scruples, unscrupulous holding long bottle drink, drink to drink, full of wine gradually see the bottom,nike air max pas cher, I hold sway to sway, the voice inside are weak, apparently drunk. I belched,hogan outlet, feeling very comfortable, the bottle tipped over and a moment to drink, regret and the last drop, drinking before the bottle toward the edge of the bed a put and the siyangbacha lying down and meet the hem. Unconsciously, the whole body has a fever, stretch hand to touch the cheek, the boiling hot, the scene also dim, hand gradually weak, the body is, however heart is satisfied, mouth wild disorder hum, also don't know what hum, is happy, the door "squeak" sound open, people slowly walked in. I have not turned back to not take it seriously. The man walked over to my bed, looked at me,golden goose saldi, and said: "good, how do you drink wine?" He reached out and took me out of the empty bottle in the bed, shook it, didn't hear it, and said with a frown. I looked around, fell on his face, he smiled and said: "the Aguda ah, how...... You come late, a little earlier, you can give you a little bit of taste." A bone to beat to put the bottle son on the side of the table, sighed to look at me and said: "originally still worried about you,air max pas cher, see this appearance, already all right?" "I was right,hogan roma outlet, and where is the matter?" I rolled on the bed, feeling hot and restless, the head was made up, but it is not very hard. "Don't touch." Aguda leaned over and pulled my wrist pull me out. "What are you doing?" I shook his head to look at him, he looked vaguely, a face while on the left, while they float to the right,hogan outlet, I laughed, "how funny!" A bone wrinkled frown: "wanted to tell you...... Some business, but drunk, I know it does not send wine." I stretched out my hand, and struggled to get to press his nose. However, while he drifted to the side while float to the other side, is not allowed to see, repeatedly,hogan interactive outlet, not according to the left cheek, right, finally a more bad, unexpectedly the stamp to the his mouth to. Ah?Related Articles:

Slowly lur

Dear Socrates, _487

Slowly lure _199

But even so, and half an hour before the difficult trek than up, Jing shear suddenly feel to heaven. Pity is the net house is too high, can not be straight body, she must be in the freedom of body and straight body state to teleport immediately, otherwise there will be free.
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www.adva
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复