主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 04:11:13 | 显示全部楼层

Nine _2786 will turn golden

Wu Zun is wrinkly to knit the brows, the next moment, Wu Zun face exposed a frightened color cried: "is not good, is destruction peak there came, damn, the Shura emperor to break seal, dragon boy, hurry up and get you destroy the sword out, fast." Long ring is not clear why he wants to take out a magic weapon, but he still obedient recruit out of his own life magic weapon, the sword of destruction. Buzz,scarpe hogan outlet, destruction of the sword appeared. On the issue of the a slight sound and next moment, the Dragon Ring found himself actually and destruction lost that sense of the kind of Xinmaitong connected seems to all of a sudden is and the destruction of the sword didn't general relation. "Brush!" a sound, the destruction of the sword like a broken air in general, directly in a direction to break free. "How could this happen?" Dragon Ring puzzled color, how their destruction of the sword here,chaussure louboutin pas cher, actually with their lost contact?? what is going on?? cried "you see?" Ren Yi face exposed a surprised color, finger in one direction. "Ah!" Dragon Ring et al. Look foolish eye, I saw in the distance in the sky floating in a golden sword, sword of doom, the next moment, don't know from there and take out the sword of doom and the same destruction of the sword, the destruction of two swords in the void in the winding up, the blink of an eye, destroy two sword actually synthesized the enormous destruction of the sword, blade of a synthetic, directly down in the next, causing ground a tremor. Damn it, even the mother and son sword." A mad explosion of the curse shout sound up, in the whole of the destruction of the stars in the sound. The new volume 145th chapter million years of War (five) "is the emperor xiuluo." Wu Zun heard this crazy explosion condemning, face a fear of color. "Is my emperor." Eleven old twelve French residual body fell on the ground. Father adult." Repair force people kneel in the ground rules,goyard prix, a face to the color. "Snip, snap!" the sky is the ice dragon body moving up, the ground was frozen six old body is slowly moving up. "Hey, this is how to return a responsibility?" Bart activities about the body,tn requin pas cher, mind confused up,chaussure air jordan pas cher, he seems to be people use mana frozen to live, in the end how long before it? "Eldest brother, what the hell is this??" on the ground of the six man also confused. "Big brother bart." Three voices rang again. Bart a look, ah! Very lively!! destroy star from birth to now, for the first time with so many people coming, wrong, how the Shura in? The master? "You three how in here?" butt looked at in front of basalt,air max pas cher, the white tiger, rose finch inquired. "Twelve king, your highness?" on the ground of the six man also obviously found repair force people and 12 king, hurriedly and his troops to join together to. "Big brother, this is rather long, in a word, the Shura emperor to break seal." In short the rare white tiger. "Shura emperor to seal breaking out?" Bart on the face exposed a surprised color, the next moment, Bart suddenly changed face, eyes red, because he found that feel not to the master of the breath, the only one, that is his master has soldiers solution the.Related Articles:

Like a dre

Thrush

Nine _2313

I back seats in the BAB Nika Kingdom, Princess Olina will greet the up, a face of bitterness to me: "if you don't tell people a sound pingkong disappear, let people worry about, next time can not be the case." I from her eyes saw the splendor of a touch of very familiar, that is I often in Asian night. Plumage Meimu see, I naturally know what it means, the heart is not move.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复