主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-4 03:04:51 | 显示全部楼层

Looking back on life composition

< p > walking in the sunshine, I feel recovery: Street warm complacently, all around the original so fresh and beautiful, as if I was a just came to the world baby -- at this time, think oneself is really too talented, infant, is indeed a newly born baby, big mouth and breathe...
for a few days, bothering like cobweb pestering me -- and upgrade exam. Brain inside filled with homework, stonily, bow think are right: the book was originally is made of wood, more, nature is like this.
looking back on life composition one: looking back on life
< p > in the blink of an eye, the time of primary school six years past, we from Yiyi Ya Ya followed a first grade teacher began to learn pinyin, now sixth grade graduation. In the time of primary school six years, with too much too much memory profound story, now in retrospect, as if also clearly saw the teacher kindly face, think of their spare time playing noisy students together......
suddenly,hogan outlet online, I stood there. In the nose of the I a boy clearly caught a whiff of perfume, subtle, and full of the desire for expansion,scarpe hogan outlet, to everywhere filled with.
is not the only thing in life. Because the flowers open in the morning to how a feeling of sadness ah is late to pick will!
< p > ZHENG teacher is to I owe the greatest teacher, is she, I back from the literature of the edge of the cliff; she is, I never love of learning into the love of learning; she is,scarpe hogan outlet, let me never love to write a composition on the topic, become the love of writing. From four grade don't write a composition, cheat the teacher didn't take, let you big >
looking back on life composition two: looking back on primary school life
surprised, I look around. Wayside tree layers full of flowers: low, standing on the wall at your fingertips, high, the only hope of envy; open, is the flower capsule support, the aroma of without reservation, not open, bathed in the sunshine, to brewing, brewing.
in my memory,nike tn pas cher, the most difficult to forget the teacher, is to teach me 4~6 grade language teacher zheng. In my eyes: the school is like a huge garden; the teacher is like a diligent gardener; we, like young saplings. When we are thirsty,hogan outlet, you with the nectar of knowledge irrigation us; when we are hungry, you give our fertile soil, let us grow; when we are cold, you put us to hold out to the garden, let us enjoy the sun bath. Your painstaking care to us, when we see thrive, you happily smiled, you smile is so bright, so sweet.
yes, Huaihua opened. This year found the first grass green or as if yesterday. My heart is not the answer: at the time we inadvertently, do not stop the flow, the head also don't return through. The flowers bloom, Kusaki Ei, the long road of life,hogan sito ufficiale, you have stopped to watch the side of flowers blooming like a piece of brocade? In the way of life, you have to pay attention to the scenery outside the window of the past? You are not just for the test of the mood is not it? Related Articles:

Composition of Xi'an

Forget the past composition

I love collecting stamps.

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
mackage outlet[url=http://www.capservizi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复