积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 08:15:57 | 显示全部楼层

About Du Fu Thatched Cottage primary school compos

,golden goose mid star
Du Fu Thatched Cottage
< p > here and many ponds,chaussure air jordan pas cher, stout one foot long colored large carp in the swim to swim, is fed to meet, sprinkled with Huan, plop jumped all crowded in together, in the three layer and three layer, in front of the fish fed or is too crowded the place, want to go back to the pond with spacious place tour is the cannot, had to hard jump and we appreciate the Liyudiaolongmen, in spite of the splash water on our pants...,hogan sito ufficiale,< p > our protagonist Du Fu in 1000 years ago, issued a "Andhra Guangsha 1 0000000, the world famous Great Jubilee all smile," cries, and now we can proudly say: "existing Guangsha 1 0000000, the world famous Great Jubilee Ju delighted"!
into a door, is the "poetry hall", "ah!" So many things in the hall of history! I carefully and enjoying the works of Du Fu, "disappear", the gift of Li Bai ", the camp house", "Bohemian", "cottage for the autumn wind the broken song", "Jiang Cun", "grand tour",, "Wang Yue", "Chun Yexi rain"... Here, I understand that Du Fu is Henan Gongxian, he lived in the cottage for four years, a total of Erbaisishiyu song poetry.
Du Fu Thatched Cottage is really a culture and place.
today, my father took me to the place where Du Fu once lived -- Du Fu Thatched Cottage.
there are many pavilions,hogan outlet online, all with thatched roof, wooden beams, antique.
Du Fu Thatched Cottage
< p > then I came to the cottage, first of all greeted my eyes is a big stone, top write silver shiny four characters - "Shaoling cottage". Beside the Panlong carving patterns, under the blue sky and white cloud, extraordinarily tall.
Du Fu Thatched Cottage tour >
< p > then, I went to the exhibition room, I saw the Du Fu's family background, Duyu, Du Dan, Du Gu, Du Xun, Du Lingjun, Du Qianguang, Du Jian,nike tn pas cher, Du Shupi, Du Yiyi, Du Shenyan, Du idle, Du Fu. I have also seen the Du Fu's statue, he grew a long beard, a pair of bright eyes, big nose, small mouth, looks really some scholars taste. No wonder people call him as a poet??
< p > the Du Fu thatched cottage is located in the west of Chengdu City, Du Fu in order to avoid the an Shi rebellion and bring home to Sichuan, in the western suburbs of Chengdu, built cottage, formerly known as "Chengdu cottage trees and flowers to see the former residence of Du Fu and commemorate the ancestral hall,tn requin pas cher, and landscape combined with the Western Sichuan residential buildings, the quiet environment, when we go to visitors is not like drive temple fair so much, everywhere we can, towering bamboo everywhere, lush, slender, tall and straight. The cottage to a secluded spot, compact structure, people often have no way shanchongshuifu suspect, vista, Du Fu's poems everywhere is full of every corner of the thatched cottage, many are familiar with.
< p > finally, we visited the cottage of Du Fu once lived, in here, I couldn't help reading of Du Fu's "cottage by the autumn wind break for the song", August autumn wind howling, Vol. I house, triple Mao...
Related Articles:

My happy time composition

I like the festival of the Dragon Boat Festival

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复