主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-3 03:07:56 | 显示全部楼层

Praise you, praise me

praise you, is to praise myself, to praise the purity of their hearts pure and beautiful,chaussure tn pas cher, holy and solemn.
praise you. Those who criticize me, teach me the people. You let me see the real yourself, find the way home in the lost.
praise you. Those who cheated, insulted, hurt, and tripped over me. You let me gradually mature, let me learn to indifferent, learn tolerance, learn to forget, learn to forget, is a blessing.
praise you. The strangers passing by. Your sincere smile, bright and clear eyes, all revealing human goodness and truth, and the lamp light in my heart.
praise you. Dear mom and Dad, friends and family. Your selfless love, like the sun and rain, on the journey of my life.
every soul, all need to praise, every flower,hogan outlet online, all need to bloom. Praise, like the sun, can dispel the gloom of the heart. Just as the rain, nourishing the thirsty heart. Such as clean water, washing the dust.
praise you. I love but don't love me, love me, but I did not love,scarpe hogan outlet, love can not be together, tell the love, not love and every day together. You gave me such a rich life, so many of the world.
praise the wind, the rain, the sun,air max pas cher, the fresh air, and the selfless gift of nature.
praise pianxian gulls, and cattle, the flying eagle. Praise the mountains and rivers and lakes, flowers and trees, the sun and the moon and stars. Everything, nothing is not beautiful.
praise you. Bodhisattva of the world. When I die, your hands are warm, loving eyes is how mercy.
praise you. Those who have inspired me and helped me,nike tn pas cher. You are in my heart the most beautiful chanting.
praise you, is to praise myself, to praise the purity of their hearts pure and beautiful, holy and solemn.
praise you. Ten Party of the buddha. You wash all my sins,goyard pas cher, guide the direction of my life, what nirvana. Related Articles:

Empty talk and Gaofendineng _2

Executive

spring fever

Also, you this without the business, I was in the Royal Park do you find other people, really bad." Zhu Yun inadvertently, give yourself wearing a top hat, to show his position in the empire. Qin matchless smile: "say is. So I hear ye Zhu said tusya identity, he readily charmed, that is a very good partner."
outlet burberry[url=http://www.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复