好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 04:48:38 | 显示全部楼层

Flowers fall with the wind, love into dust _1

: if the rain Yin
< p > thoughts dancing, I sit by the window of the west, boundless thoughts at this moment the spread of mad, tenderness of my attachment to let me not stop writing the world of mortals hope. I am looking forward to having you accompany me together hand in hand to face every morning, together hand in hand to go see the horizon of the sunset together go hand in hand in the in the ups and downs of life on the road.
< p > you all are in the left and right with my laughter, anger, sorrow and happiness, there are so many nights, I in the dream calling you, son Ning. I've been waiting for, waiting for you from afar came softly.
litter flowers bloom once again, you take away love has not come back.
I heard the voices of flowers, also saw the flower falls.
I miss flowers full of days, then you are still around me. Open the album, look at your photos,golden goose scarpe, I just don't know how to do, how, how to say, I in the end for what?
busy end of a dream, if the rain falling. Xinyouqianqian knot, vertical is tender, exhaustion is acacia is writing a life expectation, Huaqianyuexia, pillow bank window, full thread from, full of Acacia.
too much to retain has been unable to say, this spring, my world has lost you. I don't want a lot, and I'm just waiting, waiting quietly. Wait for the flowers of Provence, you take me to purple garden; wait for glorious summer, will you take me to the blue sea romantic beach; waiting for you with I together in the ferris wheel is rotated, the tightly dependent, together to find together if the ocean in love >
wind slowly cool heart, quiet quiet, romantic thoughts and qingyang. Open diary, found covered in time of the thorns,nike tn requin soldes, they wantonly hurt me once. Those sentimental love, hear, find, like a cup of coffee, just a bite, wearing a heart.
rain filled the air, how busy as the world,golden goose outlet, not love. The wind do not want to wipe away those bitter Acacia tears, tears dried in the face, my heart still pay the stubborn.
wind through the treetops, shattered the petals, become scar season.
< p > winter to spring, flowers bloom, as long as you remember initial happy, as long as you would see me the most charming smile, I will suffice. This piece of words, is my witness to you sincerely. Baijuguoxi, should not be Italy between you and I through the rain seasons, cherish time, cherish friends. Good rain, leisurely work with you my world.

late at night,tn rose pas cher, lights flashing neon signs, who in the past, so bright,golden goose scarpe donna, so burn. I was still sitting in front of the computer, emerging in front of is your shadow, ears echoed with you? Nong, gently calling your name...
< p > in the spring season, I think of you, and authored write down on your sad,louboutin soldes, but you can't see on paper tears fall.
two Related Articles:

The beauty of beauty

The programme hosted by Li Yong - a big joke, supe

The sun has finally come

As a rural student, he seems to be very low self-esteem, only to learn every day, but the results have not been. We also occasionally listen to the village with his brother in the same school to speak about it, but who do not know the specific circumstances. We have repeatedly asked my brother, but he always not language, face without any expression.
outlet burberry roma[url=http://www.adva
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复