主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-6 18:19:59 | 显示全部楼层

Stationery quarrel composition 400 words _1

was the first to speak of the pen: "with the words I write clear and beautiful, my children like me."."
day, from the pencil box came the noise out of some stationery. Correction fluid is dressed in white clothes covered with a pen; flavor fragrance; fluorescent pen to wipe the shiny body.
stationery quarrel writing 400 words one: Stationery quarrel
< p > are not convinced of the magic pen quickly said: "if I help you erase the typo, you'll typo Lianpian, say, who can than I am even more amazing, as long as I gently wipe, will bring those words become completely."
at this time, the pencil box suddenly spoke. It said: "I want to say, the best pen. A magic pen and perfuming pen, fluorescent pen you although is a small owner usually use stationery,chaussure jordan pas cher, but your body contains a number of harmful substances, will affect the master's body health. It is no wonder that the young master has always been not in the spirit of the old and sick! Haha, a pen or a man work harder now, let's be the owner of a small body of Kang Kang."
"that may not be certain,scarpe hogan outlet, my credit is the biggest, I write the words you can't wipe off, even if you can erase me, I still can write up. No one can erase me." Not resigned to playing second fiddle pen.
pen and pen flavoring Ying fall over each other said: "you,hogan outlet online, you...... We are the little master's favorite! We can not only write colorful beautiful words,converse pas cher, but also exudes the fragrance of it!"
< p > correction fluid and correction band together to refute the magic pen, they said: "we paint off a word, you can use the pen to write, you can also write and then oil pike."
"who said that no one can erase you, I can erase you, of course, I have the greatest contribution,goyard paris, I am still very expensive, the little master has always regarded me as a baby ah, and you do, huh!" Correction fluid arrogant to say.
< p > triggered the war is the arrogance of the magic pen, she shook a small plait, said; "I credit most,hogan interactive outlet, because I can erase ink, small host most like pull me."
< p > stationery were quarreling, finally, is highly respected dictionary grandfather came to the rescue: "you each have their own strengths, each have their own shortcomings, why here arguing loudly." After listening to the stationery, are ashamed of the low >
stationery quarrel writing 400 words two: Stationery quarrel
one night, Xiao Ming finished his homework, turned off the lights and went to bed. But I do not know his stationery has a fierce quarrel is about to play.
"my biggest credit,scarpe hogan outlet, I can speak out the wrong word, not like big brother ah......." Pen intentionally did not finish the words. "Then how ah," pen interrupt his words, Cha Zhaoyao said "you are magic pen sister erase, can write up there?" "You do not have the credit of my big, you are a one-time, and I do, with a lifetime of no problem ah!" Pen said complacently." "My biggest contribution," "my biggest" "is my biggest" "is not,scarpe hogan outlet, is my biggest"
Related Articles:

The thunderstorm composition 800 words _4

The new year's Eve shooting composition _2

The composition of the bridge 400 words _2

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
mackage outlet[url=http://www.capservizi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复