主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-9 06:12:36 | 显示全部楼层

Magic hand composition 400 words _1

1963, a worker was sent to the hospital because of the right wrist joint where the machine was completely cut off. In the past hundreds of thousands of years of history told people that a broken hand is unable to pick up the, and in the 1960s, 34 year old surgeon Chen Zhongwei, a miracle like pick live the worker's hands off and make it return to function. Create a broken hand replantation first miracle in the world......
's mother's hands that will play the piano. Once, I finished my homework,mont blanc plume pas cher, mother is preparing to play the piano, so I do not speak,tn pas cher, she bounced up. I saw her hands flexible struck the keys, the melody is flying in her hands. Listening to the beautiful music, I am intoxicated.
everyone has a pair of hands. Embroidery factory, the girls feizhenzouxian, like in the flowers fluttering butterflies; concert pianist's hand played a beautiful melody, beautiful gymnast action is how strong... How important it is, how important it is to be without it.
in the evening, my mother to help me with my homework. Her hands tightly hold the pen,golden goose, in the draft again and again with calculus. She looked at it intently, I could not help tears again.
in the "scientist's childhood" in this book, there is a broken finger "miracle", describes such a thing:
's mother has a pair of magical hands
mother's hand and a strange talking. When I got good grades,air jordan pas cher, happily to her good news,hogan outlet, mother will smiles to me and gave me a thumbs up, I'm flattered. When I wronged, mother of the hugs me in the bosom, with warm touched my head, add on a few words of comfort, my complaints under the caress of mother ran to the winds.
< p > every day just bright, I was sleeping in the dream, my mother got up to us to do breakfast, how many times in the kitchen to the rhythm of the chopping sound, I woke up from a dream. I opened my sleepy eyes, a look into the kitchen, shovel flying in her hands. After a while, a delicious breakfast will appear in front of me. Then, she put our clothes into the water, rubbed up. Her hands raised blisters are not willing to stop. Every time I go to see my mother, her hands, heart very touched.
ah, mother's hand is so magical! With this hand with my childhood is full of fun, rippling with warmth.
I would like to have a pair of magical hands
In January 2nd
see here, I think a lot. Dr Chen Zhongwei's hand was a common hand, but it was the common hand that had a broken hand for the other person, and it was the two hands that made a contribution to the country's surgery,hogan outlet online, and it was highly valued at home and abroad. You say, this is not a pair of magic hands?
when I touched her with the rough hands, I was thinking, eyes out scene --
I also have a pair of hands,hogan outlet, I want to work hard, make it become a pair of industrious hand, smart hand,air jordan homme, can >Related Articles:

Willow composition 200 words _1

After writing 450 words _2

This year summer vacation, I cherish excited mood and my mother and I went to the treasure island of China - Taiwan, on a day trip, we followed the tour guide came to the Taipei 101 building, 101 why is 101. The original 101 has one hundred and one floors.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复