找回密码
 立即注册
11984 33535 53688 上海夜网
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1426|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

to become to finally have a passion for make a decision on doesn it might possib

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-7 22:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

About the composition of the 300 words _1

Since the operation of
woodpecker
< p > I in the deep forests in installation, because of the huge canopy quiet and comfortable,hogan outlet online, sturdy tree rod can live for me and my partners. I and trees fellowlike, who also cannot do without who. The trees make our shelter, I help them heal.
I am a woodpecker, I live in the woods, called "woodpecker doctor". I have a sharp mouth; I have a steel hard tail; Peckers, use it to hold the tree, like sitting in a chair, very comfortable!
did not always in the back of the support. Silently protect forest tree woodpecker, you can now see the tree? So my heart woodpecker is unknown hero. Although not many people know about their credit, but woodpeckers did not feel unhappy, did not stop to the tree pest eradication, it has a kind-hearted heart, for tree service as their duty, in the process of medical treatment more enjoying the happiness for the benefit of mankind!
beautiful nature,scarpe hogan outlet, I love the woodpecker.
There are many lovely birds

< p > we trees cure but a well deserved reputation, believe it or not, please watch reliable estimates of Pingyi County, Shandong Province,goyard pas cher, Jun river forest, we did not in the side of the installation, where trees per 100 plants have 80 worm; we live a year after, per 100 plants trees only two, three worm; our living three years after, per 100 plants trees have bugs 0.8.
the
forest doctor woodpecker
trees are good friends of our human beings. Trees can shade. Block the rain, so that the air is more fresh. Who helped him when he was a pest? Is a bird's beak.
woodpecker is very special, it's long and hard, no cracks,golden goose outlet, can clacked to peck wood. The tongue is especially long, can be the same as the bark in spear pecking worms and eggs for food. Woodpeckers have four long and powerful toes on each foot,scarpe hogan outlet, two in front and two in back. Each toe with long and sharp claws,air max pas cher, these claws are woodpeckers to catch insects can hold the tree, don't let it slide down. Its feathers are green,air max 95 pas cher, the male head red. Worldpecker is about 22 cm long, multi body black white.
is a good doctor in the forest. It can help the trees, eat the pests, make the trees stronger, but there are few people praise it. If there is no woodpecker, the trees will be sucked or chewed pests of nutrients,hogan outlet, with trees......
autumn has come, we are ready for the winter food and busy. Next year, when the snow melts, we will be re active in the forest.
woodpeckers are usually in the dead tree pecked out the round hole, and nest inside. The nest is very comfortable and very safe, hidden, when the woodpecker moving. "
one day, I saw my good friend - peach. She has a lot of wound on the body emaciation with sallow complexion. I first with the mouth to knock on a tree, to doctors to treat patients, I heard that voice does, they know there are bugs in do mischief, after my treatment, trees become strong. Related Articles:

3 little k

Elementary school composition my school _1

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
mackage outlet[url=http://www.capservizi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复