主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 23:19:15 | 显示全部楼层

Beautiful Cui Huashan composition 300 words _1

< p > Cuihuashan in Xi'an Chang'an County,air max tn pas cher, Southeast of final Nanshan Taiyi town on. It is a branch of Qinling,mont blanc pas cher, formed by ancient landslide, the special topography, rare, so people call Cuihuashan landslides Museum.
< p > we were sitting tour bus all the way along the river in the mountain to, along the river is very clear, clear can see the bottom of sand in the river also disorganized lay many of the stones. The river was covered with many unknown wildflowers, clumps, clusters of red and yellow...... , the river on both sides of the colorful dress, beautiful. Soon we will come to the top of the mountain. There are many boulders on the top of the mountain, they have different shapes, some like a millstone,hogan sito ufficiale, some like bamboo shoots...... , on the top of a huge rock, we found that there are two characters engraved with "Tianchi" ". Oh, there was a lake called "Tianchi" on the top of the mountain, and it was in the mountains. Standing by the lake, looking up, the hill across the lake, a connected one, they do not have Huashan that >
this morning, my brother and I have done my homework quickly. Because Aunt Lina is going to take us to Huashan.
remember last fall, mom and Dad took me to visit the emerald Huashan. Where the picturesque scenery, beautiful scenery.
Huashan is a tourist attraction,golden goose scarpe!
beautiful emerald Huashan
we just finished eating, aunt Lina, a car, has been in my house downstairs with us. On a sunny, blue sky floating clouds. Lele sister and me and my brother in the car happy playing games, not and in a short while to Cuihua Mountain, Cuihua Mountain has a lot of green and luxuriant trees, and clear spring. Several of us happy to stand in the waters of stone, to run in the spring to throw stones,hogan outlet, water splashing many beautiful spray. Mom said: "let us enjoy the fun today," we had a great time to play. Before we knew it was a little dark,goyard soldes, mother said, "it's too late for us to go home," we were reluctant to follow her mother. On the way back, Lina aunt comfort us said: "who performed well, who will go next week," I have to refuel ah!
Cui Huashan mountain scenery, mountains, because landslides have formed a lot of strange landscape. Most visitors love play is ice, wind tunnel. In the summer, the cave also piled up huge chunks of ice, cool breeze, very cool; winter is more than 20 degrees below zero, cannot enter.
Cui Huashan tianchi. Tianchi is to collapse the formation of mountains and lakes, area is very large, clear pool bottom, rippling blue waves, surrounded by mountains,chaussure air jordan soldes, the scenery is very charming. Visitors often went boating on the lake,air max pas cher, Liulianwangfan.
beautiful emerald Huashan
< p > Cuihua Mountain, lush vegetation, thousands of species of plants, Museum of natural plants, mountain fresh air, high oxygen content, often play here, mountain climbing, not only can increase knowledge, close to nature, and beneficial to body and mind health. Winter hill can ski, spring, summer and autumn to grass skiing, is a good place for children to play.
The most fascinating is the peak of
beautiful emerald Huashan Related Articles:

Space comp

The future

Get and lose the composition _2

This year summer vacation, I cherish excited mood and my mother and I went to the treasure island of China - Taiwan, on a day trip, we followed the tour guide came to the Taipei 101 building, 101 why is 101. The original 101 has one hundred and one floors.
canada goose outlet[url=http://www.champi
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复