主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-8 23:04:42 | 显示全部楼层

Grade six composition teacher smiled _1

birthday that day, often the teacher walked into the classroom, I saw each student's desk has a gift. She was very surprised, just want to ask a understand, just heard a: "stand up!" The class "brush" sound stood up, said: "I wish the chorus Teacher Chang Happy birthday!" Then, the students sang a birthday song: "I wish you a happy birthday..."
"teacher, you are quietly burning candles; you are for us to put up a giant sky; you are hard gardener, nurturing us......." A piece of recitation sound, in praise of the teacher's great.
these days, I do not know what the teacher often sad things, her bright eyes have become so bleak, laughter lost on the road to and from the school.
"thank you,hogan sito ufficiale, thank you!" The teacher smiled,jordan pas cher, it was with a whimper smile; it is a laugh from the heart; it is a kind of labor for their pleasing smile; it is a kind of students to laugh; it is......"
often the teacher's birthday is coming, we have to discuss the whole class to give the teacher a surprise.
early in the school yesterday, publicity committee Jiao early wrote on the blackboard, "the teacher, Happy birthday!" Several characters. To read the students have been in the "secret base"?? behind the school teaching building nervously rehearse, just to give teacher a surprise, only hope has always been serious Huang to heartfelt smile back.
four grade,hogan outlet, I actually somehow like the language teacher.
everyone in these days to arrange for a wildly beating gongs and drums. The strange thing is, this secret action actually did not be aware of Mr. huang.
"Hurry, for
today,converse femme pas cher, red they want to give the teacher a big surprise. Today is teacher Huang teacher's birthday, they will class teacher Huang celebrate.
teacher surnamed Chang, wore a black short sleeved jacket and black pants water. She stood on the podium, about the blue sky,air max pas cher, green grass, like a cloud floating, light pole.
composition one: the teacher smiled
writing two: the teacher smiled
at this moment, the teacher entered the classroom with yellow books. Huang see this scene,tn requin pas cher, a face of vacant. She looked at the careful layout of the classroom, a smiling students seemed to understand somewhat, but on the face without any expression.
the teacher smiled, the students laughed. Laughter echoed in the classroom, the students in the heart......
she has a pair of big and bright eyes, and smiled when it became a sweet curved month...
song echoed in the classroom for a long time, in the song, the students have seen the teacher's eyes to bright again,goyard prix, and turned into a sweet curved month...
! Yellow teacher into the classroom." Some called "lookout at the door of the students'. As a member of the art of the red song quickly: "I wish you Happy birthday...... Ready to play!&quot,scarpe hogan outlet;
Related Articles:

The beauti

Swim Mount Wutai composition 500 words _1

This year summer vacation, I cherish excited mood and my mother and I went to the treasure island of China - Taiwan, on a day trip, we followed the tour guide came to the Taipei 101 building, 101 why is 101. The original 101 has one hundred and one floors.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复