主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-11 01:40:36 | 显示全部楼层

Four grade 300 words _2

I asked him: "you recently learned the skills?" He said: "these days did not play,golden goose scarpe donna, we play football, okay?" I said: "OK". He said proudly: "my kick can stick it!" I admit defeat and said: "I also good ah, I was the main!"
< p > the beginning of the game, I ask my mother when the referee, the area where we have two boys, we were divided into two teams, I when the striker, I asked them to put into word Changlong team. We just attack soon, when Chen Qiang striker soon see the flaw, the ball was Chen strong team to grab a hand, we quickly returned to the camp, Chen Qiang the ball to the center, center while our goalkeeper do not pay attention to, and kicked the ball into the. Chen Jiang came to me and said: "this defeat". I am not willing to shake hands with him before, said: "next time, I will not lose to you".
Bao Jianfeng from sharpening out,scarpe hogan outlet, plum flower." Hard work is the cornerstone of human progress, the struggle is the ladder of human progress. Life is wonderful because of hard life because of hard work and brilliant.
three: life because of hard work and brilliant
this good friend!
I know you should
< p > remember a grade, I and several classmates to participate in writing class to learn to write, for me, which is like a tumbling rivers in front of me stopped my path,golden goose outlet, looking at the composition of words a day and up, I became more and more anxious,hogan olympia outlet, write up more and more difficult, every time the number of words are not up to standard. I was very anxious, but I did not despair, in my mother's encouragement, I made up my mind to catch up with them. So, my mother bought me a book and a book, I will seriously read, and strive to learn the method of writing. Gradually, I found that the light is not enough,mont blanc pas cher, there is no rich accumulation, the same can not complete a good composition. So a book and a Book of extra-curricular books on my desk there, from the fairy tale to History Reader, from natural science to astronomical knowledge,hogan outlet, I read with relish. From that moment, I fell in love with the book, reading has become my greatest pleasure in life. Extensive reading not only broaden my horizons, but also enrich my knowledge, but also cultivate my good moral sentiment, but also greatly improve the level of his writing. Write the article more and more relaxed. Finally, once,scarpe hogan outlet, my composition has been an unprecedented good results, the teacher in order to encourage me, but also give me a prize of the Chinese fairy tales. That moment,golden goose saldi, I am very happy, from now on I will be more diligent. As the grade increased, I read more and more books, no longer to write a composition and worry about, and write a composition to be more
said: "there is often the football game." I asked him: "when you forward?" He said: "when I was a center". I answered: "quite good ah!"
his most love playing in the sand, I asked him: "you are in Guangdong there is not with his friends playing in the sand?" He said: "no, our district organized an activity, a castle, who take the highest, who can get a gift." I really admire him! Related Articles:

Stranger s

Early autu

An essay of 600 words _4

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
goedkope all stars[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复