主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-27 22:51:34 | 显示全部楼层

Look at life it's so short

the greatest happiness in life is to have a healthy body!
is not a young but fresh life, after the completion of the human life on earth, he should be stingy with the continuation of his life. Let him in a hurry to leave us,chaussure tn pas cher, left a group of lovely and poor children. For the dead, perhaps God is merciful, let them out of their misery. For the children, and God is kindness and cruelty and kindness is let us learn independently, learn to accept. Cruel is that we suffered the pain that piercing their parting. I think Dad, look at them, it has There is not much left. at heart!
died"! How tantalizing words! Again, in the face of their loved ones "sleep", although it is not his father but also in the heart, aching. A few years ago, the pain was once again opened. Finally found that the original, life is so short!
without desire, is the modern people aspire to, but can never achieve the state of mind, has been the pursuit of only make themselves more exhausted. In life for some superficial things, so that they are in extreme pain. As everyone knows, this is no accident.
life is so short, we have not a good look at the parents, perhaps only to leave a lifetime of regret;
life is so short, now, we are still in the struggle to lose weight, perhaps the disease has quietly infiltrated the body.
face a short life,hogan outlet, but we can not be a good grasp of. Many times by greed and ruthless occupy heart, spend all the energy lost regret; not to blame; but never for existing happy happy. The most precious life is not to grasp and enjoy the happiness in front of you? Life is short, we have no time to think there will be countless tomorrow. Tomorrow may never come,scarpe hogan outlet, and no one can predict what will happen tomorrow. So don't wait for tomorrow, because life tells us there is no time to wait for tomorrow!
< p > today is not the end, do you want to do things, worthy of its own; treat parents, let them happy, enjoy their twilight years, worthy of the parents, worthy of conscience; we should take good care of your body, worthy of God, because God is our Creator. The length of your life,hogan roma outlet, nobody knows. Only do we have a clear conscience, only to live a truly wonderful and worthwhile came back to earth. Life does not necessarily have to fame and fortune,nike tn pas cher, but also do not care about the longevity, as long as to live up to all the people, that is the essence of the meaning of life lies.
even has a staring into the hands of thousands and thousands of words, the keyboard,goyard soldes, do not know how to express. My father's thoughts, has been like the devil engulfed my heart, also taught me to be strong. Repeat the story, I can only still "laugh in the face,mont blanc porte mine, pain in my heart". Pray for the deceased, ready to go to heaven, the dead are gone, we will remember him forever in my heart......
life is so short,hogan outlet online, we have not yet seen the color of the world, may have been with Shi Changmian; Related Articles:

thank

Year of fa

Sleep under a rock

I thought I could just use this time for an interview. Think of here, in the heart of the United states. After class will be finishing the book to the direction of the bus station, although this city has been living for two years, but found the road to Chi this problem, or I can not overcome the fatal problem according to law. Holding the roadmap to advance a good check, find the 105 bus, GPS bus information platform show there are 2 minutes.
nike air max sale[url=http://www.prcmalnate.it]bo
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复