找回密码
 立即注册
11984 33535 53688 上海夜网
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1643|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

i have to or perhaps think to suspect that we're missing excellent communities i

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-26 11:59:53 | 显示全部楼层

Today, you are eighteen years old.

< p > you start to become rational and mature and are not lacking in youthful vigor, you have unique and novel ideas, have the rich and delicate feelings, careful and meticulous thinking, the most valuable, you are still so good.
like son, I have been so called you,golden goose, so that occasionally I suddenly can not remember your name, liu.
< p > for a long time, my world is as calm as water, placid, and I lost to all interest and imagination, like this winter in the glass window bare branches.
let your heart precipitation,hogan outlet online, growth in life experience, so that they become more perfect, and patience to wait, you will meet the person who loves you......
I like you, is also growing, but also in the life of all kinds of doubts, I like you, you need to continue to inject new life and vitality.
prosperous season just turned around, winter will follow the footsteps, like the four seasons reincarnation so quickly, in an instant, a simple innocent child really grew up.
< p > you say, brother, you should be with positive sunshine mentality and ideology to influence and guide my growth,hogan outlet, I need a person in a timely manner for I unlock growth confusion.
< p > let us on the road to accompany, embrace the beautiful everything, to meet every new sunrise, lightly Road, watching a journey in the world.
may have been there for a long time, I will not discuss with you about the growth, youth, love, marriage,nike tn pas cher, and the various topics of thought.
today, two, one three years in November twenty-seven, your eighteen birthday.
I have been trusted by you, but I can sometimes make you a little disappointed.
you eighteen years of youth, is the morning on the grass dancing in the sun, this is my life on the road encountered the most let me infatuated with the scenery.
HTML template today,louboutin soldes, you are eighteen years old
like you said to me, if a person is not good,hogan outlet, then his life will not be good.
< p > with the growth of your body and mind, and my physical and mental fatigue, I to your conversation become long winded and superficial,scarpe hogan outlet, taste like chewing wax, there is no nutrition.
you this sentence, let me feel guilty for the first time and sorry for you.
< p > the clean look, those bold groundless imagination, doubt the laughing, unscrupulous behavior, and your playful hair, simple clothing,air jordan pas cher, yesterday I in thin collection of postcards. Now new and clear.
will certainly, you say.
wish, happy and happy!
you are so confident, so sure, your firm belief, and the true feeling of the heart that has struck me for a long time. Related Articles:

The Snow F

The other side of the flower, this season flowers

The spring rain

I will is in the primary school do not cherish the precious time, do not listen, now that I think about it, very sorry, if I can again when a pupil, I will cherish, don't waste the. I will cherish in primary school every second, let it become the most beautiful memory in my life. But primary school time is gone for ever, I can only sigh, since the time of the primary school I did not cherish, that I must cherish the upcoming junior high school time, let it Wei Chen, the best time of my life.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复