主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-1 19:42:29 | 显示全部楼层

In July, your journey is my beautiful sadness

< p > you in another city back and forth, like deliberately busy hide your heart you beautiful, do not let yourself stop, not used too much leisure time, you are afraid of mind endless winding? Afraid of the dark night lost? Or are you afraid of your indulgence hurt my eyes? Dear, we walked every day contours are clear to depict the favor to you, how can I easily and put it under the young dream, and hold the hand yearning? So I am willing to use all beautiful sadness, for you I love. In your long journey that night, even in the dark.
and you pack in the summer sun, travel.
midsummer season, cover does not live in the prosperous, can not cover the beautiful. The heat also hides a quiet and cool, it is from the heart quiet. Third days you go, I have to accept the parting, curled up in a corner of the fleeting time,hogan outlet, savoring the lovesickness. This is when you leave, leave me the only treasure. What does it taste like in summer? My taste buds exposed in the air, is also bitter if Gan jelly, is unspeakable sweet. Pulled my heart, her nod, I was drunk.
< p > there is a miss in the bottom of my heart, in this quiet moment, grow slowly, in the roll of the summer heat, such as rain,hogan rebel outlet, fog and sway in the wind, the emotion man around. When parting exhort in your ear? Parting is still lingering in your palm? Parting your eyes still staring at? You go on the footsteps of a broken heart wall,nike tn pas cher, I do not cry, just to see you leave the moment in the review, the ground covered with a beautiful sadness.
out of the window of the sky a pure,sac goyard pas cher, you the city of the sky, whether or not a piece of white clouds floating? With wisps of summer wind, subtle fragrance floating, I can feel the distance you sent to me the truth. Look at the bright sunlight, poured into the window,scarpe golden goose, the bright of endless sorrow. Outside on the balcony of violet opened a flower, let me the most won't grow flowers silence scared: flower is silent, attached to the little life are smiling,air max 95 france, I how can not erase the mind of entanglement, the give you warm, at your fingertips? The happy smile in the memory of our cloud?
July in the folds of light coming, my quiet time to leave my sunshine. Every day for a period of time, you can sit down and write. Curl tea mug in front of the desk, the ear is popular music, the heart, and in the day that he Juan to hang around.
In July, your journey is my beautiful sadness
cannot spend the day, I have been accustomed to the left eye smile, right eye tears. In the window through the dazzling sunlight,golden goose sneakers, afraid to go out surrounded by it, afraid of red hot it burns the heart. This season so warm, the heart to continue to run on the track of love. Adhere to a road, blindly stubborn, lifelong obsession,tn femme pas cher, you adhere to the heart of the city, too tired to say, to the heartbreaking pain have no regrets. A love is only in the dark night, no need for your warmth, no need for your comfort, I only after a long walk with pride.
Related Articles:

Allow me t

Walk in time

You are the warmest book in the world (two)

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
[url=http://www.kinderfeestjestip.nl/tag/superdry-jas-sale/]superdry jas sale[/u
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复