主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-30 07:03:22 | 显示全部楼层

I am a wisp of smoke _

< p > I is a wisp of smoke and would prefer to own bitter depression in the wind and rain,hogan olympia outlet, also can let oneself through a splendid life, I will never forget. I was lit the torch that will never be forgotten, even if be you to ashes, I >
I am a wisp of smoke, whether there is love between you and me, God knows, I know you. We love whether it is strong is weak, is long or short, bitter or sweet, spicy is acid, can only be buried deep in the memory loss, until heaven and yanwangye liquidation. The more you want to get my potential, my body is sinking, my soul will be more and more decadent. For decades in the wind and rain in the journey, is I burn process, burning the soul of my brave and kind heart and pure good. This encounter finally, how can I not turned into a wisp of smoke? You have just met at the hotel the traveler, strange and familiar, but the reunion is decades, flash of my youth and my tears to talk with the day of the moment.
< p > I is a wisp of smoke, my lips mouth with my long ago Hanmeng, the smoke swirled of my soul, worthy in the slightest fluorescence exudes half of my dream and my unremitting efforts,hogan outlet, but difficult to obtain little hint of warmth. I know that life is short,louboutin soldes, twinkling night evocation of God will call me. But I go to must have to take a regret, left to the people of the world can only be sad, because our love always toward the edge of the turning. Can I know that you are a man, life even has a long and arduous journey,scarpe hogan outlet, but also bear the life of responsibility, even poor lights, flashing this life this weak light, even if I can not wait forever so far away?
< p > I is a wisp of smoke, both in the breeze curled up, or in the rain tumbling,hogan outlet, you don't forget, it is once I after years of relentless lit; if you open the pages of your memory, the book that a piece of beautiful illustrations, the full dynamic curl convoluted dance is years of wind and rain wrapped in the life dance, have left me fortitude of figure, I do not know should thank or hate the quirks of the marriage.
< p > I romantic youth of flue gas has been fluttering in the long river of the years,bottes ugg france, a man selfless pay,nike tn pas cher, in the years of the sea I and you bittersweet accompanied, cold hot, bitter, hot, sweet and sour, in the lingering smoke. Who knows? You are my qingshenyuanqian, our past life had not met, separated farther in the world. God is punishing me to come to the world, are bound to send my China to the wasted years, gave me not give you the. In your back, full of my heavy footprints, foot pit in my half of the century, the ring scar, this scar in my never flow through the tears, I have red blood boiling,nike tn pas cher, I struggle to figure and my every drop of sweat. I really don't think I don't want to know, maybe that one day in the unpredictable, I go or you go, leave will be ten thousand years of regret. Maybe there is a bitter loneliness, I never cross the bottom line in mind. Although the road is not flat, convex concave that is my rugged body in the present.
Related Articles:

Each other

My secret

How to cultivate the spirit o

Everything has a cause, he did not dare to complain about what. He kind of consequences, finally swallowed only yourself. But you will find yourself on so many excuses, like a piece of armor to protect themselves. But did not want to, but my heart tied. Did not dare to act rashly, because it has been unable to bear weight at any time will collapse.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复