主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-28 15:39:43 | 显示全部楼层

Staring at the flowering tree

I look up to a tree, the dream of flowers into the life of a song. Listen to the silent thunder, it is the voice of life!
I often in a tree under the nostalgia, to see a flower. Tree vigorous trunk, lifts from the beauty of the world, branches surging essence, out of a world masterpiece. Hanging in the branches wings pear a delicate bloom, holy petals honey Italy stacked, tender transfer. At the station in the branches of a small Mousika, your heart will bloom, warm, pure white flowers. The spring breeze blew open a peach flower duo, even dozens of flowers bud irrepressible eagerness, eloquent blooming. Peach falls, flowers will pass to the people's eyes, gently smell a faint fragrance. The delicate flowers is too dense, tightly wrapped in branches, make people worried that the situation was a. Green waves of tree with bud string, as silent and not stop talking white bells. Such as water breeze ripples over, gently shake, white as snow, fluttering brings strewed the path. I like a dance in the pistil of the butterfly,scarpe hogan outlet, enjoy the flowers fragrant and quiet beauty.
< p > as I stood in a strain of luxuriant corniculatum, Mou light eyes and flowers shining meet, you can imagine I am what kind of surprise, and even ecstasy is a kind of transparent ecstasy. Beautiful things always make people intoxicated, my heart was pure beautiful, pure and holy flowers moved, even those folds, but also by the light of the flowers.
out of the nature of the bondage of reputation and wealth trivial, a tree into the nature of the free flowering time,hogan scarpe outlet. Trees with flowers to talk, with flowers to express emotions and thoughts, the expression is very wise,hogan interactive outlet, very beautiful,air max pas cher. The countryside is the soul of trees, flowers are the soul of the tree,hogan sito ufficiale. The tree was silent, but as the tree language Zheng,scarpe hogan outlet, in my heart slowly flowing, wash away the dust dirty. (ofthe
I
flowering trees are things that are revealed to the mind. At the flowering trees and flowers, my heart smile into each other's eyes. My eyes and soul become broad and pure.
HTML template staring at the flowering tree
)< p > a tree as long as with the earth and the sky link, will and TRW gas, and spirit together,goyard prix, and contact the spirit world,hogan scarpe, thus and plausible, the people happy with the delicious fragrance of flowers. Tree in such a beautiful way to prove that they have a good soul. I really want to give humans a part to the flowering trees in full bloom, in the fragrant flowers in infiltration in, think oneself, think of the soul. We have much sunshine, water and soil, but the mind is like a hodgepodge, full of money, fame and position...... Such as virtue, rainbows, stars, has been crowded into the narrow corner, and no place to store, was eventually abandoned. We each root hair is wanting to get rich, every expression are smiling to the power, the Philistine's knowledge of bone marrow infiltration, the garden of the heart almost deserted. Ask, our hearts still can blossom out how many beautiful flowers, dedicated to the survival of our earth and sky, dedicated to our future?
Related Articles:

social culture

There is a

From 1979 began literary creation, in the national and provincial literary journals published more than 100 million words of fiction, essays, reportage and script that works by income in various literary anthologies and middle school students in extra-curricular reading. Published works of fiction, essays, essays, dramas and operas.
[url=http://www.ramadabangalore.com/tape/]abbigliamento burberry outlet online[/
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复