找回密码
 立即注册
11984 33535 53688 上海夜网
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1649|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

so as the initial thing I do as the growing season sealed was in order to anothe

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-6 05:49:28 | 显示全部楼层

Xue Zhaofeng the survival of science popularizatio

Xue Zhaofeng: the survival of science popularization in Economics
,nike tn pas cher

< br   > Xue Zhaofeng, young scholars, Shenzhen University Bachelor of science, now studying in Washington, British "Financial Times" Chinese columnist. In 1997, the establishment of the website "the age of the system" (). In 2003 published "economics" controversy.

- there are people accusing me of arbitrariness, accusing me of intolerance, accusing me of aggressive. I regard all these as praise.

- academic free competition is brutal. Although I have to defend your right to speak, but I can't refute desperately your point of view. If I fail, my efforts will be immediately translated into a conviction for your opinion.

< br   > - we have to let others speak, to always let others speak, but this is the only,chaussure tn pas cher, more kindness and tolerance are harmful.

< br   > this is Xue Zhaofeng "correct understanding at the beginning of the academic freedom competition,scarpe hogan outlet," a text, with Nietzsche's aggressive and don & middot; Don Quixote like blood.

< br   > he is a master of the ability to raise questions and polemical, his essays in the economics of the controversy, "a book published shortly immediately economic scholars point out wrote" on the "controversy" controversy ", immediately and another economic scholars stand out wrote" on the dispute,bottes ugg pas cher, controversy controversy ", behind Xue's point of view. According to Xue said that the two university professors are not acquainted with him. Holding his thanks to join in the attitude of interesting to focus on the debate, and regret the debate no quarrel more warm,goyard pas cher, the range is wide.

"is very simple,hogan roma outlet, two people causes the spread effect of noisy, obviously better than two people each call to. And so on the internet."

real argument king of anger

< br   > the domestic the first forum moderators of, at the end of 1995,hogan sito ufficiale, in Shenzhen www open 'news' (newsgroup) contact "online discussion", and the creation of "economics" column, just at a time when there is no "moderator" said. In the summer of 1996, the Shenzhen Bureau launched a "BBS" station, Xue Zhaofeng served as the "economics" version where the moderator. This version although the popularity decline, but still from the rubble in what was intense scenes.

< br   > "forum there must be people who provoke topic, tit for tat, declare war against each other, attracted spectators couldn't help to open war. Only in this way can I lively." At that time in order to put some good stuff,golden goose scarpe, Xue spent a lot of money to get Kos's article in computer. Pattaya resort in Thailand, also braved the heat, go to Internet cafes all the way to see the article. In the net friend debate"

Related Articles:

YAHOO chie

A Death After

Father reward sister test 100 points.

But the fairies had her blessed so she just got beauty rest. For a hundred fifty years she missed balls and film premieres, till prince charming came along singing out a cheerful. Kneeling down he say her cheek hoping that she'd wake and speak. Sleeping Beauty raised an arm reaching for the snooze alarm and her waking words were these:just need five more minutes please."
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复