主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-3 01:43:01 | 显示全部楼层

The morning light wheelchair

just before he was going to get married,tn requin pas cher, suddenly received a home phone: his mother was seriously ill in the hospital. He did not hesitate to pay any price for his mother's treatment, the result, although the lives of his life, but never walk again!
at last, he had his own house, and he was happy to call his mother. Mother said: " mom know you filial, I'm not old, waiting for you to help mom find a wife, mother to give you with the child.
I praised the young people of the filial piety, listened to me, his face immediately tense up. For a long time,hogan outlet, just deep to me: " it is not good for me, I'm sorry mother. " so they told me a sad story of the past.
The HTML template Chenyang under wheelchair
< p > he was born in northeast rural, when he was young his father died, the frail mother devoting thousands of Sim was bitter to pull his big. He could not bear to see mother for his reading tired all day long and become more haggard,air max pas cher, so he hid the truth from the mother, secretly follow adults living in the same village came to work in Guangzhou.
; "
< p > recently I insist that morning. At that time,hogan outlet, always see, a young man with a wheelchair pushed a middle-aged woman walking by the river. They walk to stop, the young people from time to time for wheelchair women pointed to delimit, Asaka, their smile is so harmonious, so warm.
after that, buy a house has been his greatest desire, he worked more hard.
later, he put money in a work, and the family moved to shed by the mess a simple room. He wrote to his mother: " mom, I would like to go back and pick you up, take you to see the Pearl River,sca goyard pas cher, take you to eat seafood...... " mother in reply, said: " son, a good job, and so you buy room, mom and then in the past.
first arrived in Guangzhou he suffered. Every payday, he is always full of money for his mother, for the mother to alleviate some of the burden!
" Chengyang wheelchair
; "
everyone has the filial piety, expecting to let parents eat well live well in the future, enjoy the life. But we are.
one day, a heavy rain in the river to our co Pavilion,scarpe golden goose, which I met and became friends with the young people. I know the woman is the mother of young people,scarpe hogan outlet, two years ago due to a stroke caused paralysis of the lower limbs, thereafter,hogan outlet, young people will bear up duty to take care of the mother.
" I should meet my mother, she was fifty! I hurt her. " hear him out, our eyes are filled with tears.
Li Yulong
new year to go home to Guangzhou, he said to his mother: " mom, you come with me, I do not need you to work, I can support you. " mother took his hand, said: " good son, and so on after you for the future, and the mother to go with you. Remember, do not tired of the body, you also school "
under the "Related Articles:

Say to myself I want to live like a dandelion

I cooked a residual light rain

Spoil thin

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
prada outlet[url=http://www.simchalayeled.i
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复