好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-4 23:05:41 | 显示全部楼层

This is also the responsibility

This is also the responsibility
since we born the moment, doomed to bear responsibility". Life because of the responsibility and no longer ordinary, life because of the responsibility and more substantial.< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; at home to help my parents do some housework is the responsibility, study hard in school is the responsibility of, go out to the society but also a responsibility, then,... >   
            responsibility is together in the mood. That is the school sports meeting, although is the last champion tug of war we prepared five class but luck is preferably pumping to close the preparatory class 9, which can be to let a few students were to panic. Whistle rang, I class players snapped up a step the red rope bias we,nike tn femme pas cher, those of us in the side to cheer for the little also secretly kneaded to sweat. Yeah! A burst of cheers interrupted my thoughts. I went back to God, and our class won. Somehow, I was happy to tears streaming out. We jump! Jump ah,nike tn pas cher! This is not only because of the victory of the game, but also our solidarity and responsibility.
            responsibility is a brave. Remember in 2005 the country suffered "SARS&quot,hogan outlet; under the attack, six million health care workers invariably,golden goose saldi, bravely rushed to the "SARS" the first line,nike tn soldes. They are brave, they are fearless. In the same "SARS" fighting days, who is not afraid, who did not shrink back. Despite the "SARS" raging throughout the whole of China,hogan outlet online, how terrible,goyard pas cher, but can not swallow the strong sense of responsibility of the medical staff. At the moment, "responsibility" two words in their body weight is multiple, eventually, "SARS&quot,air max femme pas cher; this "devil" was subdued. Can we remember this is day and night with medical staff dedication and a strong sense of responsibility for the. Isn't it a duty? >   Related Articles:

The fairy tale one of the sil

The little girl at the entran

Sincere fr

The nameless pink flowers in the lush pink flowers, thriving. The sun gently wrapped it, especially eye-catching. Slowly approached, carefully looked at the screen breathing, four thin wings like petals, such as silk, such as silk, like the butterfly's wings with the wind up and down, beautiful and so not true. Only this flower, a happy mood for a long time can not be calm.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复