找回密码
 立即注册
11984 33535 53688 上海夜网
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 1924|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

there have been the Ganpati celebration throughout all of us right after i was a

[复制链接]

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-4 01:35:05 | 显示全部楼层

My heart of a better home _0

A beautiful home in my heart
&nbsp,air max pas cher;   
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; spring to the, but but I don't see the green grass,air max pas cher, summer, favorite Anli reservoir of small crabs have no longer appear, autumn is coming, but could not smell fruit fragrance, I homes when into dead just like the winter,louboutin soldes? Every day after school passing through the road, there is a noisy noise, white plastic bags, my lovely birds are gone forever, this is my home? No, my heart is home to blue sky, white clouds floating in the sky...... No, my heart is a green home Green Lake, happy fish in water play...... No, my home is a thick woods,goyard soldes, the chirping birds singing in the trees...... My home is where people loving each other, no quarrel, no selfish,air jordan pas cher, everyone's face reveals the happy smile, people can be happy, tree lined road walking, no longer see the bare tree trunks in the wind cry... Ah! Our beautiful home no longer exists, my heart of a better home where? Previously, the blue sky without, instead is overcast; no fresh air, but full of dust in the air, animals of all kinds of happy no, into the film into a piece of forest disappeared, programming the flickering cement "Castle", clear lake is contaminated with people, smelly & middot; & middot; & middot; & middot,louboutin pas cher soldes; & middot; & middot; ah! Where did it go in my heart? The blue sky, the fresh air, all kinds of happy animals,goyard prix, into a piece of forest, clear water, where the small animals have to go< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; as we all know, trees not only to beautify the environment around us, can also absorb the carbon dioxide, release oxygen, Kai to the air purification effect. It can be said that without the trees, we have no human, we can see how important the trees are to us. Let us protect the polluted earth, please don't pollute our earth,hogan rebel outlet, I want to believe in human beings, we can do it. Let us start from a young age, join hands to protect our environment, protect our homes! >   Related Articles:

God gave u

Letter to mom and Dad

A person's loneliness

My front desk said that we were sitting together like people from two continents. He is willing to help others, some people bully girls he will roar at the sight of injustice. This is very much appreciated. Ahout Jiao Jia Geng: when I sit in the seat but who are envy, I class the commission I is early on the "experience", because my best friend had with him the table too, said he is very annoying.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复