主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-4 23:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

The world on his father's shoulders.

after hearing the father did not answer me, but quietly on the bench for a while. After a while, he went into his room alone, I heard the sound of a cabinet, but my father has not come out, I went out to play.
The world on his father's shoulders.
for third days, I had my bag ready to go to school after breakfast, and I was suddenly called by my father. Father go to me, took out a five dollar bill from his pocket, squat down, put it in my bag, he used the like pine bark hands pressing a my bag, afraid to shoot my head, said "this is five dollars, to buy the Xinhua dictionary." I nodded, looking at the five pieces of money notes, I feel it is wet, is very heavy, heavy with a feeling that do not take up. Because it was covered with his sweat, and the deep love. I suddenly felt the front of his father was so tall,chaussure jordan pas cher, amiable. Only from this, deep groove between my father and me slowly began to become shallow. Love is everywhere, but their expression way that it is difficult for us to find the existence of love.
< p > remember I read second grade, because is to learn how to read, so the teacher in charge of our class requirements of each of our students have to buy a Xinhua Dictionary, to help us to learn more words. I am looking forward to the arrival of Xinhua Dictionary as well as other students. So, I excitedly ran home after school.
"five dollars"
"Dad, our teacher in charge said to buy a Xinhua Dictionary"
the burden on his father's shoulders is always >
< p > the next day, came home from school,hogan rebel outlet, only mother at home, does not see father disappeared, perhaps because it has been afraid of his sake also did not ask him not at home. Until dinner time, I saw his father dragged his exhausted body back, I heard him and his mother's dialogue, I know that my father went to the mountain today to help others carry wood. At this time, the father is already more than 50 years old,hogan roma online, is no longer young, but in order to give us a good living conditions, he still had to do the work of young people to do. When cutting rice, others is a bear a bear pick, while the father is two fold to pick at. So the father's back was the burden of pressure into a hill, rough,hogan sito ufficiale, crooked.
"how much is it,hogan outlet?"
father,scarpe hogan outlet, has been in my eyes is just a noun. Father in my heart has always been a grumpy, real love angry curse, sometimes even hit people,hogan outlet online, so we have a few sisters grew up on his fear of the mouse.
< p > I was born in the countryside,nike tn pas cher, because my father always wanted a son, so has been born, until I was born was a girl. And I have a home of the seven children, father of despair, is to dispel the idea of regeneration. To feed seven children in a rural families rely on farming is really too heavy a burden. In order to give us a better living conditions, parents every day is the sunrise, sunset and return. But such hardships can not change the reality of economic difficulties at home.
Related Articles:

Sunshine a

Fortune story of Wang Chuanfu, the king of automobile

Daughter, you will always be the father of the treasure in the palm of your hand

The reason is in the region is concentrated in the rainy season rainfall, rainfall intensity, continuous rainstorm, low-lying area water leaching and disaster; the second is due to typhoon hit the wind heavy rain suddenly, if coincides with the tide of the coastal embankment overtopping or burst disaster.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复