主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-4 23:35:34 | 显示全部楼层

Mother

remember when there is a fight and little friend, he beat me and said I was picking up, I was feeling very sour nose. When I asked my mother to go home for dinner, I is your pick? After listening to the mother looked at me very surprised. Then solemnly said, no,air max 95 france, you are the mother of her own. When my tears wow all come. Inquire the reason mother immediately put down the hand bowl out, soon spread to the mother and I fight children his mother's sound of a dispute. Mother came home after grabbed me,air max pas cher, son, you are her own, who then said after you tell her, you don't play with him, his brother and sister   they a >
< p > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; speaking of mother, 1982 gave me the first time in the life of the mother dragged a causative agent to my peace to the world. A few months later, however, due to the limited medical conditions and other factors, the economic factors have left us forever. At that time, I was only less than one hundred days. Because of the problem of food and clothing in the family of ninety percent rural can not solve, let alone like the milk. Had my sister holding me everywhere I discuss folks milk for me to survive, but in at that time under the environmental conditions and may not make me healthy growth down. As is in the middle of the introduction,air max pas cher, now parents adopted me,golden goose mid star, my father is the mother of thirty forty. You are the love of my people, thank you, thank you for letting me have today.

mother
;     mother, the stature is not high, less than 150cm,scarpe hogan outlet, the weight is less than 90 kg. Typical rural honest women image. However is such a universal common through the last century 1950s farmhouse woman,hogan outlet, leaving the memories of my life will never be forgotten.
< p > & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; listen to the neighbor said, when his father worked in the village, home left mother, that is or collective labor, no industry to work there is no cm, no cm means no food, so my mother had to take me to work, free to give me to eat, with primitive stone tools to meters roll into a powder and was very difficult to buy brown sugar for me as milk powder, and his mother eat more roughage, but light meters paste can't meet my appetite, hold me to go around the villagers there begging milk. Half a village, as long as my age child's mother I have eaten their milk. In addition to the day in and day out,hogan outlet online, because of my day and night care, a head of hair two years fell by half,nike tn pas cher, so when I was 3.4 years old and weighing 3.40 pounds, a fat boy. When the picture is still unclear, but early, the fat body or see. The mother who lost hair never grow. Neighbors often and I speak, you long to have to put your mother focused look, your mother's hair is you wear off, she put the raise you eat the most people did not eat the bitter.
Related Articles:

The guard,

Magic crystal bottle (1)

Enjoy reading

The reason is in the region is concentrated in the rainy season rainfall, rainfall intensity, continuous rainstorm, low-lying area water leaching and disaster; the second is due to typhoon hit the wind heavy rain suddenly, if coincides with the tide of the coastal embankment overtopping or burst disaster.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复