主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-5-7 05:41:15 | 显示全部楼层

Beauty of regret

< p > really want to say thank you to him, thank you for this period of time to bring my happiness and memories, thank you to my life, thank you to accompany me through this station, thank you to accompany me to go back to school, thank you again and again to give me a ride home, thank your rose... Anyway, thank you, anyway, we know that this is a fate,ugg soldes, though not together, but you bring me happiness,hogan sito ufficiale, I will always remember in mind. Review of the past 500 times in exchange for this life once, perhaps review the past you and I not only 500 times, but did not reach the times love together,goyard prix, unfortunately, but perhaps this is the so-called "beauty of regret" it ~ not is always the best. Not too much to ask, just hope you will remember me, remember me once in your life, this is enough ~
I do not know when he was one point one points in my heart, but I still do not know what is ambiguous between him and me, or I really love him, stumbled, unclear, perhaps this is the beauty of love. Although very interested in him, but I have to restrain myself,hogan roma outlet, after all, he has a girlfriend, he and I will not have the results, I will never do any third party, even if love ~ or silently bless him,tn pas cher, if he feels that she is his happiness, I just hope he is happy, I hope he happiness, even if it is not with me on his side, although it can not be reconciled, but no way, who let us know after her ~
yesterday from the moment he took the rose,hogan outlet online, my heart is very excited, a little feeling ~ although just overwhelmed by an unexpected favour civilized travel delivery rose, what may not be representative, but still in my heart on the ripples. This rose, I really do not want to continue to pass down, I think take it as a souvenir, because he gave me,hogan roma outlet, for me, this is a precious gift, perhaps someone will say that I am selfish,air max homme pas cher, I destroy the roses of this should be a perfect journey of civilization, to make up for their heart regret, hope that the rose will forgive me for not allow it to complete the mission it is, but I believe that it is not the perfect journey is also a kind of beauty of regret, it gave me comfort, I really appreciate the first person to transfer the rose, not you, not the rose From him to my hand.
Related Articles:

Just like your tenderness

Seize every now

But the five years I most of the time consumption in wonderful raising baby, eat and drink Lazard sleep, even growth and education, etc., is certainly expends painstaking effort. Always think so, to see their own children, although very tired, but it was worth it, I desire she grew up in my scientific parenting, don't ask her for the future how prominent, but beg without regret my duty to her growth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复