主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 17:30:24 | 显示全部楼层

With bread and love _1

Time: 2015-01-16 source: admin on time< p > Liu Mingcui and Hao Junxuan in college,hogan outlet, erbinsimo the four years, after graduating from two people together when the North drift, but development is not smooth. See Hao Junxuan no money, Liu Mingcui left a "no bread,louboutin pas cher, love can not live a little savings, swept Hao Junxuan poor play evaporation, no audio.
< br   > Ma Shangyu very small time mother with a drug dealer running, father angrily work outside the home, never to return, he follow the old grandma and grandpa live. Ma Shangyu do not love reading, like the fight y'all, the most terrible is his toad to eat swan meat,scarpe hogan outlet, Xiaohua Liu Mingcui write a love letter. Liu Mingcui angrily to the statement impassability letter to the headmaster, the headmaster turned Ma Shangyu out in a rage. Unable to go to school after the horse Shangyu by JianPoLan living. He and Hao Junxuan in a chat with, often said, his heart has been have a eternal ideal is the future marry back Liu Mingcui. < br   > < br   > but Liu Mingcui like is like her good reading Hao Junxuan, two people privately agreed, first to learn and future fly wing to wing. Then they went to a famous university. < br   > < br   > Hao Junxuan home pendulum entrance reception, horse is still rain to celebrate, drink Gao, holding the cup ran to the girls that table to Jing Liu Mingcui a cup of. On behalf of the wine with water,scarpe hogan outlet, Liu Mingcui and Liu Mingcui he does not,chaussure jordan pas cher, and determined not to drink. The horse Shangyu angry, cursed mouth: "you are pretty amazing? Did you go to college? Do you look down on me?" Liu Mingcui burst into tears. Ma Shangyu Liu Mingcui on stamp with rage shouted, "I swear, in this life you must sleep at a time!"
for this despicable idea,scarpe hogan uomo, Hao Junxuan and Ma Shangyu diffidation, swear laosibuxiangwanglai! < br   > < br   > unexpectedly fate really is a teaser, horse Shangyu a senior high school did not graduate, by JianPoLan accumulation of funds, many years of hard work, the real estate tycoon, and Hao Junxuan graduates of prestigious universities but must depend on the working for a living. So when Ma Shangyu recognized Hao Junxuan, Hao Junxuan's ears do not live up to the red again.Related Articles:

Need change We, Yes, can---Barack Obama We

Step back and let love take the lead

Think of the diary

Summer flowers are in full bloom. Many times, I sat in the yard of the Indus tree, flowers, birds, see green climbing the old wall, one eyebrow static Jane, dash of leisure. This season, is the lotus blooming season, Tingting net replanting, incense Yuan Yi Ching, glittering and translucent dewdrop, lined with Dutch Roumei, close enough to Hetang everywhere incense.
outlet burberry[url=http://www.sr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-8 18:44:12 | 显示全部楼层

Waves _91

Yuan Shitai is one of the very special. She is forty-three years old, unmarried, petite,hogan interactive outlet, especially on the surface like a gentle amiable young woman, in fact the body but lived a godzilla. Tang Yibai saw Yuan Shitai Qi Ruifeng. The Qi Ruifeng do something stupid, furious, teachers too want to have his ears, the result is very embarrassing to reach the final, Qi Ruifeng is squatting on the ground, let teachers smoke too...... Now think of all feel sad, then quickly begs Bai tang. If good friends are experiencing what things and avoid cannot bear to think of the past, never take the initiative to mention, is a better choice than comfort. Compared to Yuan Shitai, Wu Zong although it looks terrible, but I never beat him. By this point, Tang Yibai is not always believe Mrs Yuan Shitai's opponent,hogan outlet, he is not cruel. Wu Yong also want Tucao yuan division too, but the people left behind him, and a little too young Tucao her song, then put a hand. Tang Bai hesitated, said, "Wu Zong, I want to go home tomorrow, such as closing ceremony and then come back,scarpe hogan outlet, OK?" "Home?" "No," Tang Bai shook his head,hogan outlet, "I haven't been home for quite a long time, and my mother didn't call me recently,stylo mont blanc pas cher, it's not like her, I'm afraid she was holding me what tricks renovation......" Some of Wu Yong Speechless, "go back to it, do not participate in the closing ceremony,air jordan pas cher, running back and forth too much trouble, I would like to say." Tang Yibai is very happy, "thank you wu!" "Interview things do,tn pas cher, I care for you. What what you say in your heart." "Well." Wu Yong thought, is not what the account. Compared to other athletes, particularly reassuring Bai tang. In fact, Wu Yongting admired Yuan Shitai, because Qi Ruifeng the child every day a unitary moths, athletes are not good, the coach will have strong demand, this is their value. Tang Yibai? This kid mind early, psychology is very powerful, and sometimes he this when the coach also need to enlighten him, mom...... The evening of Tang Bai and Qi Ruifeng together take the bus back to the hotel. Qi Ruifeng today there is no competition, to the scene is when the audience, to help his teammates cheer. He saw a white Tang, heavy beat his fist, "nice work!" Bai Tang smiled, he received a lot of this evaluation today. The compartment was dark, two people sat side by side, Tang Bai looked out of the window. Q city is a coastal city, city construction is very young, wide and tall buildings. Exudes a light yellowish light, like a dolphin floating golden pearl, dotted with this beautiful city. At the end of the street light,air max pas cher, Ukraine is misty dark chaos, as the black hole at the time, to be feared. That is the sea. All inclusive, all devouring sea. Ruifeng Qi asked suddenly, "have you seen the sea?" "I have seen." "Where?" "Houhai." "The ball." Bai Tang smiled. He changed the position, facing completely out of the car window. The sultry quickly in the eyes blurred resplendent with variegated coloration over, the only constant is silent and strong sea..Related Articles:

Prehistori

The wedding _173

Tu Lu _85

Youth beautiful flower girl, some for forced by family circumstances, some natural worship character, with older than their own what the rich by hooking up with a piece of, is also a common thing. But Chen Li just is the kind of leader with the crowd. Just middle-aged, in the prime of life, dress, grade extraordinary and standing posture and facial expression also faint to revealing Zoran temperament, a look at knew pampered, of good family, non Fugicque.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-10 19:49:12 | 显示全部楼层

You are the only hand of God _134

"I suddenly thought of what I had said before...... His father now in the United States to linger because of the kind of genetic disease, he can only live for two years, my heart is very uncomfortable, immediately stepped up, stand in the land before the body, said: "this is really. If you have anything, just tell me." Land to see to me. I nodded to him and looked at Chen Xiaoyu's parents. I think, said: "since things have happened, and what the anger is useless, we have to discuss a solution, but now, Lu said that it is not his...... So I want to ask." The man said: "what do you want to ask? I won't admit it." Lu caused a slight smile,scarpe hogan olympia, I quickly cough,goyard pas cher, looked at Chen Xiaoyu, said: "Chen students......" Chen Xiaoyu looked at me, I did not know why, look a little hate. I asked, "you said...... Is this thing really done on land? How do you think, is really true, false words, never become true." Chen Xiaoyu look at the land, and look at me, and finally said: "good, that is, Lu zhi!...... That day he called me out and told me to be his girlfriend, and I agreed, and he was going to be with me...... And then I found out that I was pregnant, not who he could be?" She said, her parents immediately clamor, said: "this is what doubt?" I thought, and asked, "what day is it that you said that day?" Can you talk about it? Also...... Where is it?" Chen Xiaoyu Zheng Zheng, complexion change, said: "I forgot...... All in all, after school in the afternoon...... Is in...... Park lane." I asked: "really do not remember the date?" Chen Xiaoyu suddenly break out crying, said: "I just told him a person who has not done his?" I suddenly yizheng. Chen Xiaoyu's mother called way: "you do not too much, forced my daughter so, want to maintain your students?"" Man also shouted at me: "don't talk nonsense, say how to solve it!" Arm is pulled,hogan outlet online, land caused by a step forward, said: "well,air max pas cher, since you want solutions, I can give...... You asked her to give birth to a child, and after birth can experience DNA, if it is really like me, then I will be responsible for her, how?" His attitude is calm, but the presence of all the people are shocked. I clearly see a trace of panic over Chen Xiaoyu's face. A long time,mont blanc plume pas cher, Xiao Yu Chen's father said, "that's easy for you, in case you this smelly boy say forget it, my daughter is not miserable, she is still a little girl." Her mother said, "yes."!" I slightly frown, think, and said: "so, the child in fact, do not have to live on the test, I also had a child, the doctor has a way, can be pregnant when the test DNA." Xiao Yu Chen's father and mother looked at each other,scarpe hogan outlet, and finally said: "why you want to check, said the boy,louboutin soldes, you do, you deny?" I see this man a pair of crazy state,hogan outlet online, hurriedly say: "Mr. Chen?Related Articles:

Across the way for women _2

Xu who everlasting _43

Protect the heart _360

Chen helpless, hand holding the head shouted loudly: "I'm crazy, completely unable to communicate with you, sometimes doubt you are aliens, you say a word ah! You do not say that I know, you just want to talk with me on the bed is not? But you said I'm not beautiful, you should go to the white swan!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-17 12:06:02 | 显示全部楼层

Thief is not a good memory of life

;

;

;

HTML template "thief" is not a fun life memory
<br: life="" is="" a="" complex="" operation="" process,="" constantly="" doing="" addition="" and="" subtraction.="" some="" things="" are="" done="" in="" addition,="" such="" as="" age="" mind.="" subtraction,="" health.="" there="" things,="" to="" do="" the="" height="" or="" wealth.<br=""  
a stone arouses thousand layer wave. Chat room to help Chen Chen ideas, some people talk about their life in the stolen experience. Chatting chatting has half an hour in the past, if "an inch of time is an inch of gold, an inch of gold will not buy an inch of time", we clearly outweigh the benefits. Fortunately, we are not so precious people. Even if it is not to say not to laugh, this day 24 hours, will also disappear in the dark night.
  also has something to say is not clear is the addition or subtraction. We do not say goodbye to the world of the world without a thief, suffered stolen things, for many people have been estimated to have had. For some people is to avert disaster, may be the pain of cutting one's body for some people.

;

;

< p > a pole to pull on the eighties of the last century,hogan outlet, countries have knocking on the reform and opening up the door, some seem to be thriving. But for me this junior high school students, the material is still scarce,scarpe hogan outlet, the memory of that season did not seem to go through any decent clothes, but also did not take the initiative to ask their parents, it seems that other students are so right. Should also be some malnutrition, or six fifteen years old to grow one meter about four of the head.
< p > at that time, because of the care of relatives, during the school, I and the cousin of the same age live together in the school next door to a shutdown of the flour mill. A large house, no windows, put a few beds, and then the bed is a brick base of the so-called "table", the night can be lit candles lighting. Remember not to know if the flour factory walls have fallen, but the security seems to be good,goyard pas cher, because the house as a hostel you come to me, and sometimes I forgot to lock the lock, it seems that No.
< p > last night that not much,golden goose outlet, the in forum chat group around,scarpe hogan online, Wenyou Chen Chen said, his high school son phone stolen, very depressed. Mobile phone is not long ago to buy a new son's birthday gift, in the classroom after the wall charge when the stolen. Some students said that who is the thief, but the teacher said that there is no conclusive evidence,golden goose sneakers, don't ask for. The son of Chen Chen said, he will have a solution. Chen Chen worry son young, with some non to,goyard prix, so ill at ease.
I'm in it, too. I have a story. But now, some of the things it has been twenty years. Twenty years I have been growing up, get a lot of things,hogan outlet online, and even some beyond imagination. But to those who have lost their experience, how The imprint is engraved on my heart.? The pain may be lost, far more than the music, in the memory traces to the more long.

Related Articles:

Human choice

In the new year to write on the edge

Everyone's youth has a detour, you have to go by y

You ask me why in the old many teachers to choose the teacher Chen? This is certainly not because of other teachers I do not admire it, other teachers I also admire, because the teacher to teach us the knowledge to teach us, I am very much respect for all the teachers. But Chen's unique way of education is different, so that we do not like the language of Chinese students have become like the language, the original like Chinese students become more like chinese.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-23 23:02:51 | 显示全部楼层

Dream of the ancient town of Phoenix Town

some people say that women are made of water. Love is like water, love beautiful woman, Jiangnan is hidden in purdah in melancholy like a lilac, and the Phoenix is like a great lady, water Lingling Xiaoxiang Chu female, gentle like a smart woman,hogan outlet online, every twinkle and smile at the edge of the water. The Tuojiang River water! Really clear! Always inadvertently illuminate the waterside walk woman's costume, just got one shy low head didn't look at the river. The Tuojiang River water! beautiful! You're always going to sleep in the open, quietly beating in the bed of the stones, like soaring away into your window,scarpe hogan outlet, melodious music decorated the night's wonderful, decorate your dream. The murmur of the people, can not meet for a few days to escape, simply take the hut, listening to the sound of water, water from Wangjiang passing through this life is also a good thing.
mountain calm, smart water, for we know the mountainous mountain beautiful, involving water knows the water spirit. Do not know from what time is love the water, perhaps south of the misty rain, always in the most troubled time, slowly eroding people's psychology, hazy smoke like yarn,scarpe hogan outlet, see the sky blue Yan, not to touch the distant tower eaves, provoked people's heart always sink Shen,goyard soldes, who is pressing heavy like grim expression, perhaps for Jiangnan sorrow, is half leaning tower Wangjiang worry. The phoenix town south of the Yangtze River water is not the case, the Tuojiang River water is clever.
phoenix town like a bright pearl inlaid in the landscape in the beautiful shining in bright light, together with the poet's beautiful words together into your dream. Here, you try to like a poet roaming in this landscape draw a quality suggestive of poetry or painting, free, write your text, that is perhaps the most beautiful love letter in the world. Can be sent to the distance,spaccio hogan outlet, can flow in the time.
escape from worry is the best way to travel, travel, searching, a quiet place, there is no noise, trouble will wipe clean, again again new painting. Just quietly along the river,ugg soldes, listen to your pulse beating, think what is superfluous, let the gurgling water for you to tell a thin. Phoenix town like the faint nostalgia, when eyes first touch, angered people eyes red as it was at a loss. Wandering in the Tuojiang River water, the love posture is looked up, eyes closed,hogan sito ufficiale, leaving an upsurge in choppy and heart stuffed with deposition of words, can not find the pour point of view, deeply lookout, silently has, perhaps only this was the most suitable for this time also exit.
The HTML template dream town phoenix town
"border town" who broke into the world, who's world is filled with excitement and moved, that is the lost light, not too strong,hogan sito ufficiale, is a hook people's heart, then is a lifetime of desire. The subtle emotional story, with some slightly Tofu pudding flavor, so that people always dream every night in the mountains of the feet, the water of the river, the river to get the toilet at that time the heart lonely, together with the mountains, where the water, where people, where the story.
Related Articles:

So at last

The wind,

If I never ever meet again.

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-25 04:17:34 | 显示全部楼层

A letter to my mother

,golden goose saldi
dear mother!  hello,hogan outlet! Today is your festival,louboutin soldes. Please put down the busy pace,nike tn pas cher! Is your ,hogan sito ufficiale. My dear mother. Give me life!  is you,scarpe hogan outlet, my great mother let me take the first step in life!  you is my mother. Give me a reason to be a man!  please copy to heart! Today is your day!  mother on your head and a few white hairs, you don't have to copy me!  I remember your name is mother to teach. History is written by myself,  now you don't have to worry about me, I will grasp the direction. Treat life!  table does not end muzizhiqing thousands and thousands of words,nike tn requin soldes!  here,golden goose outlet. I wish my mother a great mother: happy holidays!
HTML template letter to the mother of a letter
Related Articles:

The fleeting time

Blue sorro

Away from their homeland in the drifting journey, exotic city lights reflects my lonely feelings, facing the free lands is unaccompanied helpless, even even the language of illogical, the most exciting is to suddenly heard someone in the crowd said accent in the street. I know a person to a strange country, home in the heart is no longer the anchorage but an inn. I have the hope of life, the pursuit of life are pouring to the journey of wandering.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-5-3 21:15:11 | 显示全部楼层

I love you, but it was only once

< p > to delete your number from the address book,tn pas cher, no accident,tn femme pas cher, we will not again the intersection of it, anyway,hogan sito ufficiale, you have a long time not to take the initiative to call me, not even take the initiative to send a text message, US, and so it is. In this way, no longer love you. < br   > < br   > no longer in the noisy voice capture your voice; no longer in billow stream of people chasing your shadow; no longer because you appear repeatedly consider their speech, action and expression; no longer, for your heart.
< br   > so pure and indifferent to life, so to you for the center of life, because the memories and full, because the reality and withered. Distance stretched the missing, but separated from the meeting; time precipitation of a secret love,scarpe hogan outlet, so you leave me so far away. Seeing the people around you have a magnificent and victorious,scarpe hogan outlet, I think, it is time to let go of you, memories, just used to recall. < br   > < br   > don't say me not lonely, because I've been lonely for so long, don't say I love not only, because you never belong to me, also don't say I give up easily, you even even a tiny response did not give too,golden goose outlet, because my heart...... < br   > < br   > you struck a chord in my heart, but had not stopped me, when I thought you are, you have no trace, when you go back and look for me, I have begun to find their own sky, my dear, I put the most beautiful most beautiful love left you, I, in you worthy. My dear, my youth is limited, can not afford to wait for the whole life. My dear, let me proud once, this time, I do not want you. < br   > < br   > I love you is really love you, I do not love you is really do not love you < br   > < br   > friends say I do not know I do ascetic heart position left one, now you name, you are no longer the man the. < br   > < br   > please don't doubt,tn pas cher, once, I am willing to fling caution to the winds, you are willing to accompany you anytime, anywhere, willing to you silently behind you, for your happiness and happy, sad for your sadness, although those emotions, has nothing to do with me ah...
wait is not bitter, bitter,scarpe hogan outlet, wait no hope......
> I love you.Related Articles:

Don't miss

When you look back, you dream

Ride a bik

At that time I always thought that after 80 is only a synonym for a generation of writers. And then know that this is the name of our generation. We have been underestimated, being laughed at. In my opinion becomes not us, is the society, because the society has become too new, after all 60, 70 few people will worry about the house, but will not want to buy what car.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
8#
发表于 2016-5-7 00:09:26 | 显示全部楼层

Mom was so young.

it was 1973,louboutin soldes, the 46 year old mother that took this picture. She ranked in the family of five siblings in the second, we have a uncle and two aunts,scarpe hogan olympia, a smalls brothers, regret is they already have passed away,hogan roma online, my mother said God to her care.
mom and Dad together for 68 years, and now their grandchildren,goyard paris, granddaughter also a child to go to school with a bag. Fengnianguojie, look at the family of four generations of laughter, parents enjoy eyes meet and sweet.
parents put up three of our brothers and sisters,hogan sito ufficiale, it is not easy to endure hardship. Remember when I was a child,hogan outlet, father's salary is only dozens of pieces of money, my mother is always trying to make children eat wear warm clothes,scarpe hogan outlet, bread every time she is the last to eat,hogan outlet online, sewing shoes she is always busy to very late.
Related Articles:

There will always be a corner of your heart

The uncertainty of life

The new environment, and all

But the five years I most of the time consumption in wonderful raising baby, eat and drink Lazard sleep, even growth and education, etc., is certainly expends painstaking effort. Always think so, to see their own children, although very tired, but it was worth it, I desire she grew up in my scientific parenting, don't ask her for the future how prominent, but beg without regret my duty to her growth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复