主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 21:52:15 | 显示全部楼层

Become an angel to love you

< br   > the rain can not help but think of ice birthday last year, he to the ice gave a cake, she had never been very good at making a cake, spent a good long time to do a good job, but cold light looked at the cake, and then swept her one eye, very calm said a sentence: "I do not!" Then turned away, the crowd of people have disappeared, only silently sobbing her.
< p > suddenly, came the sound of broken bottle,hogan sito ufficiale, are recalled in the rain to fall back to reality, rain abide prestige goes, standing at the door of the bar unexpectedly is the ice, but drinking ice has been drunk. Suddenly the ice body fell down, almost touched the ground broken bottle, the rain rushed over to help the ice. The rain asked anxiously: "ice, what are you doing here, why do you drink so much, why don't you go home?"
ice was silent for a moment, turned his head and looked at the huge signs bar said: "I have no home!" "The night where you rest?" "I don't know." The rain thought for a moment, said: "the better...... You go to my apartment!" Ice looked up and said: "don't watched the rain fall!" He had just started vomiting. He looked like a painful, the rain finally put the ice back to his apartment.
suddenly, her eyes fell on a person's body. It is a very handsome boy, but cold as an iceberg. He is wearing a cowboy hat, wearing a grey T-shirt,chaussure supra pas cher, outside the set of a black jacket, dressed in a worn white jeans legs and feet is a sky blue canvas shoes. His name is called ice! Love is rain man!
after that, she always told myself to forget him, but he seems to do. After that, she also repeatedly visited him, to give him a gift to make friends with him. But he was coldly rejected, now,chaussure jordan pas cher, the rain has hit the bottom of my heart that he is an iceberg, is a poikilotherm. But she is love this poikilotherm ah, what method!
ice spit dirty clothes,tn pas cher, rain fell downstairs in the shop.
there are a lot of people laugh and fall silly, the kind of boy, but also love what he does, it is a waste of time! Rain will smile, said: "I really can not forget him! Since he has been in love with him, can not be changed. To know that it is more difficult to forget a person than to love a person!"
rain stood beside the playground, watching basketball boys playing basketball match, behind him came a burst of cheering and. She gently shook his head, picked up in the hands of the water, went to the teaching building.
night, the rain fell alone in the street, he can not help but think of their parents, on their own will be very gentle,scarpe hogan outlet, no matter how long they have a few years old, they see themselves as children's parents. But she can't see her parents now, because she's in high school,golden goose scarpe donna, she lives in an apartment. She started eating it unpalatable to do their own meals, some regret why I came here. Gradually, her meal even better, she also adapted to the life here, like the life of the water. Until she met the ice, the beginning of her own love affair.
Related Articles:

Sorrow rai

New music

The flower

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-5 13:07:34 | 显示全部楼层

Linger Readme

HTML template linger Readme< br   > first of all I want to say, I this article writes is not easy ah, today I just broke, so the composition but with a hand come out to play, I hope everybody will support me oh ~ by the way say, this article some imitation Xiaoxiao talented woman "Xiaoxiao readme" Oh, I feel she writes very good, so I have to use what form of Xiaoxiao, Xiaoxiao don't mind oh ~ looking at the screen and reflected a childish faded face, wearing pajamas, a hippo pattern, ha ha, originally this is my ah! I -- quiet little words darling female almost all people see the title of my first impression is above,hogan outlet, however, this just with me not familiar with the talents to see my this side of the oh ~ perhaps character is born, implicit and explicit. Maybe this is my shape character.! But as long as you understand me, I will find that I have a lot of personality oh! I love animals of the little girl well. This well, who saw the way I see the animals, probably will be able to see out of it, I like in addition to all the animals outside the bugs, but poor is my mom besides people, afraid of all animals, so,hogan outlet online, I was doomed to only grew up in the future to raise small animals,hogan outlet online, oh ~ I - naive small P child this is probably with my familiar friends can see it, you see it? I always like the fantasy some irrelevant things, for example, with the birds flying side by side ah, with fishes roam in the sea ah (this is to achieve, but there is no conditions), and many only children will think of things, ha ha,chaussure nike tn, good naive! I, having fun and playful Minx that most people look not to come out,goyard soldes, but from the things I fracture is able to look out,golden goose outlet, except through this thing, I want to only and my dearest iron buddies to see see I have this side of the character of the oh ~ I hope you can see it. Oh, this is all my character! Want to do with my friends can give me a note or to my message board message Oh, by the way, I announced my name: Gong Jianqiao!Related Articles:

My mind

Hair ball of the smiling box

Growing need width

The company decided to take me to the middle of the designer. The designer of the last name is jealous of me. One day, the company's major customers, we find in the city wealthy company for his daughter wedding dress design. We also design works. The work that day, my work has been recognized by the company. I have been promoted to senior designers.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复