主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 21:14:11 | 显示全部楼层

Red _649.

Sungmin! You look at him,hogan outlet online! He is not hurt?!" See the crazy Li Donghai, Lee Sung-Min more tears. He slowly squat, hands trembling on Lee Hyuk Jae's neck. One second, two seconds, three seconds...... There is no trace of fluctuations in the palm of your hand. Lee Sung-Min feels so cold, as a result, he subconsciously knew it. In Kim Junsu kneeling on the ground, in far heard explosions, as he helped Lee Hyukjae to bomb loaded in a wheelchair, in before leaving Lee Hyuk Jae smiled and waved at him farewell when...... Already know, just in the real face, Lee Sung-Min still couldn't believe such bloodshed, face the bleak reality. "Sungmin?" Lee Donghae calls to leesungmin shouted back to reality, Lee Sungmin turned, Lee Donghae looked at him, mouth still hung Choi Siwon's blood, beautiful big eyes is full of expectations: "Sungmin, my Hyuk Jae how,scarpe hogan outlet? You help him." Lee Sungmin feel nose felt the sting of sour, in the eyes of heat almost will burn him, eyes blurred seems to even tears couldn't bear to let him see the full of expectations of children, deliberately obscured lives his line of sight,hogan outlet. "Sungmin?" Watching Lee Sungmin tears gushed emerge as,chaussure air jordan pas cher, Li Donghai Leng Leng ground stretch out a hand and touch his cheek, the warm tears fall in finger is full of blood, blooming bloodstain, open a single light red blood. Look down at the quiet lying in my arms, Li Donghai suddenly hugged him tightly, the man hugged her arms, shouting hysterically: "the ambulance!!!! Call an ambulance!!!!! Please save him!!!!!!" Lee Sung-Min cried and shook Li Donghai's hand: "Dong Hai, Hector kill him...... Already......" Li Donghai completely regardless of Lee Sungmin said what, just blindly shouted, hoarse voice like Liebo, "call an ambulance quickly ah! Call ah!!! You call ah!!! Save him!!!! Save him!!!!!! ambulance!!!!! The ambulance!!!!!!" "The East China Sea, Lee Hyuk Jae had already died." A voice from above sounded, Li Donghai blankly looked up and saw Cho Gyuhyun standing there, looking at him. Lee Donghae stares at Kyuhyun for a long time, that look in the eyes with a puzzled with doubts, like watching what monster, Li Donghai disdain ground pie pie mouth: "Kyuhyun, what nonsense you talk ah? How can I kill the children? What do you cheat me?" Turned to look at Lee Sung-Min, red eyes: "Sungmin, you see, Kyuhyun, he lied to me. You tell him, you tell him, Hyukjae nothing, he was injured, he will be ready soon,hogan sito ufficiale, you tell him?" See this crazy silly Li Donghai, Lee Sung-Min cry to speak. Kyuhyun Lee Sungmin Lee Donghae see tears, take a look at the silent, shook his head: "wrong, you are not a Sungmin, you are not Kyuhyun. You do not want to save Hyukjae, you have to watch him die. You are a liar! You do not want to save hyukjae,scarpe hogan outlet!!! You are a liar!!!!" Lee Donghae's voice is more and more sharp, frantically shaking head, holding Lee Hyuk Jae's hand more intensified, seems to be afraid who robbed. Suddenly, he stopped moving.Related Articles:

Said the wolf _2

No matter you run a few, should have a look

I succeede

In her mind, there were pictures of two people riding motorcycles. Just Han Shen, actually make her feel the gentle. But then I thought, she is more like. Colleagues ride only, say to Zhou Xiaozhuan every time around her waist, the fear of death when she refused to let go around. Want to think much more.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-1 04:26:48 | 显示全部楼层

Death message _660

I even want to crave God, hope XQ voice early development is good, I, though a little "Ah Q spirit", but in this way, she does not conform to the death to patrol the second feature, perhaps a cyclotron room... Picked up XQ, I brought her out of turn, she for riot guard very interested, seize Wu Yunfeng pants want a gun play, I in the next to take the phone to take a picture of her, silently decided to Lolita's growth record. At this point, Wu Yunfeng subordinates holding dogs rotations, XQ side the beginning saw the dog, she "Hey" a sound, then step legs moving and ran toward the dog. "Come back, not to run." I have to stop too late, can only shout,tn pas cher. XQ and dogs become closer, my heart card in the voice of the eye, did not dare to look at, quickly shouted a sentence: "quickly pull dog retreat, not to hurt the girl!" Riot guard very clever, heard then drag rope leash dogs, but XQ has accelerated the speed of rushed to the next to the dogs, I fear this let Xu hang scared urine of Kunming dog suddenly opens jaws bite XQ. Amazing scene occurred, police dog is like a tame rabbit, lying on the ground let XQ hands touch, two big donkey ears shake to shake and a little not fierce and brutal gas. This...... Wu Yunfeng and I quietly relieved, has always been a ruthless famous Kunming dog, why is it so unusual? XQ with a little tamer like clinging to the dog's neck "squeak, squeak" called, I cross the phone, the thumb to move move, take this priceless treasure of the scene. Next, XQ pulled my regards a circle stationed at the d.i.e of dogs, look at the face of black Wu Yunfeng estimated like to give birth to the heart of a group of dogs. Oh, than people,jordan pas cher, mad people! Earlier this help dogs did not see Tibetan ancient jade near my body, desperately bitten to death; now they are willing to surrender to XQ. "Hum!" Mobile phone vibration, a phone call, I saw the eye is a strange number, they will pick up,hogan outlet. Which would like to actually pass to Wang Ao's voice, he is very impatient way: "d.i.e Ling Yu? Downtown smells 81 alley, the murder occurred, killer modus operandi and you similar to check in, what, you quickly come, I'm not a waste of time,hogan outlet. " "Well, Wang sir, remember to leave and forensic forensic staff,air max femme pas cher.&quot,scarpe hogan outlet; I steal to smile in the heart, really is a can not afford to lose the man, wanted to think,bottes ugg france, I wonder: "right, how do you know Pei head not at home for me?" "Oh...... This life is not a coincidence, and he would like to have the intersection, maybe God's eyes let the lame forever don't come back." Wang Aohen's teeth,hogan outlet, he hung up the phone....... In the case, "sister, I have the police." I put back to the lounge and XQ, Chiang Kai Shek by military off-road vehicles, while the dark front arrived in a No. 81 lane. At the two police cars parked, belonging to the case of three groups. Wang AO and all the police already impatient, feet littered with a lot of cigarette butts, he put us to the crime scene area, will bring people back. The forensic identification is old Shaw, but not seen, I'm afraid the identification Bureau and filling of fresh blood. I squatted down a body, raised his head near distance of insight into the body, is a male, his mouth stuffed with black socks, also taped shut.Related Articles:

Governing

The high line, touch.

The poor t

The first batch of educational practice has come to an end, but it is not an end, and a lot of follow-up work needs to be carried out. Style with refractory and recurrent and the formation of fine style not once and for all, to overcome bad style can not be done overnight. Past experience tells us that the rectification is difficult, difficult to prevent rebound.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-5-6 20:36:30 | 显示全部楼层

Best wheat

Best wheat< br   > the ancient Greek philosopher Socrates once gave his students a such questions: he let each student along the ridge of field move forward, not back, each of them has only one time to pick wheat opportunity, go to the end of the wheat long, who took the hands of wheat best wins.
            the philosopher's wisdom really convincing. >        &nbsp,hogan outlet online;   
  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp,hogan outlet online; & nbsp; perhaps, you just walked into the Medina, make you attracted to the wheat waving to you, you do not hesitate to pick it. Then, in the way you go to the end of the wheat long, your eyes never make you attracted to the ears of corn. >   
  & nbsp; & nbsp,goyard pas cher; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; perhaps, you feel satisfied with the wheat hand,hogan outlet online, you unexpectedly and found the ears of a bunch of better, you can't help but stopped the footsteps, fondle admiringly.< br  >  & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; however, your hands have have the ears of wheat, in accordance with the rules,goyard prix, you have lost the right to choose.< br  >&nbsp,hogan sito ufficiale; & nbsp; & nbsp,chaussure air jordan soldes; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; perhaps, on the way you're ahead of,nike tn pas cher, also once have had several exciting, but you feel every choice may cast irreparable mistake. When you finally come to an end, you have found the "best" has passed you, you give up, in fact, is what you are looking for...... >            

& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; in fact, looking for the best bundle of wheat, and the identical life journey. >  &nbs;Related Articles:

The past does not smoke

How can me

Children t

Now think of the scene, still can feel the strength of unity. Crowds of rioters overturned parked the car in the street, the hands of the stones as the murder weapon and smashed the glass shop grab light in the shop all the valuable things; glass smashed buses, will people dragged off and on the streets of innocent pedestrians together to beat.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-5-8 09:39:34 | 显示全部楼层

Day to worry about people, the moon on the thin

Day to worry about people, the moon on the thin
      rose is mature, love is falling off,hogan scarpe outlet.  & nbsp & nbsp; & nbsp,goyard prix; & nbsp,hogan outlet; & nbsp,tn pas cher; in the world have a lead fantasy object, called the water, water is the distance of the mist and shadow, when you really get into it, will know there will be countless lives in the water, which is the crowd. I in the perception, I perception of effort in the future and now different, if one day I will be single stranded in a corner, I can feel what, I can perceive the sea is actually a basin of water, a person is a world to create, I never obey the mechanical ideas and extreme destruction,hogan sito ufficiale, I in a quiet damp shadows filter, maybe I'll buried in there, where there is my smile and joy.  & nbsp &amp,hogan outlet; nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp,hogan outlet; & nbsp; I was wet air wrapped, moist air wrapped in my body, that regiment wet dispersion requires silence and paranoid ahead. This is my panic, need a true love my fulcrum, a vigor of the fulcrum, like emerald green paddy fields to the touch of autumn as to gradually become yellow and bright, how I want to become in the paddy that petite and plump yellow, without much glory, only need to build life complete and results. I need to be strong or weak in the heart of the soft connection of my life.  & nbsp & nbsp; &amp,hogan sito ufficiale; nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I dreamed bright sparkling meteorite through my body slowly melting, my blood in quietly changing fate of transparent, my fate >Related Articles:

Sentimental beauty

Collection

mont blanc pas cher

To save the drowning child and the sacrifice of college students like a magnificent beautiful poem, and those who do not blink of an eye criminals, can only be counted as the next three pirated books. The book has its own content, people have their own life. Content is full of suspense, the plot ups and downs of the book, will be a best-selling book, the general light of the book is not willing to see the book.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复