主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 04:50:35 | 显示全部楼层

Respect other people

respect for others is to respect their own.
< p > on the outside, we have to respect to strangers, when you talk to others and mom and dad to ask the way to look him in the eye and the respect for others.
in the unit is the same, to always pay attention to their own language, and their behavior. To always be bound by the pressure of their own.
respect others will be a smile,hogan olympia outlet; respect for others will be a kind of trust; respect for others will be a kind of tolerance; respect for others will get an understanding.
please respect others.
respect other people's composition: please respect other people
respect other people's composition two: respect for others
, this is respect for the child, but also respect for the parents of the way and method.
respect their peers called trust;
please respect other people
respect for others is to respect their own,goyard paris.
respects his teacher's name.
parents talk with their children, parents do not put on a pair of parents to make the shelf, parents want their children to speak with a high degree of
respect their own country called dignity,chaussure tn pas cher;
respects his teacher's name.
a famous performing master before the game, his disciples told him that his shoes were loose. Master nodded his thanks, squat down carefully. Wait until after the disciples turned around, the master and squat down to loose the lace. Originally he is played by a tired traveler,golden goose outlet, he wanted to show his tired by the loose loose. He was asked why he didn't tell his disciples directly. He said: "he can be careful to find my shoes loose,sac goyard pas cher, and enthusiastically told me that I must protect his enthusiasm and enthusiasm,hogan sito ufficiale, timely encouragement. As to why you want to loose the lace, the future will be more opportunities to teach him to perform, you can say goodbye to the next time!" The master is indeed the master, he not only pays attention to the details of the performance, know more details in respect for others. Since childhood teacher education us, study, first we have to learn to be a man. And the minimum criterion of being a man, must not be less respect for others. The master not only respected his disciples, but also let his disciples retain his passion and enthusiasm.
respect their peers called trust;
the ancients said: "know, admit what you don't know, is know. Whenever I do not know how to solve a problem, to the teacher to ask, ask, teacher, 'Hello, how to do this topic. The teacher will be kind to answer my commission. Then say goodbye to each other. This is the result of my teacher's respect for each other.
respect, this topic from ancient to modern times never fade out over people's vision. We live in a world in which we expect to be respected, and we should respect others.
---
respect their own country called dignity;
Related Articles:

The smell of the moon

Descriptio

Where the

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-4 14:27:08 | 显示全部楼层

An unforgettable New Year's Day

New Year's day teacher has three programs, which I like most is to step on the balloon. Its rule is the language group teacher and math group teacher competition, each teacher's legs tied four balloons, two rounds, the end of the second round, which group of balloons which group will win.
2011 years of new year's Day is approaching, our family all smiling,nike tn pas cher, some on the face are filtered through the small dimple, some excitement in dance, and sing happy extremely.
because we go to school diabolo very late, so missed the first round. I see, math balloon depleted, but Zhang language group of the balloon but did not break a, I think, must be the extraordinary balloon, outstanding Chinese group to support. "Du --" second authority started I have been watching a person's every act and every move, to know who that is? Ha ha, she is ---- my mother and language teacher and my teacher in charge. My mother's legs and three balloons,golden goose outlet, saw the Xu Ruiping teacher through people pile of mom and straight flushes, Mom look seem nervous and didn't get a chance to run,golden goose outlet, Mr. Xu entangled, to see two of them entanglement,christian louboutin pas cher, Xu teacher to cling to the mother's arms,nike tn requin soldes, my mom grabbed her arm, Xu teacher's leg tripping mom's legs, trying to get my mom's balloon broken foot, but mother has smart flash. Tigers have nap time, I do not know how, Xu teacher "popping" about a broken foot mom of two balloons, my heart like hides a small rabbit like "Tongtong" straight jump, I thought, no matter how good should also leave a life root, "Du", and the second time together over, Director Zhao announced the Chinese group will win. "Oh yeah," what the sound is, and not good, are for the Chinese group congratulations.
< p > began posing the, we first use an orange do the mouse's head, take a grain of watermelon seeds mouse eyes, then with watermelon skin do the rat body, then the orange skin tear a little as the rats' feet. Finally,, we used Satsuma made its tail. A little mouse on the well. We want to began to put words, because only Satsuma still left a lot, so we decided to Satsuma to lay the WordArt. Fruit platter is finally ready, looking at the shape of non like little mouse, with the crooked art word, even if not doing a good job of >
chapter one: memorable New Year's day
New Year's Day is coming, the school teachers will have an interesting program. Also this year is no exception, this year's new year's Day program is also fun to retrofit. Below, and listen to me slowly way:
two: memorable New Year's day
my sister and I think a little game. Start the game, have wash the fruit, some cut fruit, some design platter modelling my task is to design platter modelling, three of us after repeated discussion decided assumed the shape of a mouse and above in place on celebrate the words, 2011.
the game is fun, although every year, but still feel fun,. Although the end of the show, but the fifteen activities guess lantern riddles is coming,hogan outlet online, let's get ready. Related Articles:

Write a co

On paper c

On New Year's Day

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-10 20:25:19 | 显示全部楼层

Sunset composition _2

article four: sunset in the evening
article three: sunset. Rising
at all times and in all countries, exudes vitality sunrise. Description of the sunset, but with a sad and desolate feeling. The banner of Du Fu's "sunshine falls, maming wind Xiao Xiao" too sad. Wang Wei's "desert straight down the long river of the yen." Too bleak. Bao Zhaode "sunset Ling Yun Gui, Wang Jiangyin medullocervical." Liu Fangping's "screen twilight, Kanaya no see tears." Seems to be too lonely, but I think the sunset brings more than just regret. More hope. Because of the sun, the moon rises. And the infinite beauty. , it playfully in between the branches of a tree, to dance down, golden sunshine on a seat in the house, land, lake, seemed to put the earth! With a layer of golden clothes. Later, the sun surrounded by a piece of dark purple red clouds, sunset to add infinite charm and mystery. More to give people unlimited daydream. Thinking about this, and the fall length, light is not so bright, but gentle and beautiful light. Make people more and more like.
so, I went to the beach with my father and my mother,hogan interactive outlet, and we sat on the beach, waiting for the sun to come down. For a while,louboutin pas cher soldes, we see the sun slowly from the earth, the roof, leaving a bright light. See my eyes are very painful, sun like nazha Shenhuo circle, but more than half an hour, the sun began to slowly reduce falls,golden goose outlet, has been able to see,hogan olympia outlet, so I and Dad, mom while eating, watching the sun goes down the way, in the sea, I took a lot of photos. In the blink of an eye, that round the sun becomes red, at this moment, I seem to see the seven colors like, the sun changes so fast, while is red, while is purple, colorful, very beautiful.
Many people enjoy the
the sunset of the regret brought the beauty of the moon. Sunset brings a month to rise, the moon brings a sunrise. After the sunset of regret is hope,hogan outlet online, full of hope is the moon.
< br   > the sun went down, the sea slowly fall under its beautiful screen, the sea also left its beautiful, a trace of the Phnom Penh.
I really want to see how it looks,nike air max pas cher, but it is not clear how it falls down? This beautiful scenery, I still see it for the first time! I will never forget, because this is my first time to see the sea, the first time to see this beautiful sunset scenery.
not for a while, the sunset turned into an orange test, it seems to drink enough to die of orange soda. If one is not careful, it will overflow. Slowly, the sun sets,air max 90 pas cher, in the horizon into a star, a flash is gone. The clouds are gone. Followed by the endless night, oh, no! In a cloud, with a yellow round moon. Soft light into the land, for the people in the night, the night to add a warm peace for a harmonious. It is high in the sky, make people feel at your fingertips, and so far as.
students, have the opportunity to let us go to the sea to see the sunset!
very &gt,hogan sito ufficiale;Related Articles:

The inspiration of mountain climbing 450 words _1

There are you behind the composition _2

Magic pen composition 500 wor

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-23 07:15:21 | 显示全部楼层

Charming Laguna Colorada

Laguna Colorada in Qichun Province, and Wuxue Gong Wanhe a narrow strip of water. Laguna Colorada is surrounded by mountains,mont blanc pas cher, the only entrance is the Red River and Gong Wanhe meeting place.
sparse bamboo,air max pas cher, snow lake". The winter Laguna Colorada off the green, white, cold cold. The snowflake kissed the long-awaited lake, snow wrapped, long branch leaves of trees "suddenly like night of spring breeze comes, thousands of pear tree." The pavilion,hogan outlet online, fishing boat, bridge, water,hogan outlet online, constitute a beautiful picture!
"parking Fenglin love to sit late red flowers in February." Autumn lake, surrounded by frost and red maple, like a flame color, breeze, like tens of thousands of torch in shaking. No clouds dull sky, landscape fields are equal. At noon the sun slightly generous and strong, green lake, or yellow or red leaves,scarpe hogan online, willow bow sleeping, in the sunlight, like one beating the note. Blue of the lake reflects the white cloud, summon up waves kissed the shadows of the clouds, the clouds, the water, the day, the waves, and gentle breeze is refreshing.
"provocative scenery is infinitely good, may wish to pick up into the cyst syndrome." To and fro tours the Lakers, always almost disappeared,sac goyard pas cher, leaving only wear a wave to the boatman, ploughed the waves, be careful cloth winding twists and turns of the fishing gear, quietly sink into the bottom of the lake. People will grow old, but the Laguna Colorada is still full of vigour, majestic and grand.
"then days hachisuba infinite Bi, lotus flowers in red" is a true portrayal of Laguna Colorada in the summer. Laguna Colorada west pond, lotus leaf packed full,hogan outlet, after the heavy rain,stylo mont blanc pas cher, the sun shone red. The Lotus Lake open more bright, pink petals on the water drops, the green water on the lotus leaf to roll. The boat pulled the color white sails, well-proportioned moored in the lake, gently swaying with the wind. The lake east corner, by twos and threes lovers quietly hiding in a clump of green, and secretly and take a picture of the lake.
"The
< p > "grass February day, blowing willow embankment drunk spring tobacco" season, approached the Red Lake, just like walking into a clarification of the happy time. The willows by the lake wake up early, they are the eyes of the season. Ming day, Lake rippleless, on the lake is connected, a green, boundless. Thirty-five ducks and some unknown birds floating on the surface of the water, you hand waved, it dipped into the water. Long time no and you meet. Lake delta rugged marsh is inlaid with a wa wa clear lake water, water reflected the sun's colorful light, like a fairy tale in Baojing. The birds in the green tree, a sound like this fall, clear spring water, can according to figure. Look up at the sky, clouds leisurely mobile, low vision in the middle of the lake, another day, cloud shadow on the prowl, on both sides of the mountain inverted in the lake, color green.
Related Articles:

From the bottom (thirty-one)

Ethereal

Lost is a kind of mood

Fortunately, later three mule pull support things pass by the folks also join the pad road work, about 30 minutes, good basic pad, vehicle barely passed the dangerous section of the road. The driver from the trunk of the car to help us together road pad folks per person a bottle of mineral water, the villagers laughed while yelling mule toward the direction of home to continue the journey.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复