主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-30 22:09:12 | 显示全部楼层

About you, about me

< p > small character is ultimately in life looking for belong to own position, as 24 year old still can control their own life in the pursuit of, not high not duck far, for their own small achievements since Hi, for his small harvest Joseph.
you said I am a nostalgic person.
I think, I have been so, nostalgia is nostalgia for their own life, nostalgia is to know how to thank the past, thanks to the attitude of life, attitude will not betray me......
the place I hesitated, the road ahead is to know where miss everything seems to be in the same yesterday or tomorrow waiting for me. I like this, waiting, waiting. As people wait for the traveler, also as a traveler looking forward to. Don't you cry no trouble, no tidings of disappear in my life, that originally are familiar with the little life, never the you and me.
>
you love life, the world, so you pursue is flourishing in wonderful. Everyone in the growth of the road at their edges to their love throwing direction, then put the sharp grinding hard just to protect themselves will not be hurt, afraid of losing my way. Get in the sea can not be found gradually disappeared,supra pas cher, have no longer is peace of mind for you excuses instead of a complaint, strong gradually become stronger, and I in front of you also increasingly small, has become a veritable insignificant.
really as you say, a lot of times I live in those tiny fragments, I am very satisfied, very happy. Often feel I got myself to get, that is satisfied, do not think tomorrow's own will have much room to live,tn pas cher, do not think about the future of their own that piece of day how wide. Never have the heart to lose their own use of a pen, do not have the heart to give up his casually wrote a few words a piece of paper, because they record my mood, my life.
when such a circle go down, I seem to understand you, understand your attitude and your pursuit.
I have been in this. Although very small, but not so humble. Although naive, not necessarily ridiculous.
< p > never bear to lose I back a few years old backpack, do not bear to discard the wash hair white jeans, because of my youth is they accompany me to spend, shabby white youth. Never had the heart to delete every message you sent me, do not have the heart to clean up your phone calls to me record, because when I think you are far away from the time to see these seem to you on my side.
you said, from the first sight of me,chaussure supra pas cher, you love me, I do think, this is my love, not from the beginning. You once said,spaccio hogan outlet, in this life you will rely on me,converse blanche, I naively think that this is the greatest promise. You said, no matter in the future how bumpy the road, you'll pull my arm, always accompany me, do a little woman,tn rose pas cher, reasonable. You have also said, for many years, our commitment to each other, come back to find that we have changed.
Related Articles:

Lotus leaf mother

Moonlight on the steps

I remember saying to my parents, when I was in Shanghai, I was sure to take them over and play with them and see the world outside. It happened this year I mixed than in previous years to be poor, with investment of friends, loss of a lot of money, but also full of debt, and just like the "broken house even worse at night, missing the boat also met the head wind".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复