主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-4 02:54:54 | 显示全部楼层

I made a dream.

< p > the night I had a dream, dreamed that I buy lottery tickets in a million, I put all the money donated to today to see the TV in the poor, because of my donation, kids have food to eat, dress neatly, I in rural areas is still built a school, all the kids can school, everywhere is the voice of song and laughter..
two: I had a dream
"jingle bell", I woke up,tn pas cher, it was a dream!
to Qinghai Lake, we first buy a ticket,tn pas cher, the ticket is very expensive to be more than a hundred but a lot of people. First we went to the beach, the beach people very much I was wearing Tibetan doll clothes riding a yak took a few pieces of phase, and her mother wearing Tibetan clothes according to the a phase, according to finished down when yak move to my mother and I jumped, according to finished I was by the side of the Beach picked up a few good-looking stone the home as a memento!
< p > after a while I dream Jia fan, Zhang Chenxue and I go to willow lake scene, and I Jia Fanzhang Chen Xuexian sat meniscus speed, Zhang Chenxue scared to did not dare to sit, had to Jia and I who sit, we played playing suddenly fly to the sky, we become a bird, fly in the sky freely, we fly fly like a fly to the rainbow, rainbow sister said you are good, welcome you to the rainbow world, we played together very happy, suddenly my mother told me to get up, originally this is a dream!
"jingle bell", seven, "Oh, was late for school again, how to do?" As I was in hurry, my mother took out a pair of shoes, said: "this is the rocket shoes, put on. Just click on the heel of the shoe, you will go, speed and speed of light is similar, you will not be late again." I'm skeptical,hogan roma online, put on "rocket shoes
< p > yesterday night I dreamed of a dream is this: today we went to Qinghai Lake to the way I see the cattle and sheep, I rode the bull lead the sheep,scarpe hogan online, fast to the Qinghai lake when I saw the blue Hu is very nice and I took some photos.
one: I had a dream
little friend you have such a dream!
< p > today, I from the television see news about a poor village, said in a remote rural areas, home to many of the poor, many children lived a poor house, summer no shade, not rain,louboutin pas cher, also do not have enough to eat, every day on go out fishing, firewood for a living,ugg soldes, because it is far away from the school, there is no condition to go to school. really pathetic。
three: I had a dream
, after all, is only a dream. My little friends have not been helped by my real help. They are still in the poor.
in the morning, I was criticized for being late. After school, homework done, go to bed on a lie, not for a while, fell asleep.
"go quietly to the school. Hey speed is very fast, a moment, I went to the school. Into the classroom just want to my classmates will my new shoes, just found bag didn't take, all of a sudden, the class bell think. Related Articles:

Learn to swim

Feeling love composition 600 words

There are 500 words in the wo

There are several advanages we can benifit from the holiday economy.To begin with, the holiday economy can prompt the consumption. During the tour, tourists spend money on playing, living, eating and shopping, all these are the impetus to the development of society. In addition, it also brings profit to the transportion.
woolrich outlet milano[url=http://www.pallav
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-6 18:05:20 | 显示全部楼层

Work feeling composition _3

on the surface I seem to reject this work,hogan outlet, in fact, how much I am in the bottom of my heart to be attracted by this work.
< p > I had originally thought that living a busy naturally will not miss, do not think very much, but I was wrong, busy and not to put aside the idea in the mind,hogan sito ufficiale, but his hands and feet in the busy mind busy locations are gaps. The gap is my original thought will be squeezed out of the,, now I know, mind the idea of a moment can not be separated from their is inseparable from...
one day I cherish a lot of a lot, the original life is not necessarily only use words to inspire her people, some seemingly insignificant things more can inspire her, I secretly made a commitment. But I don't believe in his promise at this time and can insist on how long, I wish only in I am compelled to give up have not to give up cover your face and tell her to like her only persist, don't worry too much that I really want to put down, but that is impossible, before the first step I regret, but I believe themselves after the final step is to have no reason to regret.
< p > thank this seemingly trivial things let me understand more than a few minutes hit sentiment, but, like the blood in the blood vessel flow until life's end, as if that look very exaggerated, but I believe only understand people know all this is not an exaggeration.
composition three: the first work of the sentiment
In order to achieve
< p > is less than a month has given me so much I memorable,air max femme pas cher, if more than a month after I continued my study trip, I will how also read ah, although I in my spare time can come back occasionally, but the friendship here,goyard soldes, environment, natural feelings is not the same, I would be leaving after the summer vacation, they, too, and seeing them again is the winter, in the summer vacation is coming and we want to leave what will happen to me, they will be like in the future.
everything I want now can make me relaxed desire,hogan sito ufficiale, I only own dark efforts, because those who I want today I see, unfortunately, that is not the way to me, but her body, so the blood coming, let me in this summer is not sure to change the original idea, this summer vacation I have ever been the most abundant, it is not easy, happy, but the busy summer, is also my first time since so much work,hogan sito ufficiale, I love this job, love the bottom, after the summer vacation I will miss here to give my harvest, give me friendship, give me satisfaction, gave me to understand, my memories, gave me a bright light on the dark.
composition four: work feeling
face the time,louboutin pas cher soldes, I always will not consciously think of it, these 1 years, the melancholy in my heart. Those who served in the logistic path, those who have experienced the real working late in the visible before the eyes......
< p > 2 years is in my life a ruler in the floating indefinite metric, I can't use words to accurately tell it is long or short or both, sunset limited,hogan outlet online, time flies. >
Related Articles:

Shanghai s

Travel Laoshan Mountain composition 300 words _2

With dreams of starting composition _2

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-7 06:12:28 | 显示全部楼层

Rainbow composition 250 words _1

rainbow
The rainbow
this is really beautiful ah!
rainbow
at 5 in the afternoon, the sky overcast, overcast, I was watching TV at home, just listen to "bang" thunder, beans rain off the line like pearls falling down from the sky, and soon a downpour.
later, the rainbow again. This rainbow colors than a rainbow that is thicker, and the rainbow seems to step up will not fall off.
rainbow
not long after, the rain became smaller. At this time, I saw a rainbow appeared in the sky, I tread on air, immediately took a mobile phone camera. A rainbow, like a bridge, on the edge of floating clouds. I carefully counted the number, find the rainbow has seven colors, namely: red, orange,hogan outlet, yellow,goyard paris, green, green, blue, purple seven. Soon, the second rainbow out of it in the first rainbow above, the color is a little pale. The two rainbow like in the match, can be interesting!
after a rainy day is very ordinary, I and my grandmother is watching TV -- Wang Gui and Anna. Suddenly, the aunt called "rainbow." I immediately went to him and said, "where?" I follow aunt hands to see the iron ladder, no rainbow. I saw aunt again refers to me. But the rainbow is very light, only red and blue two colors, my aunt asked how the rainbow is formed? She said: "this is because the sun light molecules will produce seven kinds of colors together the rainbow." The dictionary says: "a light in the atmosphere of the phenomenon, the ribbon in the sky with curved sunlight refracted through the water formed by the seven colors to the outer ring, inner ring".
rainbow
Saturday, under a heavy rain in the evening, the rain suddenly, big girl in tears like rain cloud. After we went swimming.
gradually disappeared, but it looks beautiful forever in my mind!
this day is the happiest day of my life.
swimming for a while, my friend said: "look, there is a rainbow." The presence of people looked at her fingers, he saw a rainbow. I was too excited to jump three feet high,goyard prix, the mother went ashore to take the mobile phone. The rainbow is very beautiful, the color is very bright, is composed of: red, orange and yellow, green, green, blue, purple, seven colors. Very long, very wide. As long as a color of the overpass, seems to step up will fall. Unfortunately, after a while, the rainbow disappeared.
today, I was eating. Suddenly,golden goose saldi, a thunderstorm struck, I'll turn off the tv. Then, is there to eat. After a while the storm stopped,hogan outlet, I heard people say there is a rainbow,hogan outlet, I ran out to see, really,scarpe hogan outlet, I only see the rainbow red, blue, purple, yellow,air max pas cher, is not the same as I imagine the rainbow, I imagine the colours of the rainbow is more riotous with colour. Because this is the first time I saw the rainbow, I am very happy! I ran upstairs with the aunt said: "I see the rainbow!" >Related Articles:

My teacher Lu composition 800 words _2

My grandfather composition 1000 words _5

hogan outlet online

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-16 11:08:49 | 显示全部楼层

Don't talk to strangers.

two women dressed in fashion, appearance is extraordinary,hogan roma online, good temperament. The left one person thirty,golden goose mid star, wearing a gorgeous coat, tightly wrapped in almost fragile body. The purple skirt just over the knee, the following is a pair of tight black stockings, hide their long foot. Five cm heels "dadada" on the hard floor,hogan sito ufficiale, the sound crisp and soft.
Don't talk to strangers.
the walls of the shadow seemed deep, and I walked slowly from the inside out. The cold wind blowing, feel a real hit in the nose, sweet with a faint fragrance. Looked up in surprise, he saw two beautiful woman. "Handsome!"
I just surprised to see their eyes, but not to stay, not think they are calling me. I am not handsome,hogan olympia outlet, this is the knowledge of the. Two I do not know them,stylo plume mont blanc solde, nor would the deception that make the peach blossom tonight. I wanted to walk past them, but I saw two of them standing in front of me.
no stars, no moon. But the city is not the dark night sky deep. The city lights shining on the sky, floating a grey sky, like covered a layer and a layer of gray glaze. From the grey, slowly revealing the deep black nothingness.
don't talk to strangers.
street is orange, the shop lights are cold moonlight. Car in front of the two beams of light is very bright, and the tail is red taillights, hundreds of thousands of sink into the sea of red blood, only in which mixed with a handful of green light.
there is no dust, no natural leaves. The cold wind blow UPS in the next to the trash bags, "thorn" flying everywhere, feel a little desolate. The bustling city, bustling street, but no one I know, none of my familiar things. Suddenly feel lonely, lonely to catch what things to the side.
< p > ear with a pair of elongated earrings, perhaps is the crystal glass and the like, in the dim light shone with the cold light. She was carrying a fine bag, is about pink. Pants wearing older different, soft ankle length dress as her graceful posture while walking around showing wave like the beautiful lines, painted on a line as a only color bleak butterflies in the dance.
on the right side of a younger age, in the early twenty, perhaps less than twenty. Light, I saw her slender face up be suffused with a charming smile, cervical erector coat put on the body, soft hairs slowly jitter. The coat inside is a deep black grid shape in cotton sweater,goyard paris, round the chest pushed out of round curve.
city lights, pedestrians on the road without traffic waves. I am a person walking in the unfamiliar city. The wind is very big, very low temperature, cold air blowing on the body is like a sharp knife put,air max homme pas cher, slowly back and forth in the body cut, it is very painful.

November, one night,hogan outlet online, cold.
Related Articles:

Foraging a

Bestie drunk with her boyfriend in the bathroom cr

Cool dew

You have to take the risk, too. In the pan view, the child needs a complete home, but also the biological parents. Go from here, you need to see what kind of life, you are to pay attention to personal feelings, or the emphasis on family values, what kind of thinking, will make what kind of decision.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-20 12:21:02 | 显示全部楼层

A You Thank, in the heart of the ripples

corridor and his girlfriend on the phone, can't sleep......
your micro-blog. You say very tired...... Take into account the feelings of many people. However,mont blanc porte mine, some of it I don't know, it is not clear between you and dad about what,hogan outlet, as if you rarely take the initiative to said to me, do not know I am not stupid, speech skills,golden goose outlet, ha ha.
There are people in the
just going to see you this week, you don't want to say, too tired...... I just look at the movies, eat dinner, just want to you! Shirk you said: until next week ~ when I hear you say, next week but also to report to the class, the in the mind in fact was a bit uncomfortable, birthday dinner,scarpe hogan outlet, not to not come. But,hogan outlet online, to say, my dear, sorry, not to act in pettish? Know beloved heart was hard to refuse!
school for second weeks, this is your school for third weeks, in addition to you,air max pas cher, miss you......
however, saw a strange has been working to give you an uncle level reply, you are not tired, say thank you seems to express feelings,scarpe hogan outlet, but also have to say, "you~ Thank"...... Perhaps, familiar with after care, is not a stranger. Not calm the mood to write this article with emotions. See again that I want to think too much, or something wrong with it, ah,hogan outlet, after all, is not like you!
This is the
Related Articles:

Hi! My dear, don't understand

Bodhisattva heart

The warm,

Review horse when the original, I just for the first time is carefully read the relevant content of the Marxism and the opportunity to learn Marxist philosophy, in terms of my knowledge level, I think his philosophy is in line with the objective law. This has aroused my interest in Marxism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复