好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-2 08:13:16 | 显示全部楼层

The story of me and the book

,chaussure jordan pas cher
some people said: the book is the knowledge of the ocean, is the success of the road of medicine. Yes, I think the book is like your teacher to help you solve the problem; as you have to open your heart...... Here, I think of the past with the book.
a clear night, I got up early on the bed, I can not sleep, but I just bought at noon, "insects" to attract attention. To see that book, I can't wait to open the cover.
not only that, I also for the book "sold" it? It is hard to believe, however, that is not a lie, but from the heart. When I was in grade two, my brother studied a book for me. I like it very much. But because of my knowledge is not profound, it seems very difficult to find a dictionary. One day, I was sitting in a very shallow pond shore, sunset infinite good, but I'm not in the mood to enjoy,hogan outlet online, hands still holding looked at the book, when I pay attention to look it up in the dictionary, the precious book is when I inadvertently, "spirited away", "pa" sound off in the pool. A twinkling of an eye, I like a lost soul of the animals, all of a sudden head headlong into the pool, want to rescue the falls the water of the textbook, the book is touched, but the regrettable things took place, and I don't public swimming ah! My body is not high, it is difficult to follow. I held the book in the pool and struggled. Perhaps God, big brother came out at this time, I am saved. However,sac goyard pas cher, after the home is beaten and scolded. I cried, my eyes filled with infinite pain and sorrow, but, it is not because of the beating, but the unfortunate experience of the book and feel sad. All the books were rotten,hogan roma online, and when the book was written, it was cloudy...... I cried again. Maybe you will make fun of me, but if you and I have the same feeling, I'm afraid you can't help it.
book, my life's dream is to have the world's books. I even dream, but maybe it's hard to achieve. However, I do not feel desperate, because, in the spring and summer, autumn and winter, it is a book, it has cultivated my sentiment, accompanied by my growth, life, and therefore, I am very pleased. But it is a reminder that all are healthy and meaningful!
book, a simple and ordinary eye ah! However, it is in my mind with a particularly high status. In the long river of my memory, there is always a "story" in my mind ripples,nike tn pas cher, I and Book knot indissoluble bond, whenever a lifted books wrapped a cover of the book, the heart can not help but think of the past...
two: the story of me and the book
one: my story with the book
book, for me, how important ah! If I found that life ranked first, then, the book is certainly second to the life of a second. I have cried for the book, for the book sad, it may be my attachment to the book. When I see the book "retirement", I will feel very sad, it is just like my meat cut out half. I put the book carefully into the bookcase,tn homme pas cher, I don't have the heart to dig out the meat? Related Articles:

Beautiful

My Favourite Book

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
nike air max 90 baratas[url=http://www.gr
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-7 22:49:18 | 显示全部楼层

Class unity composition _3

I believe that there is no one in this world is to hope that their class body does not unite. But, hope, can't be a meal to eat,stylo mont blanc pas cher, the classmates of our class all for what and quarrel? One breath! Because certain students are not careful because often swearing caused more trouble offend by rude remarks, the greater the contradiction. Or in secretly,hogan olympia outlet, who hate, to see who is unhappy is behind said how how others is not good, and some even exaggerated by the fact that cause damage to the reputation of the classmate. In fact, we feel that we have a right,hogan outlet online, in fact, is it right? Have you ever wondered what you did wrong? Why is an accident, always put the blame on others, is it innocent? Oneself really rational of time,golden goose saldi, really need to push others to a kind of very embarrassed state? This tone, really have so hard to swallow?
students, The coming days would be long. ah! We have spent more than a year of time, this is more than a year in the past, since they may go their separate ways, each find the mother, don't really to such continue, boil to grade graduation day walks away?? No,hogan outlet, I don't want to be the result, we have to unite, to build up friendship, let this last time, always floating in our vast and boundless mind!
four: the unity of class
why is this short sentence to touch my heart? Because I, living in a class that is not unity, as a part of their class, who can not love their class collective? Which students will want their class collective worse than others? When the school sports meet,scarpe hogan outlet, some comparison of top-notch students achieved very good results, who can not own class proud and happy? When the collective total score of our class is third, who is not proud of the glory of our class? But someone asked me, "what do you most want to see?" Time, I will not hesitate to say, "I most want to see that our class can unite, continue to refuel, no longer because of a little contradiction and quarrel, and even fight, and strive to achieve better results!"
said that our class is common, because it is not very spacious, but the classroom clean, clean and tidy. Table and benches neatly arrayed,sac goyard pas cher, ground, although not spotless, but also very white; the teacher of our class although not Superfine Teacher >
no matter how talented a person may be, they are often smarter and more powerful than he is. This sentence is a foreign great writer -- aositeluo quotes. Though it is just a word, but it has deeply touched my heart, unshakable.
< p > in fact,nike air max pas cher, if we volume that can be again a little words can no longer for these things and fight a blush up to the ears, may not have the need for a dirty word make a bruised. A class, only together, is a complete class, to be able to "all together Taishan shift", is not it? Only our class has a spirit of unity, this class can have the soul, with all of the no one can break the momentum!
article three: with the spirit of unity, this class has a soul
Related Articles:

The wisdom

The autumn

Tofu composition 250 words _1

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-10 14:20:01 | 显示全部楼层

In my school as the topic of the composition _2

playground, respectively, set up a special basketball court, volleyball court, football field, each venue facilities, and all with smooth cement, very suitable for students to do the appropriate movement.
< p > our campus playground is great, and many,scarpe hogan outlet, many sports equipment, horizontal bar, parallel bars, rings, etc., the playground walls have many more trophies, that is, we sweat to compete for the honor, walls are many ancient stories: kongrongrangli, five sub Dengke and so on.
The
< p > our teaching building of the corridor wall is Xu maps of many ancient works of art, and accompanied by a detailed introduction; there are a lot of poetry; corridor hung students draw their own painting.
my campus
my school is very spacious. There are 1 botanical gardens. Spring, the flowers and trees grow green shoots; summer, the trees put on green "hats"; in autumn, the garden into the golden world. All the golden leaves fall down, next to the chrysanthemum in the icing on the cake for the garden; in winter, cold lonely plum in the "thriving". There are 30 classrooms and a lot of function rooms in the teaching building.
My
walk again, is the playground. Our playground covers an area of about 4 hectares, a circle of 200 meters. Surrounded by a tree, next to the principal station. The principal station, is the flag pole. Week 1,air max 95 france, will hold a flag raising ceremony, raising the national flag, singing the national anthem, we love the motherland from a young age.
entered the campus, a burst of fragrance, everything is so beautiful.
our teaching building has two, one is from 1 to 4 grade building, the other is from 5 to 6 grade building. The above floor paved with a layer of white tiles,hogan outlet online, far from looking like wearing a layer of white gauze skirt. The teaching building is colorful all the year round. Spring,hogan interactive outlet, teaching building vaguely can see some of the edges and corners, the remaining are shrouded in fog up, at first glance, like wearing a large white skirt. Summer, teaching building outside Jiaoyangsihuo, outside hot and stuffy,spaccio hogan outlet, color of the curtains hung from the window of the teaching building, and seemed to wear the dress of a colored spots. Fall, fruit fragrance, teaching building is plated with a layer of gold everywhere glittering, just put the cloak of a golden yellow. In winter, snow, to the earth covered with a thick layer of "feather", teaching building is put on a white coat. The four seasons in the teaching building as beautiful,ugg pas cher, but may vary over time, is not the same, you say we live in this environment,nike tn pas cher, learning,hogan outlet online, you can not be happy??
campus should never be simple splicing buildings should not be simple, the knowledge transfer. It's a tree, a flower, a stone, it should have its own story.
walked into the campus, the first thing is a tall sculpture, carved with "Climbing" two characters. Can not help reminiscent of a famous saying: "nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it". Teach us to encounter difficulties to adhere to the end, failed to be discouraged, before we can board the pinnacle of success.
is a beautiful campus! I love my beautiful campus.
Related Articles:

Snowman composition 700 words _1

My childho

Experience

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-15 00:25:27 | 显示全部楼层

American intermarriage sad diet foreign husband to

,nike tn pas cher
original title: American intermarriage sad diet: foreign husband to pig's trotters prohibitive
< p > new network on February 13, according to the United States, "newspaper" reported, intermarriage in the United States,hogan sito ufficiale, especially California is very common, in all ethnic groups in Asian most keen on inter racial marriage group. However, due to the growing environment and many other factors, it is inevitable that there will be some non synchronization in the inter ethnic marriage. Just set up near the nation's daughter-in-law in China the United States Lang association president Li said that Chinese wife and the husband does exist such as differences in differences in diet, the language barrier, customs and culture, but the husband usually not so macho, if good communication, to his wife's behavior is usually hold attitude of appreciation and support, and therefore not what can not solve well.
except for different habits,tn femme pas cher, customs, family does not agree with also some Chinese daughter-in-law has a big head. From Shandong, is currently reading 2 doctoral Wang Tongxue (a pseudonym) has encountered such a problem, but for the love to go. Wangtongxue and her non American husband 5 years ago in Beijing met and fell in love, but when her family that are unanimous in their opposition to the two exchanges, let a classmate Wang immediately and he break up and looking for a Chinese student to live well, but this relationship can only secretly underground. Later, Wang students to study in the United States with her boyfriend reunion, a little bit with the home revealed the idea to marry her boyfriend, but the family still strongly opposed, each home to laws together "three Hall triage", hope wangtongxue can quickly broke up with her boyfriend, her holidays don't dare to go home. In desperation, last year, Wang and her boyfriend in the United States without telling his parents to register to get married, the wedding is only a few friends and classmates in the United States to know. Wang Tongxue said,nike air max pas cher, now can only hope that parents can see in the married for the sake of,hogan outlet online, slowly accepted him. "I'm 30 years old,"
Li Rui said that the exotic marriage inside,tn homme pas cher, eating habits may be the most stubborn problem,hogan sito ufficiale, many Chinese wife often joke that the family can not eat a pot to go". Chinese wife nature is Chinese stomach, like to eat Chinese food, American husband is the United States stomach, followed by eating rice noodles every day can not be. Many Chinese sometimes eat chicken feet, pig's trotters bone and more food, old beautiful husband balk. In addition to eating, the language problem is also a stumbling block in the life of a couple". Some lady first came to the United States soon, English is not fluent, and China's father-in-law, mother-in-law will speak English is not much, a lot of American husband has tried to learn Chinese, but the mastery of language is not said anyone can learn. Some Chinese wife gave birth to a child,bottes ugg pas cher, in order to let the children have a better language environment also tends to the children sent to the Chinese parents to take, and American husband feel and children is a particularly mysterious thing apart. Li Rui said, no matter what the people, the couple's most important is to face the difference between good communication.
American intermarriage sad diet: foreign husband to pig's trotters away
Related Articles:

Enchanting night

Bacon body -201604

Chinese ho

Lee lawyers said that Ms. Li's support people not in. She later in life will be very difficult, according to the general principles of the people's Republic of China Law and the relevant judicial interpretation, in the segmentation of the pension money should give her care. During the trial, Lee's daughter Miss Wang said, she and Wu Bing as a spouse, you should enjoy a certain share. The court will choose a sentencing date.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-19 16:37:25 | 显示全部楼层

. a tree full of fragrance, full of desolation to

< p > windy days, can not help but worry silk, that hangs full branch of fragrance will not withstand the wind blowing, falling gently, bathed in the courtyard, paved a purple, slowly decline, wither and eventually quietly lying in the corner, waiting to be dried, is soil erosion, to have a tree fragrant, think of that piece of the blooming tree forest, the heart of the whispering voice a little bit amplification. Night was a night of spring breeze, it seems that you can see behind the trees sway in the wind, the parody as Campanula flowers is just like falling. Get up early, looking at the garden was spent in the wind from blowing behind of the Indus,hogan outlet online, lying quietly in the yard, picked up a flower, brushed the dust,scarpe hogan outlet, her fragrance already exhausted, but flowers is still full of petals, want not to have melted in the wind like, let the whole yard is so desolate, wind continues, Firmiana simplex flowers are falling, this wall separating the fragrant garden, can not bear to look at gradually bleak.
< p > is still love this piece a piece of Chinese parasol tree forest,golden goose outlet, little leaf's son to accompany, Firmiana simplex flowers appear particularly lonely, flower only next to the flower, share each other's lonely, and will no longer appear so lonely,scarpe hogan outlet, they are the flowers of friendship, bloom in the same branch, but does not compete for youth seems to be related by blood, absorbing essence of the same blood. Her flowers and leaves are in very short time again, she leaves like banana Hanno Hirohiro. When I was young,converse all star, every rainy, meet low leaves of the Chinese parasol, will hide below to, although still continue with the rain kiss, but in the heart is full of joy the, now think of Chinese parasol tree with I spent many seasons, heart feel warm, really is that I love the Chinese parasol tree >
quietly looked at the crowded tree crowded busy flowers, far look, like the horizon of the colorful clouds, stretching, silence. The shape of the flowers is also unique,hogan outlet online, although not like precious flower, a beautiful colorful flowers. She is a string hanging over the branches of the wind chimes. Far from passing through the forest, will be attracted by the beauty of this storied. When I was young, do not know the name of the tree, and asked his mother: "that is what turned purple flowers of the tree?" My mother told me: "it is the Chinese parasol tree." Heart quietly down, each passing from the,louboutin pas cher soldes, always couldn't help staring at her, a return to God, that is tree of our country, in the busy and noisy city how to find such a quiet tree. Her hair will not let a person get drunk, but it will make people remember, perhaps more is to remember the taste of home. There are several kewutongshu back yard, with spring flowers, summer with luxuriant foliage, always give a person another heart. The most is the spring characteristics. Not like the summer green everywhere, a slice of life.
HTML template. A tree full of fragrance, full of desolation to wait
< p > love alone the Chinese parasol tree forest, tree full of fragrance, Yuanwang a round, purple sweet, the quiet, blooming in behind the house quietly. Suddenly found a tree full of flowers hung on the branches light purple, pink and yellow stamens, clusters, can not help but full of joy, for that little bit of shallow purple, faint fragrance, overflowing the whole yard, in the air that faint fragrance, not carefully to hear, but can not smell the taste of different kind of air. So,tn homme pas cher, it makes a heart have a moment of peace.
Related Articles:

Han Jiang Han

Happiness is like water

Have you very good

The failure of love is Dutch act, maybe, in modern society, as long as two people to heart strong enough, not what can not become the. It involves material, housing and food. Although housing prices remain high, but borrow some Shoufu housing loans are generally not a problem. Now is the only son, more be nothing difficult.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-5-2 01:04:58 | 显示全部楼层

Sad to penetrate the whole winter night

< p > in the depths of winter night, always so sad, all the memories in mind, will appear in such a night, night to come, how many have let a person sad, because there are too many times in passing slowly, wrote a lot of their own grief, so put herself sank in the sea of tears, a look, a movement are so sad, waiting for that look forward to long relief,air max homme pas cher, but do not have the courage,golden goose sneakers, not put it not to the past.
< p > turn around and back, submerged in the hypocrisy of the world,hogan outlet, told myself, have been so,scarpe hogan outlet, find me to put, do not bother others with strange eyes, tired, because too much to bear, sleepy, because can not find the direction, like winter in all sleeping in the night of the strong, can not wake up is because the time has not yet come, listening to my own heart beat, feel the tears burning in confusion, and then wake up, ran aground,scarpe hogan outlet, but can't get out of it, turned over backwards in time, and the my life, day by day, in a replay of the sad, a repeat of the lies and fold grinding.
Forget forget, there is no (< p > midnight floating in the sky of the melody fluctuation heartstrings from:  no lovers lingering happy touched, only the gently sigh in the ear linger, who is missing, who is who, years in the change, who is willing to go to change, there is no end of the feelings in day after day, day and night, suddenly clearly suddenly dark, it is because you had come to my heart, cause I can't walk once, forget not to drop to your thoughts, I want to quietly put you into my dream, but you and I separated is so far away, even in the dream is also difficult to achieve.
< p > tears in the flow, heart cry, in the heart of painful only oneself know, no people will be moved, no one will love,hogan outlet, and no one will care, music rang in quiet such as snow like deep, I stand at the origin, stand in the cover up the sadness of the world, only me,hogan outlet, only sadness, just silent sadness permeated the whole world, that is only belong to my world, side of me.
before there are countless lonely night, only the night, cold, is because of the memories? Someone once said I was stupid, not only one, where the silly? Heart or mind? I do not know, the nature of their own, want to change is difficult,scarpe hogan outlet, every day, most of the time in the memories, each day is so, what is the meaning? Even I don't know myself! Miss the past? Or the people who miss the past? Maybe only I know, in the past is a good memory? Or with a painful smile? In the heart has the incomplete pattern, incomplete result, confused.
Related Articles:

Sweet scented osmanthus opened.

Flower ope

Leisurely in the old time, I had to

That year, he was twenty years old, and she fell in love, first love of the beautiful dark Xu about the difference between life and death, but do not want the unpredictability of life, his love is to be elected to the house of cousin away, into the depths of the red walls, the palace of the inner court away day and night, to the afterlife.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复