积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 12:19:09 | 显示全部楼层

The Spring Festival interesting composition 300 wo

,chaussure tn pas cher
Oh, the new year is really interesting!
< p > Lunar New Year's day more lively. Early in the morning, people out of their homes, to relatives and friends home to the new year. At the same time, scenic area. Amusement park. Such as Internet cafes also more lively. Adults and children especially like to play.
A: Spring Festival fun
< br   > the new year's day morning, my brother and I pulled my mother clamoring to go small firecrackers, my mother had followed us to small pond set off firecrackers. Mother holding a lighter "snapped" sound to his brother lit the fire,hogan outlet online, brother frighten the firecrackers soon thrown out. Mother & quot; was & quot; a sound to I lit a fire, I was too nervous to the firecracker thrown out, "snapped" "snapped"... Finally, the last one lit out. Mother looked at their blackened thumb,chaussure tn pas cher, put the nose smells, and let my brother and I can smell the smell,air max femme pas cher, we spoke with one voice said: "like the smell of barbecue." Three men suddenly burst out laughing, too much fun.
my hometown in Guangxi north, according to our custom home. The Spring Festival from the twelfth lunar month twelve Nianye start.
last Spring Festival, I went with my mother.
this reminds me of the Spring Festival last year, snow days, but also here. My brother is digging a hole. Suddenly, digging a piece of black stuff, he thought it was a good thing to dig, cried excitedly: "come and see what I have dug."!" My mother and I ran in the past, three people are squatting in the research for a long time, mother a stick and poked, gazed look, voice shouted: "this is shit!" mother frighten a sitting on the lawn.
< p > to the new year's Eve really busy! Every catch family, paste couplets. Lantern. Hanging pictures,chaussure supra pas cher, etc.. Men, women and children wear nicer clothes. Every family lights, firecrackers and fireworks night continuously, go out in people will stay up late on New Year's Eve.
Useful. Ice. Shadeng. Lanterns lanterns. < p > a lantern, is the most popular new year's Eve is very lively, but there is no moon, the lantern, happens to be the moon in the sky. Everywhere decorated, the whole street was ablaze with lights, and everyone is not the same, some is a wave of glass,hogan outlet, and some are horns, some lamps and lanterns inside Jingle Bell... Outside lights, home also has a lamp, lantern...... in addition to see beautiful lanterns. People will eat dumplings, glutinous rice balls, red bean sand. Some peanuts. And the sesame... Eat yuan night meal, people predict new year happy auspicious.
< p > the eve of the Lunar New Year day, people used to make dumplings, but also do rice. The second thing is to take to the streets to buy firecrackers and toys, close to new year's Eve to buy pictures.
Spring Festival this year, I was a year older, I finally can play small firecrackers. On the thirty to return home to Nantong, the mother of Shangjie for my brother and I bought a lot of small firecrackers.
three: Spring Festival fun
in a blink of an eye to the 16 day, the Spring Festival is over. People began his usual life.
two: Spring Festival fun
Related Articles:

The sun's memory

Why do we

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.
goedkope all stars[url=http://www.acufen
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-2 04:27:12 | 显示全部楼层

Maternal love 600 words

maternal love three words 600 words two: listening to the sound of a mother's love
< p > to listen carefully, you will find many beautiful sound around us, some is the sounds of nature,sac goyard pas cher, some sound of the soul of the world, the reins,golden goose saldi, but I most like to listen to or motherly voice.
< p > I endure pain, back home, filled with what did not happen, everything is so normal, my mother is still the steaming hot food on the table, without ceasing to me holding food,hogan roma outlet, it is meticulously, this is her old habits. In order to cover up the truth, I also particularly with my mother, filled with a very fragrant meal. Suddenly, mother shouted a sound broke the table of laughter and attentive mother or see the flaw, pointing to the between the eyebrows of a knot in one's heart Stern said: "this is how to return a responsibility?" I stammered: "nothing." "Who's playing?" Mother asked.
< p > our crazy slapstick, a week to all my troubles behind, nor forget the mother's orders, at this time, just listen to the clang of sound, I shot, only to find brow like a needle like a violent pain, I squatted on the ground, clutching his face to yell, a small partner who panic around me, "the perpetrators" is panic, I pain, wiping away tears, to friendship, I don't want to blame anyone. Physical pain I can endure, mother discovered the nagging but let me bravery war heartbeat, excessive love often make me lose life, lose their life direction, and deal with things judgment, even between friends and hurt feelings.
prelude
< p > in fact I know the mother of your hospitality, is selfless love, but I also understand that only out of love, I can grow up to become mature, in order to in the complicated and changeable social free flying.
I think: tell the truth, my mother would call to tell each other's parents,scarpe hogan uomo, that more than face. "I accidentally injure." Not just guilty or afraid, my voice was like a bug like. "You lied." Mother angry, "you play with a gun, shooting blind eyes how to do? I shouldn't have bought this gun." Mother's anger also lit my heart, I thought, a little bit of a small injury is not what, why fuss. I shouted, "I don't need you."." I roar to deter the mother. The table was quiet.
maternal love three words one: out of the maternal
after school, I was invited to play a gun battle with my friends. My mother stopped me and said something dangerous,air max 90 pas cher, I thought: "I have grown up, I can protect myself.". I rushed out of the shadow of maternal love, came downstairs, excited into the fierce gun battle.
love is like a beautiful piano piece, in my ears rang gently.
exam soon, every night I have to study late into the night, that night, as usual, I do exercises,goyard prix, suddenly heard the sound of the door, although the sound is very light. The voice is getting closer and closer, and finally disappear. Mother holding a cup of my favorite jasmine tea was standing by the table, gently put the cup on the table, and then quietly left. The sound >
Related Articles:

Earthquake drills composition 250 words

Talk about my own composition

This offic

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-7 00:38:58 | 显示全部楼层

2 the third grade primary school Chinese compositi

ah! I want to open a sports meeting every day,scarpe hogan outlet.
visitors to my hometown to visit, have greatly said: "this is really the best in all the land the most beautiful village!"
3005 years, I came across the years of home, suddenly found a very desolate home all of a sudden become beautiful and rich, vibrant.
I go back to my place, and continue to cheer for the others.
thanks to these robots to make my hometown so beautiful and rich!
not a moment, my mother put the luggage in order, our family sent them to the station. Usually my brother old trouble I can not be good fun, can not do a good job,chaussure louboutin pas cher, and now have to go, but particularly reluctant to. I suggest that my father take some photos as nostalgia, Dad agreed.
article thirty-two: catch a butterfly
in the neat pace of the students, in a loud slogan, the campaign will be kicked off......
the original is my home with a green robot. Robot's function is different, there is garbage robot,hogan sito ufficiale, tree robot, to prevent the river pollution robot. There are three kinds of robots is good, do not believe you will see.
thirty-one: my hometown's environmental robot
thirty: brother to
today, my grandmother and younger brother to return home, I was reluctant to leave them.
after a while, the car is going to start, I thought: if I can go to the countryside with my grandmother! Looking away from the vehicle, I can not help but have a trace of sadness, I would like to let my grandmother and brother have been to stay at my side.
early in the morning, mother hurried to pack their bags. My brother and I were in the living room to play,scarpe hogan outlet, my brother is very naughty, I take a toy, as long as he thought it was funny, she burst into tears not call rang, so I hesitate to him, because I was reluctant to let him cry. You see, my exquisite turtle box, so that he is full of mud, two small turtles let him when the stones thrown to throw, I am very angry, but he did not get the way,converse all star, the more blocked, the more to do bad things. And, of course, he is also very concerned about me, such as I am not happy, he will touch my face, also showed a pair of happy appearance, looking at his appearance, I will break cry and laugh.
< p > received spam robots if saw discarded items, paper and quickly picked them up, and throw it into the dustbin; tree robot working in the jungle,hogan outlet online, they put the seeds in the soil and poured the water, sprinkle with a rapid growth in liquid, two hours after the heart of a sub becomes towering trees, and finally a robot, that is, to prevent the robot of the river is polluted,scarpe hogan online, as long as it is to see the river is polluted, picked up the dirty water bottle, put all the sewage is sucked, river suddenly becomes clear to the bottom.
I'm at the 60 meter dash. Race began,chaussure supra pas cher, with the sound of a shot, we like a rabbit as run towards the end, to the end, I am very happy, because I came in second place.
today, my mother took me to the park. >
Related Articles:

The three

Silly chil

Do housework composition 400 words _2

Since we have to face, let us put all the troubles in the growth has become happy, all the troubles are left behind, so happy with you and me. We do not encounter a little trouble, small things, give up the goal of life, do not give up, as long as you work hard, it is possible to get what you want. Let's troubles come to nothing, the pursuit of life goals.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-10 04:10:52 | 显示全部楼层

Unexpected gift composition _2

three: unexpected gifts
This time I did not get up to buy
"thank you, sir!" I took a long sigh of relief and walked out of the office.
in the end, the teacher said to me: "the road is more and more wide, not because of a fall, and the impact of their own development. The next time there is a chance to lose, to be full of confidence. Make a learning plan for yourself, push yourself."
the gift of a friend is a sail, carrying a longing to me; my gift is a wave,hogan outlet, and I push my blessing towards her......
what is this? I thought for a long time, get a lot of answers, but I do not think it is wrong: because she usually only send greeting cards or small ornaments ah! I did not have the patience of the past, can not wait to open the box, along with a clear and crisp sound of the bell,scarpe hogan online, it will not be...... I was surprised to think, a look, indeed as expected! Is the wind chimes! There's a note on the bottom of the box. It's full of words. The bell wrote: This is what I do, I miss the bolt in above hope love......
cards, but think for a long time,hogan outlet online, finally decided to do with her gift. I thought for a long time before I dare to do, I miss, worried about the whole seam in the inside......
then opened up to the outside rain rain.
people, sometimes accidentally received a gift. This "gift" is good or bad, always make people wonder,golden goose mid star, but often bring unexpected harvest.
eyes looked out the window, the ear of the voice of the students to speak: "the teacher to find you!" Originally due to the end of the final examination results are not good and hanging heart, which is higher. I silently came in front of the office, take a deep breath,ugg pas cher, then push the door, like to be soldiers on the battlefield, holding a mortal belief, came to the front of the teacher. I asked the teacher: "teacher, I have something to do?"" This is not a question? I feel strange about what I've said before. The teacher asked: "what do you think of the test?" We have this conversation. For first to the office to accept lecture me, like a baby has just opened his eyes to see the world and open water Lingling big eyes, curious pointed to this, more curious touch that point, is a new world. Do not understand the "teacher" is good or bad,golden goose saldi, do not understand what is the meaning of the gift. In a question and answer, the atmosphere slightly eased. Then the teacher asked me,converse all star, how to see the results of the present, and how to do in the future, I have to answer one one. Then the teacher and I was patient persuasion, the teacher's words to me very enlightening,golden goose, put my messy thoughts stroking straight. At this time the teacher become experienced police, standing in the middle of the road, the moment the that paralyzed the traffic to get organized.
once, I received an unexpected gift ". At that time, the sky overcast, indicating that it is going to rain, I do not know is big or small, and there is a gift, I do not know whether it is a blessing or a curse.
friends do their own, I can not like it? Isn't it a good gift? It's not an accident for me? This is the friend personally do for me ah! Related Articles:

Fish compo

I want to narrate the composition 600 words _1

Yesterday, I took my brother and sister from afar, conducted a one-day tour of Shanghai. We eat lunch, go. We first came to the people's Square. People's Square is really beautiful, especially the grass, dove are flying freely. We went to the Shanghai Museum, lined up to visit. First of all, we came to the ancient bronze Museum of China and the ancient Chinese sculpture.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-12 18:36:37 | 显示全部楼层

But my husband frigidity Touhuan brother was caugh

but my brother< p > blog message: < br   > Muzi Lee: < br   > my junior high school after graduation will no longer go to school, because school during the academic performance is poor,hogan outlet, the desire ridiculed often by the teacher, so I did not continue their studies, with several sisters to work in Beijing. < br   > just arrived in Beijing, I just in a small hotel waiter, due diligence, the boss appreciated, plus we are features a restaurant, so there are so many rich people devoted to drive come to enjoy. In front of these wealthy people, the boss often boast of my intelligence, one of which the hotel owner took a fancy to me, let me become a staff under him. Despite that I give up to leave, but in order to have a good career development, the boss urged me to go out,supra pas cher, just before leaving to me often to come back has a look. < br   > in the hotel, I used the time of three years to become a manager, during and before the boss have been in contact, because I know that without him there would be no me now. < br   > later when I married, married to a rich I at the age of 10 had a history of marriage, but no children, from my material life have a big leap. Marriage, only to know husband frigidity,hogan outlet online, in spite of the fact that he has been very nice to me, but physiological unable to meet and make me miserable. After a child, her husband is rarely touched me, so I often have a divorce in the lonely impulse. Before the boss as elders,air max one pas cher, friends want,nike tn pas cher, so I will find him to complain, gradually, we developed a lover relationship, each week, he come to my home to accompany me twice, in a deal between the two men. I am very tired, very tired. < br   > during the younger brother admitted to the Beijing University, because I and husband weekdays relatively busy, afraid of brother came to my house will grasp, convenience to the younger brother is the key to our home, brother is usually on Saturday to my laundry, ceng rice, rarely come to the. < br   > it was on a Wednesday afternoon, I just don't busy, before the boss didn't something, we will meet my lingering, because her husband at this time travel, so my boss and the intimate contact is arranged in the living room, when although I hear the sound of the door opening. But I don't have time to dress, so my boss and naked scene is brother living caught. My brother saw this scene, broke the door and came out, did not come back again.
now for a month, did not return to my brother, my brother did not answer phone. I don't know so shameful, brother would say to parents, so I have no face. < br   > I was originally just a out of the ordinary family woman, originally also has a heart of shame, despite the fact that these years in the communication field to see a lot of lace news, but my heart longs for traditional marriage, because husband cold just let me marriage slowly operating deformity. < br   > not I don't want a divorce, but I do not have the courage,scarpe hogan uomo, because the husband in addition to sexual intercourse,hogan outlet, in other respects to me is very good, two people together for a long time,hogan sito ufficiale, family or some, >
husband frigidity Touhuan was caught
But my husband frigidity Touhuan brother was caught
Related Articles:

Critics ca

Green plot

Pick up the passage of the good

I Yehao. Later, the children, but he betrayed me, I was very sad, even thought of death, small children, I feel very helpless, he swear later no longer find, I looked at the child I only could, after is also very good, for the past several years, we do business is also very good, now economic conditions relatively well-off. He is often not at home, I am at home with the two children.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-15 04:42:22 | 显示全部楼层

The twelve zodiac movie feedback domestic action m

The twelve zodiac movie feedback domestic action movie recommended a
the film, several twists and turns finally as. I have been wondering why the new cinema arrangements, arrangements after the release of the film screenings,louboutin pas cher, no old movies arranged? Cause everytime, are overcrowded, the seat is not good,hogan sito ufficiale, visual effect is poor,scarpe hogan online, of course, not too bad. < br   > < br   > before the end and drops along with the release of a film, according to director Jackie Chan said, should is his last efforts so big action movies! Also, Jackie Chan after all the age, for some action may be able to control, but it is not young flexible, easily injured. And Jackie Chan had a present status, also can be retreated behind the scenes,bottes ugg france, do some planning and directing, training new people, take more beautiful wonderful work. < br   > < br   > because it is a action movie, taking into account the inside the wonderful effects of movement and visual impact, so choose the 3D, but after reading the just feel regret. Made films for 3D movie production technology, has been questioned. With this novel action frequency flash too fast, so some of the 3-D effects, you haven't felt, had past! And the original rhythm of the film compact, Jackie Chan hard performance,scarpe hogan outlet, has been very good very shocked,montblanc plume pas cher, so there is no need watching 3D. Well, look at the 2D is pretty good.  < br   > Movie climax after another,hogan sito ufficiale, in the last part is the incisively and vividly, I believe people have seen the film, Jackie Chan from high altitude falling, brush with crater and that a lens will not forget it? Jackie Chan is so real performance, at that time under the condition of reaction, let a person look very worried. < br   > < br   > while using this drama theme, with my eight pole hit a left, is not my concern within the scope of, but ancient treasures that were on the market, also really like the movie said that! Let the attention to enjoy the wonderful action stunt,scarpe hogan outlet, but also played a very good warning. In the play, the Jackie Chan team in that a beautiful woman, is also a beautiful sexy skill. Domestic action film, not to be missed! Related Articles:

I use the endless speech

Read the autumn

How the black hair, requiems

Lee lawyers said that Ms. Li's support people not in. She later in life will be very difficult, according to the general principles of the people's Republic of China Law and the relevant judicial interpretation, in the segmentation of the pension money should give her care. During the trial, Lee's daughter Miss Wang said, she and Wu Bing as a spouse, you should enjoy a certain share. The court will choose a sentencing date.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
7#
发表于 2016-4-21 02:06:11 | 显示全部楼层

I can't see.

because I can't see,hogan outlet online, so I do not know what the expression,scarpe hogan outlet, but also to look at me.
because I can't see, so I can only enjoy the light in the dark,tn homme pas cher, although there is no light in the dark.
because I can't see,air max pas cher, so I do not know that this world is what color, how people change unpredictably.
HTML template "I can't see&quot,hogan outlet;
because I can not see, so you can not see the ugly world,chaussure air jordan soldes, leaving only a beautiful fantasy.
because I can not see,scarpe hogan outlet, so I do not know how vast this piece of the sky,tn pas cher, how people want to fly freely. Related Articles:

Chinese Ne

Barren heart

Only I lov

Review horse when the original, I just for the first time is carefully read the relevant content of the Marxism and the opportunity to learn Marxist philosophy, in terms of my knowledge level, I think his philosophy is in line with the objective law. This has aroused my interest in Marxism.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复