主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 12:41:40 | 显示全部楼层

Winter is really cold ah 250 word composition

I listen to the weather forecast: the lowest temperature will be 5 degrees below zero tomorrow. Oh my god! So cold, I can not help but cried. Look at the mother, to carry off all that one has a thick cotton padded jacket, gloves, turn out. Morning, I lazily up to a hastily". Because the windows are not closed, a cool wind swishing blow to me, too,goyard pas cher, I immediately went back to the my little bed. The mother urged again and again, I had to leave the warm bed unable to part.
really cold in winter
winter is really a thousand miles in the frozen world, I love winter, I love snow in winter.
hurry up, lazybones!" Mother cried.
mother said, "we have to eat."."
see! It's a silver world out there. Feather like snow falling from the sky durian. Snow to young trees put on a white coat; snow to the roof covered with a thick blanket, like touched cream bread; snow to the ground spread a thick carpet, walk in above a creak sound. The cold wind whistling blowing in my nose, my nose in the nose flow; wind blowing on my hand,sca goyard pas cher, first blow when, my hand no wood,hogan sito ufficiale, but wind comeback, put my hand blown wood; wind blowing on my feet, blown to the fifth, my feet frozen stiff, so I tried to stamp.
< p > in the cold winter, snowman is not afraid of cold, because the snowman is made of snow, although it is very cold in winter, but winter snow give us bring endless joy, can go skating in winter, see ice, snowball fights, snowmen, you can eat ice sugar gourd.
"no, it is going to be late!" Mother said. I heard the word anxious, hurriedly put on clothes, a look at the clock, obviously it's early. "Mom, you lie, it's six o'clock."." I said angrily.
"sleep a little longer."." I reluctantly said.
winter is really cold ah
mom and I went to a noodle shop, after eating a bowl of hot noodles, under the warm body. I am a noodle shop,tn homme pas cher, the north wind whistling across from my ear. Seven o'clock the sun emitted faint light, like an affable grandmother; the leaves of the tree sparse sparse Shu, in the cold wind shaking; roadside grass withered and yellow brown, wind blow grass low head, to the wind bow.
I looked out of the window,air max 90 pas cher, I saw the sun face pale, "is not sick, my heart there is a mystery. The tree can be like a plate of soldiers, trembling in the wind, that only a few.
it's really cold in winter!
it's cold in winter
The elders < p > on the side of the road, and some spirited and playing Taijiquan; also some crutches, walking on the side of the road; the children,hogan sito ufficiale, cold is rubbing his hands, wearing a lot of clothes, like a little penguin, walk when swinging.
in the winter, we must do more exercise ah.
it's really cold in winter! Related Articles:

The compos

Sing your own song composition

Spring sum

My mother is engaged in educational work, my father in the bank to work. Dad every morning to clean up, but also for me to cook, but also to give me a night to check the work. My mother came home from work every evening, not only to cook, but also for our family to wash clothes. They are very busy, but they have to do the housework, they are very hard. I think, I should help mom and dad do something to ease their burden.
ray ban occhiali da sole[url=http://www.nti
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-2 04:36:58 | 显示全部楼层

Learn not to be Dai Zuowen

wish we can all eager to learn,hogan outlet online, good at thinking, the courage to climb the top of the scientific knowledge.
can not idle a: science can not
be good at thinking, need to have the spirit of honey bees. Every gram of sweet honey do not know how much of the effort to condense the little life. Thinking also need we work hard, to break the casserole asked in the end, the spirit of exploration to study, must not budongzhuangdong, tasted.
learning is the basis of thinking,hogan outlet, thinking is the sublimation of learning. On the basis of learning, thinking, thinking to go deep; in thinking of the premise of learning,chaussure supra pas cher, learning to have the effect. At the same time, the knowledge must be combined with practical application again and again, in order to consolidate the knowledge, skills can only be skilled,air max 1 pas cher, this is our knowledge of the way that must be taken.
Confucius said: "learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous." Mean, if learning book knowledge, but does not think, will not know chalk from cheese, more can't digest and apply their knowledge; if only contemplated but not carefully read, will be ignorant, little talent and less learning, but can not do the Bo see about, do sth unconventional or unorthodox.
>
here to learn, mainly refers to the indirect experience from the book to learn. Where as the University asked at all times and in all countries, and not be learned in books rolls, depressed. No man is born wise or learned, only by constantly learning previous experience and achievements, enrich their minds, in order to further discoveries has been created. Revolutionary teachers Marx to complete capital this giant, had in the British Museum painstaking research, left a deep footprint. Visible serious study is indispensable to talent. To study diligently, we must memorize Expo, persevere. Mr. Lu Xun said: "reading" must be like a bee, picking a lot of flowers, in order to make honey, if bite in one, the income is very limited, boring". Also learning must persevere, to "quit lazy shortage, ring free constant, quit impetuous, ring pan miscellaneous",goyard pas cher, only in this way, you can learn something.
Confucius's two sentences to clarify the dialectical relationship between learning and thinking.
learning and thinking is that people in the process of acquiring knowledge, the two complement each other, inseparable thinking activities. Learning without thinking is not enough, just thinking not to learn or not. Only by combining the two correctly, can it really understand the dialectical relationship between learning and thinking.
however, learning itself is not the purpose to learn by analogy, flexible use of knowledge is the real purpose. To this end, we must play the subjective initiative, active and serious thinking, find out the knowledge of context and knowledge of organic links. If things are not processed by the mind, just like the food without chewing the oral cavity,tn rose pas cher, gastrointestinal digestion, even if it is a delicious food, it will not be physically absorbed, not only useless, but harmful. French writer Voltaire has a very brilliant exposition, he said: "the more books you read without thinking, you will feel that you know a lot. And when you think more, you will see that you know very little." See how important it is to be good at thinking! Related Articles:

The composition of experience

Mysterious gift composition 100 words

What tears

Window, cold and deciduous accompany; windows, a little cold wind blowing in the window; I was giving my skin rub resistance to desiccation and burst out. Suddenly saw a middle-aged woman downstairs, in the cold wind.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-4-7 17:08:21 | 显示全部楼层

Touch smile composition _2

listen, listen, my heart melancholy and grievances vanished. Now, the song should be attributed to the little girl. But her first sweet, innocent smile in instantly struck a chord in my heart, that pure smile like a gentle hand, all of a sudden touch to my heart the softest part. When we smile to the face of the whole world, others that friendly strings should also will be struck.
said the little girl, uncle, if you don't believe me, I will sing, I sing a song for you. After that,hogan outlet, the little girl and sweet smile. Loosened her pulled father's hand, solemnly placed a standing posture, cocked his head and thought for a moment, he sang: Autumn Autumn >
this will not be the father and daughter for a play I play? Immediately come to my mind such an idea. But think of that girl just pure smile, my heart can not help but suspect, it will not, and how they will be cheats? I secretly scold himself.
"if you're happy, clap your hands, if you feel happy, you can pat the shoulder." The little girl sweet singing seems to fill the entire wheat fields, with her singing, clapping hands, pat on the shoulder, duoduojia.
at first, I thought it wrong, because I don't know him. Looked back behind, and no one else. Then the man called again, "big brother."". His eyes sheepishly, some helpless, some helpless. I said, do you call me? I want to prove it. He nodded and said,scarpe hogan olympia, big brother is such, when the next bus,scarpe hogan outlet, my money was out, I can not go home, I would like to......
The sparse
< p > I understand his meaning, my mind immediately emerged many pictures: mutilated the body of beggars, fabricated home suffered disaster the fraudster... The busy street corner, the station, the wharf, such person everywhere all is. Just outside the ticket hall, and an old woman lying on the floor,nike air max pas cher, shaking the boxes to people for money.
what do I do? This is a good man, or a liar? Is to walk away,golden goose saldi, or to rescue him? I was wondering in my heart. The man looked down, anxious and fearful to wait for my answer. At this time, a six or seven year old girl ran over and said, uncle, really, my dad's money really lost! After that, she smiled at me. The little girl's smile is really beautiful, the pure and sweet smile, like spring,hogan outlet, a sudden flow into my heart.
men saw a girl came, suddenly raised his voice and shouted a sentence: let you stand in waiting, who let you come! The girl was frightened by his father snapped snapped,chaussure air jordan pas cher, her tightly pulled his father's skirt, don't let go.
three: touch smile
day, I come to Hankou station to pick up the guests to the train.
morning station square, a few people. I was about to walk into the ticket hall to buy a platform ticket,hogan outlet, in front of the corner, suddenly out of a man, he took two steps forward, hesitantly toward me shouting "big brother". Related Articles:

Thanks for

What charm

If in the summer, weather is hot, the sun is like a big stove enveloped the earth, if you go out without an umbrella, soon bean big sweat soo will from your body straight down, will be so serious heatstroke, but if you take an umbrella will not have worries the, umbrella shadow help you blocked the sun, let you feel particularly cool. The purposes of umbrella is indeed a lot.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
地板
发表于 2016-4-13 16:50:43 | 显示全部楼层

A silent life

always is tiring. You think of compromise. You have been a classmates all night to review a letter full of tears have resentment and pity and love. It's a pity that it hasn't been delivered to your parents. You have to hide for a year, until a summer vacation,hogan outlet online, you tore it up and threw the trash. Maybe it's because they don't want to make any more of what they want to do,mont blanc pas cher, maybe you want to be more silent and take revenge on their own destruction.
A silent life
< p > you all can do things as if only the self pity self AI, as if only in the narrow room day after day memories you cannot change cannot make you happy all. You do not know how to continue, do not know how to end, you do not know how to end in order to let you no longer exist!
so revenge is so daunting. They are your parents.
such a broad feelings you have to avoid. You have not put down all of the heavy, and they are deeply rooted in your soul.
parents in your eyes just two carrying tens of millions of years accumulation of emotional eyes. This emotion is not yours, it's history, it's time, it's the feeling that you're going to have when you're dead.
< p > this silent revolt against numerous examples, as if it is your body a certain procedure, your parents is touch switch on this program.
though you are scarred,golden goose, you still want to have the things beyond you.
in fact, you are not so noble. In addition to your love silence, you also love to rebel your parents. This is from the beginning, you do not remember. At first you were just a rebel of a young girl, but now it's still fighting with your parents. Silent struggle.
you don't seem to be willing to take the initiative to say hello to others. At least in your parents' eyes. In your parents' eyes, this is a very annoying. They always want you to be so polite, in the street to see acquaintances can take the initiative to ask good,chaussure nike tn, active with relatives chat. They always blame you for who you are,scarpe golden goose, as if you were noble.
you are so small. You are afraid to know that you are so small. You can't escape the fate that you hate, and you can't escape it. Small own is unable to let you accept, more let you can not accept is that you can not convince yourself to uphold their pride to strive to create their own great.
from the blink of an eye you muster the courage to write the letter for two years. Still no change before. To really change, but everything becomes more heavy, you can not think of a good. If you learn to think, good to think everything has happened and will happen,hogan outlet online, all that you have met have not loved, everything you feel irrespective of the joys and sorrows,nike tn pas cher, perhaps your heart will be variable big. Maybe you can do a loyal listener,tn requin pas cher, listening to your stories and your own life trajectory.
is so noble.
Related Articles:

Glutinous Rice Balls chocolate filling

Before gra

Floating s

I climbed mountains, turned over several hills, trees ripped clothes, was raised on the mountain stone tripping feet, it seems that this blind and sentimental attachment, only to meet you, Gesang flower. See you in the desolate expanse of heaven and earth, bloom soft loess ground.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
5#
发表于 2016-4-14 06:00:54 | 显示全部楼层

Earth dream three days

,scarpe hogan outlet
Earth dream three days
< p > spacious bright windows and were blinded to the gray, the window is not opened his eyes, slightly opened his eyes, will be dust storms ruin your eyes. People confused eyes,hogan rebel outlet, this side also had to lock the window like a long, generally avoid disaster. Occasionally had to open eyes closed eyes half, half, and reviewing the 'world.
in order to avoid dust harass, but funk, it is best to run away. Seeing no place to hide, had to sit home, as waiting for the end of the world. The depths of the soul, listen suddenly La such as building tilt sound like horror, I want to see the sea crosscurrent, pour southeast of the historical tragedy repeat itself.
today, it seems that the car's horn sound is much less, the car probably also reflect on it? After all, the climate is so bad, the automobile rapid development blameworthy. The window sill is covered with dust, the fingers on it gently >
< p > listen to the yard, occasionally heard came the sound of children romp, mingled with the unyielding bickering, even screaming cries, like the sound of music of a string, although installed in the spring of musical instruments,hogan sito ufficiale, but how also can not play last year's "little peach blossom open full Shangshan harp beauty tune. Some are only the distortion of the sound, some are only the dim gray shadow photograph.
the earth just sprung up spring scenery, let the sandstorm to get spoil the enthusiasm. Flowers no longer see red, green grass. Sand is the Inner Mongolia Plateau flying dust storms, dust storms every day to face people to see, depressing, extremely difficult to filed spring breeze chanting heroic spirit.
< p > Fei Yang Shi, weather is angry, mother angrily, maligned is seething, had no choice but to use closed eyes and reflections which are separated by a layer of paper fatuous world, emotional than lonely in the winter, and add more distracting grey meaning lazy.
closed eyes when the spring. A faction of the joys of spring,golden goose outlet, taogongliulu, rape petal, bees fly fly buzzing is busy with production, farmers began a new a year of hard labor; the chorus of the spring production, every day in at the foot of a hive of homeland, vigorous exercise.
< p > hours,nike tn pas cher, spring whenever Fei Yang Shi of the weather, always hear adults talking about "dream land for three days", I suspect that the wording should be Tumeng? This day,mont blanc porte mine, the day fell,hogan outlet online, fell. Face to face no horse cattle, close the gender ambiguity, all food fruit once exposed, are "Tumeng".
haze days' heavy fog days, confusing. Front door drive, the back door to the wolf, and now to the sand storm.
, where is the scenery? The letter is intended to look, can not see yesterday's new look at the beautiful scenery. Close range mountains,hogan sito ufficiale, was magnificent and Jinxiu how to give people new hope. In the field of hope, there are many people in the need to put throat singing! The sand is denied the rendering of the green willows, blocking the main melody of spring sight. People with long winter almost locked in the home, the mood at home there is not a fraction of difference. Just winter weather, today is not so bad, so frustrating is a short sigh on tenterhooks, boo. Related Articles:

Kind is like the sun

My boyfrie

I climbed mountains, turned over several hills, trees ripped clothes, was raised on the mountain stone tripping feet, it seems that this blind and sentimental attachment, only to meet you, Gesang flower. See you in the desolate expanse of heaven and earth, bloom soft loess ground.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
6#
发表于 2016-4-14 16:04:24 | 显示全部楼层

Putin's hard line for Russia to win what

< p > on August 4,air max tn pas cher, U. S. President Barack Obama to accept the British "economist" interview, said Putin in the international community making trouble,golden goose scarpe, in the short term for themselves to win the domestic political capital, long-term victims is the country of Russia. Obama said that Russia has not made any achievements". He, for example: the influx of immigrants did not have a large influx of Russian looking for opportunities. The life expectancy of Russian men is about 60 years. The country's population is decreasing.
< p >, on the other hand, since the Yeltsin Era,goyard pas cher, Russia strongly into the world of effort is to nullify all the advantages, the Russians came down incoming brutal and greedy, domineering and characteristic again exposed. Especially in geopolitics, Russia's strategic space have been squeezed into the most cramped dilemma since the collapse of the Soviet Union. With the Ukraine crisis continues to expand,air max 90 pas cher, the relationship between Russia and the western world is even more tense. Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 bizarre crash, so that the United States and Europe once again joined forces to strengthen sanctions against russia.
Putin's hard line for Russia to win what,golden goose saldi?
< p > independent Russian public opinion research institutions column Levada centre on August 7, released the latest survey results show that Vladimir Putin in Russia's domestic public support rate rose to 87%, and is highest in six years. This means, Putin to Ukraine to the West's tough attitude greatly stirs up Russian national consciousness, Putin won the continued power capital.
former Russian finance minister Kudrin is expected this year, Russia will appear 160 billion U.S. dollars of capital outflows,air max pas cher, and may even reach $200 billion, foreign exchange reserves will be reduced by more than 1 3. Investors are selling a large number of Russian stocks, credit rating agencies are adjusting the rating of Russia, and thus increase the cost of financing Russia Company. The Russian government will be forced to invest tens of billions of dollars in its economy to prevent its economic collapse - even without severe sanctions from the West.
in spite of the fact that European countries are still in need of Russia's oil and
< p > according to the report, within the next couple of years,stylo mont blanc pas cher, the amount of tourists in Crimea will be reduced by 50%, which means that the Crimea's budget needs more, the Russians a year to pay at least $50 billion in additional costs in the Crimea. But this is not all of the crisis, but only the beginning of the crisis.
Since the outbreak of the crisis in Ukraine < p >, surprise Russia occupied the Crimean Peninsula and incorporated into the territory of Russia. The annexation of Crimea will allow Russia to pay a high cost, the Russian government's urgent transfer of nearly $7 billion, only to be used for this year from the infrastructure to improve local residents pension. August 11,air jordan homme, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev signed the Crimea and Sevastopol in 2020 of social and economic development, the federal program to determine "the Russian government by 2020 for funds for social and economic development of the Crimean peninsula will reach 6812 billion rubles (1 U. S. dollar is about 36 rubles)". This amount is far beyond the previous all kinds of expectations, the Russian government also has a lot of internal differences.
Related Articles:

Autumn Bao

Hometown o

Dream empt

Lee lawyers said that Ms. Li's support people not in. She later in life will be very difficult, according to the general principles of the people's Republic of China Law and the relevant judicial interpretation, in the segmentation of the pension money should give her care. During the trial, Lee's daughter Miss Wang said, she and Wu Bing as a spouse, you should enjoy a certain share. The court will choose a sentencing date.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复