主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 04:05:59 | 显示全部楼层

Life made me learn to silence

life let me learn to silence< br   > learn to give up, in tears before turning to leave, leaving behind a simple background; learn to give up, yesterday will be buried in the bottom of my heart, leaving the most beautiful memories; learn to give up, let each other can have a more relaxed start, black and blue love does not necessarily have to forget. In fact, life does not need so many unnecessary persistence, not what you really can not let go. Life is not Lin Daiyu, not because of your amorous feelings of sadness, so we should be silent in the middle of sadness. Has always been like this, in the crowd because of some disappointed mood, I always used to silence, and Anne, gloomy night let me calm, in the sleep deprived silence, can hear the petals in the wind falling voice, the flyby of the picture is just like the blood in the precipitation of screaming, in silence habit the memories in the past, from small to large, all experienced the darkness and haze, like rain dripping general, a drop of a drop falling in my heart, stirring up a circle and a circle only belong to their own ripples. The night I learned to hide sadness, also let me know the silence. Sometimes not able to retain, is what really belongs to us, we are all empty handed,tn homme pas cher, so even if every day are likely to dead, it's not enough to fear. This is August Weiyang in a word, do not understand why when I saw it when it is the in the mind has been gloomy at that moment vanish. Life, often because of too many beautiful prosperous and empty, happiness are often very short, so I never expect anything, when you are sad,hogan outlet, I chose to remain silent, silently listening to your favorite song. I like listening to music, only music can bring comfort, if one day, empty room, only music and silence, are able to articulate some of the things you want to express, may still just silent, silent for a long time, will be used to do a sense of distance, I choose the Internet, I and they across the network to comfort each other, like empty into the depths of the sea. Fish that migrate in cold or warm currents in, never dialogue, fingers on the keyboard knock out very lonely voice. Maybe we are a group of people who are very afraid of the lonely, need to continue to talk, so you can not face the heart of the hole. Sometimes lonely crazy, I will dream. Sometimes dreams he is a child prodigy, smart envy letting a person, sometimes they do not understand anything, facing the helpless, said I don't understand, and not contemplated a perfect results, indeed, wisdom enables us to sly, cunning that we lack the courage,hogan sito ufficiale, lack of courage that makes us numb. I've always wanted to do a bohemian atmosphere, rebellious movements, there are the silent and wanton soul,golden goose scarpe, but it's too perfect, I is impossible. Only when a person,hogan outlet online, I am truly their own, people is originally so, learn to disguise himself in the hypocritical, but fear of the pain will come unprepared, as shrewd as lyrics,golden goose outlet, love in this world there are so many paradoxes, careful not necessarily will get full marks, between us without so much confidence. The end, there is no way to open the door. This may be the reason why we are accustomed to silence, I also.Related Articls:

You see, the leaves are green.

A quiet.

To the mos

I don't know a place where people can have so many characteristics. As if all the other people's habits, and do not know where they come from. The people here do not have their own most traditional culture, that is, most people here are wandering people. Naturally lost the most primitive culture of precipitation, such a person may be my view of the people here, but also for my own views.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-6 07:22:35 | 显示全部楼层

The Fu Boren boss rate to play in national footbal

in the national foot temporary coaching group, there are two other members, respectively, the goalkeeper coach Qu Chuliang and rookie Wang Jun. Wang Jun is also a familiar face in football circles. The age of the players he has played for Wuhan Yaqi team,tn pas cher, then he also served in the men's soccer coach Zheng Xiong less. Later, two people in Wuhan zall team coaching partner. The Chinese Football Association selected him, is because Wang is a force in local coach, he has a personal relationship with Fu Bo is also very good, to everybody's mutual understanding between the cooperation.
after class Camacho,hogan outlet online, who succeeded him, led the national team to participate in the tournament? The answer is Fu Bo. The Chinese Football Association this afternoon held a National Football Conference, Fu Bo, ou Chuliang and from Wuhan Thatcher's Wang constitutes a new country foot "interim coach group." Which had been rumored to be abroad brand in charge of the work of the Chinese Football Association vice president Yu Hongchen, is still the Chinese men and women's East Asia semi-final match on behalf of the regiment.
has played for the Liaoning team, the current Chinese men's national football team as an assistant coach of the Chinese national team coach U22.
Fu Bo resume:
1990 NISSAN team won the victory over Liaozu Ya Jubei, Fu Bo.
< p > since confirmation of the Chinese Football Association in late June, let Camacho led the country foot Spain coach team collective class, association, the national football coach looking for work quietly started. Previously, in the soccer association interior conference, proposed, in the Near East Asia semi-final match the urgency of the situation, the local coaches is the most ideal "fireman",nike tn pas cher, but the football association to allow the embarrassing is that some in the country has a good reputation and rich experience of the old coach, for at this juncture took over the country foot this "mess" does not "cold", in other words,goyard soldes, they to lead such a team,hogan outlet, lack of confidence.
< p > after repeated review of Chinese Football Association, the association decided to selected Fu Bo as the interim head coach group leader, led the team to participate in the East Asia semi-final game at the end of July. Fu Bozao in 4 years ago, started the history of the national football coach,air max 95 pas cher, even if the former coach Gao Hongbo finishes class, Fu Bo also won the approval of the Chinese Football Association, so he as an apprentice into Camacho coaching staff. Although Camacho coaching to fail in the end, but during the help Spain coach team, Fu Bo coaching business knowledge has been greatly enriched,sca goyard pas cher, and 4 years of coaching, also let him become the local coaches in the most familiar national team work processes, and international most harmonious coaches.
< p > in the football association to determine the list of East Asian four nation tournament on behalf of the Chinese team group, Yu Hongchen is the head of the delegation, and the manager is Cao Jingwei. This is also confirmed from one side, Yu Hongchen is still in charge of the football association in charge of the country's leadership,air max pas cher, and Cao Jingwei has not been from the position of the director of the State Department of class.
< p > according to the plan, the Orangemen will focus on the 14th, then in Xianghe training for 3 days. Finally, on the 18th of this month departure to fly to South Korea, to participate in the East Asian Football Championship.
transition
Related Articls:

Van Persie Premier League - Lukaku scored two goal

Will the n

Yang Mi and Hawick Lau children's daughter named s

The reporter found that, when it comes to work, these performances, aunt serious topic, the little girl always nervously kept scratching his skirt. Only talk to the animation and movie these fun things, she was really relaxed, even smile brightened up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复