主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-4-1 04:14:34 | 显示全部楼层

A midsummer night's dream [] interpretation of an

ambition can sometimes hold rich dream straight home.
of Southwestern University gate, Meng Zhiping slowly walk slowly with. His heart and his excitement: I finally graduated, dream, I came. Zhi Ping, 24, returned from the army two years in school, and continued to finish his college studies.
June, the sky is clear, so as to bring the joy of graduation. Can be a few days, the dark sky is always a few drops of rain from time to time. So anxious to find a job in the face of graduates has added a few silk sad. Looked at the hands of the famous university graduation certificate, in order to find an ideal job in mind, most people want to ask for the moon. While ignoring the "do not accumulate small flow, into a mighty torrent; a short step, without even a thousand miles" truth, it may be said: do not become high and low is not.
villagers began to discuss, of course, the most topic or Meng Zhiping father and son, and now people finally understand why Meng Zhiping did not find a job in the city, the original is thinking about the location of the village. As the voice of the people of the mountain more than a mountain, the speaker came a magnetic sound. People stopped talking at once to see who it was. I saw Meng Zhiping there, holding a microphone in his hand,air max femme pas cher, without thinking, the voice must have come out of him. Zhi Ping see all the people watching him. He went on to say: "all of you folks, I know I stand here with a rash and hope you will forgive me. This month, I also heard the village about my discussion. I can't find a job in the city, and we don't have mine in the village.
Meng Zhiping did not find a job in the city, and returned to the village. Every three days, he will be around the village this piece of land on the red clay to go on a circle. Some people say that he is idle panic, in the city can not find a job, so every few days he had to go on a circle to comfort his fear of the heart. Also somebody tells him see Meng Zhiping one day in the mountains, hand picked up the soil,hogan scarpe, unexpectedly carefully scrutinize it. This shows that our village is certainly possession of ore,hogan outlet, he thought a person's fortune. The incident caused a period of turmoil in the village.
- signature
< p > in July,scarpe hogan outlet, the hot sunlight in Ping Le Cun this piece of land, flowers and trees lost former vigor, listlessly stood there. In this hot sun, but also held a village meeting. The villagers came to the village by twos and threes, say you say me about this hot meeting to have what thing? Almost all the time, the mayor Meng Caifu took up the microphone,golden goose outlet, the following people are consciously quiet down,hogan outlet, to look at him. He hesitated for a moment, moved his lips, still did not say, he once again looked at the stands under the son of Meng Zhiping. The courage to squeeze out: "I this year 49, when Ping Le Village head has been 17 years, when I chose the village chief, has promised to everyone to take everyone out of poverty, but now! I still do not realize that when I promise to you, here I can only say sorry to you. In addition, the mayor and the secretary position I will let it out to the village to bring people rich young people. The following is recommended, and then vote for the election."
Related Articls:

Students p

Goodbye youth

Toyama

I don't know a place where people can have so many characteristics. As if all the other people's habits, and do not know where they come from. The people here do not have their own most traditional culture, that is, most people here are wandering people. Naturally lost the most primitive culture of precipitation, such a person may be my view of the people here, but also for my own views.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-20 03:59:11 | 显示全部楼层

On kindergarten class game environment design

(2) the principle of interest
,hogan interactive outlet, a game environment design principle
Bruner said: "this game is a kind of activity,supra pas cher, in which the formation and perfection based on behavior orientation activities of psychological adjustment." Fun game is the nature of children, is a unique way for children's characteristics, but also to promote one of the best activities of children's psychological development. The game environment is provided for children's game activities, is an important factor affecting the children's physical and mental development and behavior. Teachers in early childhood education teaching process to full attention part of the game's arrangement, optimization of class in kindergarten game environment, consistent with the game environment design and the goal of kindergarten education, stimulate kindergarten children's interest in the game, and then promote the development of their intelligence.
< p > juvenile index is 3 - 6 years of age, children in this stage has certain independent ability and thinking ability were observed, the measurement and understanding of space and the world's logical thinking process is a process of subject and object. At this stage,hogan sito ufficiale, the game is their most important activities,golden goose scarpe, in the game to understand the environment, rich knowledge, development activities. Early childhood teachers should be good at discovering and mastering the interests of children, in the class game environment design adhere to the principle of interest, to create a dynamic environment for their education.
children's self consciousness at the beginning stage of the formation, plasticity and has great potential for development, easily affected by the surrounding environment. Imitation is the main means of learning for children. For example: in role-playing games, the children can imitate the adult role, reproduction around social life can be further adult learning the language,golden goose outlet, behavior and social interaction. Therefore, the design of class game environment in kindergarten must reflect the principle of suitability, through various imitation game settings, adapt to this stage of children's physical and mental development requirements.
let the kindergarten children to participate in the design of the kindergarten class game environment, so that children become the environment of the designers,air max pas cher, giving them hands-on time and space, and thus improve the ability and creativity of children.
Abstract: the game environment is provided for children's game activities, is an important factor affecting the children's physical and mental development and behavior. Teachers in early childhood education teaching process, to full attention part of the game's arrangement,sca goyard pas cher, optimization of class in kindergarten game environment, consistent with the game environment design and the goal of kindergarten education, stimulate kindergarten children's interest in the game, and then promote the development of their intelligence.
(1) the suitability principle
(3) participatory principles
Key words:
American psychologist
(4) dynamic principle
kindergarten game design
< p > teachers should according to the needs of children in need, education and teaching to design the game environment,goyard prix, also with seasonal changes or the subject area to carry out continuous change, and seasonal variation, festivals and other special children around the familiar things >
Related Articls:

Real estate registration for managing the implementation of residential property certificate renewal

Soul singe

Premier Li Keqiang meets with Burma President Wu D

I finally understand why the original will be lost, these trees are all thinking of living creatures, they blocked me. At the thought of this, I immediately felt the hair rise, and now, I am surrounded by these creatures, but they are sleeping, I can not wake them up.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复