主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
楼主
发表于 2016-3-31 23:57:40 | 显示全部楼层

Job search _2

< p > whenever I see in teacher plate with a pair of ferocious face shouting neat slogan, exceed unity of pace, stiff holding hands, look dull children,goyard paris, whenever I see those who cry to look for mother's children, whenever the correct to children "appalling" composition, "I want to go home, I want to leave the prison", I kept silent, backbone paroxysm is cool, can not help but think,goyard pas cher, this kind of education how value,air max 1 pas cher, is necessary.
. However, the real problem is not teaching but how to manage the good students, the children here are mostly left behind children or parents work busy to take into account and some adolescent psychological rebellious seriously let parents difficult "problem" of children. Most of the people more or less the lack of family warmth.
meets the success criteria of their scheduled, even if the money is not white, but by what way, children are happy or not, and their mental health or not devoid of any implication. The blooming flowers have withered early, the beautiful chrysanthemum, Begonia is a great irony. At that moment I felt that the campus is dressed in beautiful and pleasant, but a little better than my alma mater.
Everything seems to be in the hands of
< p > subsequently attributed to calm, I hate his cowardice, not only did not dare to face the school malpractice, and no courage to resign, the status quo of centering service to the school authority, "complicity" to spearhead the weakness of students, I was playing the part of a most inglorious role.
< p > teaching is on the right track, from dawn to dusk every day, both when Dad and when mom busy burned, but most anxious still behind. In the between school to implement the "high-pressure" policy and "repression" students youthful rebellion I was torn fragmented, and then thrown into the abyss of heart aching.
school put me out of work is leniency. Enthusiasm was pouring the cool, self-confidence,hogan olympia outlet, >
< p > style boarding school and ordinary school management mode is very different, in addition to the task of teaching, students of the basic necessities of life, security, ideological trends such as work is school heavy, dare not have the slightest careless and sloppy. Not on Saturday and Sunday, ten days or half a month to rest time,nike tn requin soldes, this for the sucking child certainly a cruel demanding to know when in preparing for the college entrance examination, the school adopted the intensive teaching management.
not in the silence of the outbreak, in the silence of death. Students are constantly challenge my bottom line, repeatedly forbearance, eventually, in a few naughty students without collective "missing" become the breaks the camel the last straw,louboutin soldes, I completely lost his mind, like a head of the angry lion, loud roar, the school of discontent, dissatisfaction with the students, to the reality of discontent. The storm like Yi Gunao dumping all in several classes of students.
< p > maybe the school self reliant great responsibility, to achieve its alleged ambitions, perhaps "tiger mother", "wolf dad" at women into the Phoenix hopeful desire too urgent, perhaps toil all day for daoliangmou, zigubuxia, in short, can be what they have learned the so-called knowledge.
Related Articles:

My attitud

Yin town of Dong Zi

[common green dream] light ra

I back seats in the BAB Nika Kingdom, Princess Olina will greet the up, a face of bitterness to me: "if you don't tell people a sound pingkong disappear, let people worry about, next time can not be the case." I from her eyes saw the splendor of a touch of very familiar, that is I often in Asian night. Plumage Meimu see, I naturally know what it means, the heart is not move.
burberry outlet milano[url=http://www.eff
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
沙发
发表于 2016-4-21 11:41:50 | 显示全部楼层

Fantasy of the four seasons

< p > I just want to hold your hand, along with the previous foot path, sunshine from among the leaves floating down, distant stream don't know where it came from, and cheerful toward where, Qujingtongyou, every turn have a surprise.
< p > the brook,golden goose saldi, find a round piece of stone, snuggle with you on my shoulder I stroked your hair, close your eyes, quietly listening to the frogs croaking tweet.
Dear
Dear
< p > I embrace you sit at the top of the mountain, the wind gently swaying your long hair, eyeful is green, distant distance or the mountain, here only the two of us.
< p > or lying on the grass, beautiful spring hanging in your brow, hush, hush, your playful grass in my face painted sketch of love. Deep breath, the body is full of land, leaves, grass and your fragrance.
,chaussure tn pas cher, tired?
embrace your waist, kiss your lips, sun jealous envious of our love.
day is too hot, you lazy lying on the sofa, tearful watching TV in the drama of love.
HTML template four fantasy
< p > spring, always full of hope,goyard pas cher, the tender grass, had just drawn budding leaves; noon sun warm the, slightly with a winter forgotten the wind still blowing, spring flowers can not wait to spit out the core, colorful spring exudes fragrance.
this season, take off the heavy coat, although there are still some cold, but can not stop the temptation to spring. Go,stylo mont blanc pas cher, go for an outing, people are hurrying to and fro in the countryside, the children laughed, jumped and ran chasing butterflies' wings, full of vitality, green and laughter is the spring of the melody.
Dear
wife, don't lie, sit up and eat some fruit.
turned a bend, wow, man mountain of the cuckoo flowers in the ocean generally put you submerged,golden goose outlet, spent in trouble,louboutin pas cher, the birds in the call, you laugh.
wife, what are you going to eat?
< p > you jumped and ran to find in the jungle a blossoming flowers, tender leaves playful hung your skirts, gently blowing a dandelion, a single flower white in the forest slowly released into the atmosphere.
, don't worry, don't ask for directions, just the two of us, slowly, aimless walk, we look for love in the spring.
< p > in the summer, only a feeling, is hot, the skirt in the streets, everywhere is shining white thighs, the shining sun wanton jet enthusiasm, only under the shade of a dog, weakly shaking elongation tongue.
, my dear,hogan outlet, get up, go to the countryside, we go hiking...... Don't make friends, just the two of us; don't go to the park, far away, we walk away,nike tn pas cher, we don't make a noise in the spring.
fried, fried, fried, cooked in the kitchen, I cheerful sweating cooking my tenderness.
red.
will do, you know what I love.
What
darling, up, up. Related Articles:

Autumn _17

Carnival is a group of people alone......

Autumn alw

Do not think about the closed group. Then open another packet, with the look in the eyes, look at the list of friends. Want to see the red head is gray, and then close the packet lost. So open, close. Open, close. Repeatedly repeat doing the same action! The exit sign, no later can't help boarded QQ, if not chat, also put the mobile phone in there! It is waiting for what!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
3 中级会员
板凳
发表于 2016-5-6 03:12:01 | 显示全部楼层

Classic inspirational story the old Zen master

Classic inspirational story: the old Zen master
,hogan outlet Classic
[u][u] inspirational  story : old Jackson
a great disciples heard master is on the verge of parinirvana news immediately ran to the market, is the world he: "master was close to death,hogan outlet online, why are you market to go?" His reply: "I know the master like a special cake,golden goose uomo saldi, so I want to go to the market to buy the cake."< br   > to find this cake is not easily,hogan outlet online, not external dusk before finally found him, who was carrying a cake rush back to see the master.< br   > you are a little worried, looks like the master seems to waiting for a certain person, he will open his eyes and look, and closed his eyes,tn pas cher, when the disciple arrived, he said: "you finally come, about a cake?" Inspirational life
the master said: "I never waver,hogan interactive outlet, because I am not afraid, my body already old,hogan outlet online, but I am still young,basket tn requin, even if the body is gone. I'm still young."
[classic inspirational story: the value of life] [classic inspirational story: off course plane]
Related Articles:

Joking journey to the west

Article on

Even if I did well, he would only ask me to do better next time, even a "well done" will not say, absolutely not like other people's father laughed and praise and reward children. In my opinion, I should do well, do not need to praise, and not let me big with pride. So, I gradually no longer expect my father to be able to speak to praise me, because I have had enough of the disappointment.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 上海夜网论坛 (www.021snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 快速回复